Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
zkr0911 said:
sani. said:
Plz tell me that in FSW, how much bands required for doctor profession??? Plz reply soon
[/quot

If u r asking about IELTS Band score its min 6 in each for every profession.
Yes i was asking about ielts bands. And thank u so much for ur response

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Windmere said:
I was advised my PR documents had been mailed from the London VO a while back but am still to receive them. What delivery method is used by the Lonon VO and how may I track
Are you from a visa exempt country? What do you mean by PR documents? COPR?

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
immigrant2b said:
Hello senior members should i change my mailing adress to saudia because i have recieved Per and i am in saudia since 5 months and does current country of residence determines office to be stamped?will i be sending passport riyadh for visa stamp?
As far as I have seen, they ask the passports to be submitted to the nearest Canadian Embassy/High Commission from the present address (which is country of residence). In your case, you will be asked to send the passports to Riyadh.

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
librarian79 said:
in how many days IOM Pakistan send medical results, my medical was on 5th Nov. ?
IOM Islamabad is emeical enabled
librarian79 said:
in how many days IOM Pakistan send medical results, my medical was on 5th Nov. ?
IOM Islamabad is emedical enabled n they post on line, anyhow the results get forwarded in New Delhi, where seems they are again evaluated and forwarded to VO. Once VO gets recommendations from New Delhi, they move on to ECAS. Yes if all is ok in vies of IOM and Delhi doctors, it takes about 2 weeks in total.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
amirsrima said:
IOM Islamabad is emeical enabled IOM Islamabad is emedical enabled n they post on line, anyhow the results get forwarded in New Delhi, where seems they are again evaluated and forwarded to VO. Once VO gets recommendations from New Delhi, they move on to ECAS. Yes if all is ok in vies of IOM and Delhi doctors, it takes about 2 weeks in total.
How come you got to know IOM sends medical results to New Delhi

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
badpusacat said:
My ECAS status: A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
congrats man...new life in canada now awaiting for you.

Wish you best of luck..

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
badpusacat said:
I have a question. On the Appendix A-Updated Information Chart, do I need to write the information? I can't find a way to type it on the pdf file.
Sir

drop email to me on

Muhammad.saeed.cvf@gmail.com

I will mail you soft copy

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
zkr0911 said:
After a big gap CIC updated cap reach.
Can anybody guess which months applicant they are processing and how much time will it take for mine 25 sep applicant?
Dear Mate

Do not worry , Insha Allah you will be through

Wait with Faith

Stay Blessed

Ottoman

Nov 8, 2014
Hi there

Can anyone shed some light on my concern. I recently applied for FSW and regarding Background declaration form point no 6, last year I applied for a Canadian business visa to attend a 2-day meeting, my application was initially declined and when following week I appealed & reapplied I got the one. Now did I make a mistake by not ticking yes in Section 6.d or since I got the visa I rightly did not put a yes in place. Please share your views on the situation.

I even did not know about UCI on business visa stamp or initial refusal letter when I had my FSW application filled. What should I do now?

Kindly put the following in google search /2012/07/buddhist-priest-inadmissible-for-misrepresentation/

KRgrds

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Ottoman said:
Hi there

Can anyone shed some light on my concern. I recently applied for FSW and regarding Background declaration form point no 6, last year I applied for a Canadian business visa to attend a 2-day meeting, my application was initially declined and when following week I appealed & reapplied I got the one. Now did I make a mistake by not ticking yes in Section 6.d or since I got the visa I rightly did not put a yes in place. Please share your views on the situation.

I even did not know about UCI on business visa stamp or initial refusal letter when I had my FSW application filled. What should I do now?

Kindly put the following in google search /2012/07/buddhist-priest-inadmissible-for-misrepresentation/

KRgrds
To be safe side, you should have mentioned earlier regarding visa refusal along with details of your appeal/reconsideration of the decision & visa acceptance..

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Hi,
does any one know how to take the medical coverage after Landing and before getting the Health card,
especially for a pregnant as my wife is pregnant ( 7 months at the time we go for landing ) and I dont what to do with the health insurance for her during this period as she need medical care and follow up with doctores during the last two months of the pregnancy and what to do at the delivary time?
so many questions can some one guied me to a link or some other experience with same case Please, Im planning to land at end of December,

Thanks

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Mustafa100 said:
Hi,
does any one know how to take the medical coverage after Landing and before getting the Health card,
especially for a pregnant as my wife is pregnant ( 7 months at the time we go for landing ) and I dont what to do with the health insurance for her during this period as she need medical care and follow up with doctores during the last two months of the pregnancy and what to do at the delivary time?
so many questions can some one guied me to a link or some other experience with same case Please, Im planning to land at end of December,

Thanks
except in Alberta province, there is a waiting period of 3 months (+/-) for the health conditions to be covered. In Alberta, there is no waiting period and you can straight away apply for health insurance card for the coverage..

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
thanks,
Im planing to land in Ontario
how much time to get the health card, is it exactly 3 months? and what is the procedure after that in order for my wife to start following up with the doctor,
also I heard that to get the family doctor first then he will transfer to another doctor to follow up with him till the delivary time ( it is long process )
in this case can I arrenge for my landing to be aroud 3 months before the delivary, is this will help?
the expected time for delivary is 10th march 2015

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Dear Seniors ,

I Received by Visa stamped on Passport recently under FSW2014 catagory - IM-1 ( as per Visa stamping ) , NOC -0911

Please clarify

1, My CPR document have water mark - NOT VALIED FOR TRAVEL - is this normal for all Indian Passport holders ? should we fill up any of the details in pen like Flight ... etc on the CPR ?

2, My provence of Destination is - Novo Scotia , I have read in old posts that I can land any were in Canada except Quebec , is the rule still valied ? is there any official documents stating that FSW applicants can land any were ?

3 , If i decide to land in Toronto and stay there , is there any need for me to submit any document to Nova Scotia ?

4 , If I decide to move to Alberta and stay there what all formalities should i complete in the first international Landing terminal of Toronto ?

5 , Pls provide a good information link so that I can read more about latest landing formalities ?

6, Please provide a good Job search website where i can try to register for Job and also look for any Certificate requirement for Electrical Engineers ?

Thanks in Advance

Jdn

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my friends
I received update schedule A form only
Actually I wrote it in my original files has some mistake so they asked for update
I updated and correct with some change
It will affect my credibility with them as it was from 3 days and no reply till now
I am so worry

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: