06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Dndoon21 said:
Mates, 2013 applicants usually get PPR1 after a month or two from medical. In my case more documents were requested after medical in July, August and September and all been sent and I havent hear from them since 50 days after sending the last batch of requested documents. Is that normal. Any one had similar senario and finally received PPR??

Please advise
raise case specific inquiry.. they will inform u progress of ur file.. some members got MR before background checks some after...

Elsum

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Doc's Request.
With God...
Nomination.....
With God...
AOR Received.
With God...
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
With God...
Med's Request
With God...
Med's Done....
With God...
Interview........
With God...
Passport Req..
With God...
VISA ISSUED...
With God...
LANDED..........
With God...
Good morning seniors...... Smiley

I am the primary applicant and my spouse passport will expire in December 2014 and submitted it for renewal last month, may be it will be ready by the end of November. Whether i can apply with the old copy and receipt of renewal? or i have to apply with the renewed passport.

Thank you in advance....

Elsum.

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Elsum said:
Good morning seniors...... Smiley

I am the primary applicant and my spouse passport will expire in December 2014 and submitted it for renewal last month, may be it will be ready by the end of November. Whether i can apply with the old copy and receipt of renewal? or i have to apply with the renewed passport.

Thank you in advance....

Elsum.
If you think you will loose on time either due to capping of category or due to time left for closure of FSW14, you should go with submissions of present passport numbr and copy and later as you get renewed pp, send the update. Totally depends on your status. Anyway FSW14 is going to end soon

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
appletoeat2 said:
May be this is not the right thread for posting my question. Sorry in advance. But after analysis, I found many Pakistanis here.

Hi. I have applied for FSWP 2014 and my application is in progress. I am single. I am little worried about after landing situation. How to search for relevant job? How to live there? Where to find Pakistani community?

Little Background: I am graduate of Pakistan's top most university and doing well in Pakistan.

As relatives/people over there are of the view that things are quite difficult over there.
Seniors please guide.
Dear,
Good to hear an open posting from a youngster. I would reply in reverse order of your points
1. Its never easy any where and never difficult any where. It all depends on your commitment and interests. Canada never requested us to come to their country, million wish and apply, thousands get the opportunity. Same is Canada. i being a senior would be very open to say that if you are not ambitious enough with a strong reasons, dont take a chance, to have a break in your career in Pakistan. Its not worth. Considering job hunting and not a vip response, you may get feed up and one day decide to retrieve like some people do.
On the other hand if you are really committed and want to have a changed future (maybe after some struggle) and have a different future for the next generations. Moreover, you decide to go for good and have well thought about the cultural difference, believe me its not a very hard start.

2. Maximum of pakistani engineers have immigrated to Canada and most of them from Top Line universities. But is a totally different world there. Proactive people get their qualifications up-graded there and put them on right track of carreer.

I hope much clear now :) I would personally say, if you get through (as already applied), go for it. You sound quite young and can easily manage to get settled and well settled and remember, once you get the "citizenship" always the world is an open market (most of the countries even dont need to you to have visa to land :)
Good luck

Mech_1983

May 25, 2014
I am 2014 FSW applicant. My applicant received on 20th may and i received PER on 8th Sept.
Any idea for what date applicant London office is issuing medical nowadays??? (one of my friend who is 12th may applicnat already receive his medical on 23rd Oct)

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
You are single and still worried. As far as post landing situation is concerned, you can decide about your destination based on your job experience and future targets. You can find lot of Pakistanis in greater Toronto area and more diversified job opportunities. The Canadian economy is mainly comprised of the service industry. Western Canada with oil industries. Central Canada, with the automobile industry and aircraft industry.
To find a job you must start from now actively. You can upload your resume on the Canadian Job search engines like career builder, Workopolis & Monster. Recruiters in Canada plays a huge role to get people hired. Search the website for recruiters and forward your resume. Once you reach Canada you can expect anything better get ready.

appletoeat2 said:
May be this is not the right thread for posting my question. Sorry in advance. But after analysis, I found many Pakistanis here.

Hi. I have applied for FSWP 2014 and my application is in progress. I am single. I am little worried about after landing situation. How to search for relevant job? How to live there? Where to find Pakistani community?

Little Background: I am graduate of Pakistan's top most university and doing well in Pakistan.

As relatives/people over there are of the view that things are quite difficult over there.
Seniors please guide.

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
My consultant got following reply from based on a CSE he has sent last week :

============
Dear Sir/Madam,
This email is in response to your inquiry below.

Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Officer.

We will contact you with further information and/or requests as soon as possible.
We appreciate your patience during this process.

Kind regards,
============

Please advise, what is pending review by an officer mean ?

Regards,

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
Mech_1983 said:
I am 2014 FSW applicant. My applicant received on 20th may and i received PER on 8th Sept.
Any idea for what date applicant London office is issuing medical nowadays??? (one of my friend who is 12th may applicnat already receive his medical on 23rd Oct)
Well bro it depends from VO to VO some do background and security checks before they issue MR and some issue MR and do the checks later
in my case i received MR same day VO started processing so clearly he/she issues MR before completing checks
don't worry and stay positive

regards,

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Joe83 said:

============
Dear Sir/Madam,

We will contact you with further information and/or requests as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
============

Regards,
although your application status might be "In Process" but the assigned Immigration Officer may not look at your application. However, Local staff may do some processing on your application such as data entry. Pending review means your assigned officer hasnt yet looked at your application at this stage.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Joe83 said:

============
Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,
============

Regards,
Hey joe when is ur ecas updated?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
ABDELJAWAD said:
Thank you brother. But how do we know if they will ask for bank statement or not?
If the were in need they should have asked at this stage. Now as they didnt request so cheers

Dndoon21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2013
File Transfer...
PER: 19 August 2013
Med's Request
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
ZN908 said:
raise case specific inquiry.. they will inform u progress of ur file.. some members got MR before background checks some after...
Thanx ZN908 for replying

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Joe83 said:

============
Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,
============

Regards,
Atleast you got reply; LBM is not even replying........
We will contact you with further information and/or requests as soon as possible..........having said this, probably once visa officer would review it, next step would be updated docs or MR ...or both.......As soon possible...i think this is good and seems they will contact you soon.
Have you applied for GCMS notes ?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.