Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
jdn said:
Dear Seniors ,

I Received by Visa stamped on Passport recently under FSW2014 catagory - IM-1 ( as per Visa stamping ) , NOC -0911

Please clarify

1, My CPR document have water mark - NOT VALIED FOR TRAVEL - is this normal for all Indian Passport holders ? should we fill up any of the details in pen like Flight ... etc on the CPR ?
COPR is not a travel document, but confirmation of permanent residence record. This is important and you will have to present it at Immigration counter once you landed. Visa officer will keep one copy with him, and another copy will be stamped and given it to you. You have to save it , it is very important document/paper and may require while applying citizenship/PR renewal etc... Yes it is not a travel document, PR Card which will be issued will be required to enter in canada. Fir first landing, COPR and passport with immigrant visa is essential to present at immigration counter....

2, My provence of Destination is - Novo Scotia , I have read in old posts that I can land any were in Canada except Quebec , is the rule still valied ? is there any official documents stating that FSW applicants can land any were ?
You can land anywhere in canda except Qubec.. This rule is still valid.

3 , If i decide to land in Toronto and stay there , is there any need for me to submit any document to Nova Scotia ?
Question is not clear, if you are talking about PR Card...then you can land in toronto, and can give address of Novo Scotia to immigration counter where your PR card will be send by post.

4 , If I decide to move to Alberta and stay there what all formalities should i complete in the first international Landing terminal of Toronto ?
Nothing. you only need to provide them address where they will send/post your PR card

5 , Pls provide a good information link so that I can read more about latest landing formalities ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/live/index.asp

6, Please provide a good Job search website where i can try to register for Job and also look for any Certificate requirement for Electrical Engineers ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/work/look.asp

Thanks in Advance

Jdn
Best of luck..

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
I was asked to fill SCC1 from that came along PCC request fro LVO

Has anyone else been asked for it too ?
Pls comment

bua2581

May 15, 2014
I also received the same email from LVO last month- asking to submit updated Sch-A form and Police Certificates.

kashmoin said:
I was asked to fill SCC1 from that came along PCC request fro LVO

Has anyone else been asked for it too ?
Pls comment

ABDELJAWAD

Jun 16, 2014
Alhamdullelah. ;D
They asked me for Medical exam and all my family. They gave UCI for each one. They also asked for PP photocopies besides further info about our eye cloros and language. What does all this mean? WHy did not they ask for bank statment? What would be the next step and when?
Thank you

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Those who have recently submitted their passport and received back or waiting... can you please check the below link and update the address where u sent your passports.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passport-submitted-in-islamabad-2014-t248438.0.html

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
ABDELJAWAD said:
Alhamdullelah. ;D
They asked me for Medical exam and all my family. They gave UCI for each one. They also asked for PP photocopies besides further info about our eye cloros and language. What does all this mean? WHy did not they ask for bank statment? What would be the next step and when?
Thank you
congrats, next step is visa stamping for you. They wont ask for bank statements.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Ottoman said:
Hi there

Can anyone shed some light on my concern. I recently applied for FSW and regarding Background declaration form point no 6, last year I applied for a Canadian business visa to attend a 2-day meeting, my application was initially declined and when following week I appealed & reapplied I got the one. Now did I make a mistake by not ticking yes in Section 6.d or since I got the visa I rightly did not put a yes in place. Please share your views on the situation.

I even did not know about UCI on business visa stamp or initial refusal letter when I had my FSW application filled. What should I do now?

Kindly put the following in google search /2012/07/buddhist-priest-inadmissible-for-misrepresentation/

KRgrds
Sir

I have already responded this , what are your concerns and fears????

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mustafa100 said:
Hi,
does any one know how to take the medical coverage after Landing and before getting the Health card,
especially for a pregnant as my wife is pregnant ( 7 months at the time we go for landing ) and I dont what to do with the health insurance for her during this period as she need medical care and follow up with doctores during the last two months of the pregnancy and what to do at the delivary time?
so many questions can some one guied me to a link or some other experience with same case Please, Im planning to land at end of December,

Thanks
Dear Mate

I believe we can have a fair idea of Insurance fpr 90 days from following web link

https://www.kanetix.ca/travel-visitors-to-Canada

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jdn said:
Dear Seniors ,

I Received by Visa stamped on Passport recently under FSW2014 catagory - IM-1 ( as per Visa stamping ) , NOC -0911

Please clarify

1, My CPR document have water mark - NOT VALIED FOR TRAVEL - is this normal for all Indian Passport holders ? should we fill up any of the details in pen like Flight ... etc on the CPR ? - This is universal , and is valid with Visa . For Visa exempt countries its

2, My province of Destination is - Novo Scotia , I have read in old posts that I can land any were in Canada except Quebec , is the rule still valid ? is there any official documents stating that FSW applicants can land any were ? - You can land anywhere other than Qubec

3 , If i decide to land in Toronto and stay there , is there any need for me to submit any document to Nova Scotia ? - NO

4 , If I decide to move to Alberta and stay there what all formalities should i complete in the first international Landing terminal of Toronto ? - Nothing special

5 , Pls provide a good information link so that I can read more about latest landing formalities ?

6, Please provide a good Job search website where i can try to register for Job and also look for any Certificate requirement for Electrical Engineers ?

Thanks in Advance

Jdn

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mizo said:
Hi my friends
I received update schedule A form only
Actually I wrote it in my original files has some mistake so they asked for update
I updated and correct with some change
It will affect my credibility with them as it was from 3 days and no reply till now
I am so worry

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sir

No issues

Stay Blessed

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
ABDELJAWAD said:
Alhamdullelah. ;D
Thank you
You are on positive track. I had completed all as you have mentioned but still no news, so time is not a prime consideration. Anyhow, I sent complete set by DHL as well. Till date I have auto email acknowledgment and tracking record of DHL and I am keeping fingers crossed. (Ya meanwhile I got 3rd line added stating "medical received").
Good luck

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Mizo said:
Hi my friends
I received update schedule A form only
Actually I wrote it in my original files has some mistake so they asked for update
I updated and correct with some change
It will affect my credibility with them as it was from 3 days and no reply till now
I am so worry

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
No issues, Update Info Chart has the same purpose.

appletoeat2

Oct 27, 2013
May be this is not the right thread for posting my question. Sorry in advance. But after analysis, I found many Pakistanis here.

Hi. I have applied for FSWP 2014 and my application is in progress. I am single. I am little worried about after landing situation. How to search for relevant job? How to live there? Where to find Pakistani community?

Little Background: I am graduate of Pakistan's top most university and doing well in Pakistan.

As relatives/people over there are of the view that things are quite difficult over there.
Seniors please guide.

Dndoon21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2013
File Transfer...
PER: 19 August 2013
Med's Request
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Mates, 2013 applicants usually get PPR1 after a month or two from medical. In my case more documents were requested after medical in July, August and September and all been sent and I havent hear from them since 50 days after sending the last batch of requested documents. Is that normal. Any one had similar senario and finally received PPR??

Please advise

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

No issues

Stay Blessed

Dear mohamed,