+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
My category is 2132 also (Mechanical Engineer). I applied from Saudi Arabia and application reached to Sydney on May 15th. My credit card was charged on August 26. PER received on September 18 which delayed because of WES online unavailability. My second line updated on last week of October showing "We started processing your application on October 23, 2014".
I hope this will clear the situation to you.

raheemgujrati said:
Hi,
Is anyone has idea how much time required to update line 2 as I have applied for mechanical engineering category and my DD cashed on 4 sep and received email on 12 sep for PER- also I am applying from Dubai'
Now it has been around 2 months and still my 2nd line is not update.
Seniors pls reply.
Regards

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usher said:
My category is 2132 also (Mechanical Engineer). I applied from Saudi Arabia and application reached to Sydney on May 15th. My credit card was charged on August 26. PER received on September 18 which delayed because of WES online unavailability. My second line updated on last week of October showing "We started processing your application on October 23, 2014".
@Usher

If you are following Spread Sheet "FSW2014", it suggests that majority of applicants who have received ECAS update / MR from LVO belong to Middle East and related to IT / Engineering NOCs.

By the way my CC was also charged on 26th Sep and i received PER on 5th Sep, hope In Sha ALLAH i also get some update from LVO soon.

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
InshaAllah and wish you Best of Luck. There is another funny thing about it, nowadays many engineers and IT professionals are coming to Middle east from Canada specially from Oil and gas sector. It looks like tit for tat situation.

Kafil said:
@ Usher

If you are following Spread Sheet "FSW2014", it suggests that majority of applicants who have received ECAS update / MR from LVO belong to Middle East and related to IT / Engineering NOCs.

By the way my CC was also charged on 26th Sep and i received PER on 5th Sep, hope In Sha ALLAH i also get some update from LVO soon.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
Good luck to both of U
Kafil and Usher

I hope things will happen rather quickly then last year

raheemgujrati

Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
mechanical engineering 2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22.may,2014
AOR Received.
per on 12 September 2014
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
25/nov/2014
Med's Done....
inshallah on 9 dec 2014
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
ppr1 on 03/02/2015
Usher said:
dear usher
Congrates also my file reached to CIC on 20th may let's see whats happening.

reshma.m

Sep 24, 2014
Hey guys,
I am a May 7th applicant from Dubai and received my PER on the 7th of Aug. I have just received an email from BWJ asking us for the below -

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed. *Please check and amend your personal history

-Please provide an explanation regarding your intent to reside in Canada

-Please provide proof that your marriage is recognized by the government of the United Arab Emirates. This needs to be a marriage certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from the United Arab Emirates
-Proof of education.
· Please provide a transcript of your degree

-Work experience documents.

· Please also provide other evidence of experience including job offer letter, work contract, payslips and corresponding bank statements

-------
Could someone please tell me what exactly this is? Thanks guys!

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
These are additional specific docs that they will need to validate for next step of processing. Marriage certificate attested; original police certificate and original education transcripts in sealed cover from university are essential. Your ecas status will turn to IP (if not already) when they receive the docs.

btw rashma . The VO assumed you are married to a uae national ?

Dndoon21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2013
File Transfer...
PER: 19 August 2013
Med's Request
11 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
reshma.m said:
Hey guys,
I am a May 7th applicant from Dubai and received my PER on the 7th of Aug. I have just received an email from BWJ asking us for the below -

New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed. *Please check and amend your personal history

-Please provide proof that your marriage is recognized by the government of the United Arab Emirates. This needs to be a marriage certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from the United Arab Emirates
-Proof of education.

· Please also provide other evidence of experience including job offer letter, work contract, payslips and corresponding bank statements

-------
I think thats the first time LVO ask for explanation of intent to reside in canda????? Are they starting applying Bill 24 ??? What shall he say??

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
reshma.m said:
Hey guys,

-Proof of education.

-------
Did you get medical request along with this? Do you have kids by the way? I don't think they would ask if you had kids as their birth certs should be enough?

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
reshma.m said:
Hey guys,

-Proof of education.

-------
this nothing to be worried about. they r asking coz the visa officer is not satisfied with the papers u submitted along with the application. and u have to submit all the documents requested. after submission they will start processing ur application.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
reshma.m said:
Hey guys,

-Proof of education.

-------
This is routine documents that visa office has asked for...except a lettet to intend to reside in canada, which is a new thing to know..
Anyways, Best of Luck.. and congrats for speedy Process..

Mbaka

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Dear Forumites,

Please we need advice/suggestions and referrals at this point.

We( family of 5) landed at Calgary on the 17th of sept like any other immigrant, our intent was to do short one as reside in Saudi Arabia so we need to come back and tidy stuffs then move finally. At the immigration point we handed our Int’l passport and the 2 COPR to the immigration officer. The 2 COPR had 1 photo passport on each of them, you remember 1 COPR is for the client and the other is for the Canada immigration. The 2 photo passports on each of them was taken by the Immigration officer, that is what they use to produce PR CARD.

Everything went well and we stayed for like 20 days and returned back to Saudi on the 6th of October with the usual arrangement that our PR cards will be mailed to us by our good friend that we put up with;

Now the Challenge:

Just last week our friend called that all our PR cards have been issued except that of my spouse ( principal applicant). They sent a rejection letter which states that my spouse’s photo passport did not meet the requirements. Believe me we took these passports same day and same time. That is the only place we have been taking passports for years. They also attached a document that states their recommendation and notes to the photographer!

These are the 3 last points on their document.

• Be on Photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable.
• Be on prints that are well - fixed and washed to avoid discoloration.
• Bear the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print ( stick – on labels are not acceptable).

We have combed all the places we can but no photo shop seems to meet the requirement of having date printed out at the back of the passport photos.

Do we know anyone that has same issue and has overcome it. Do we know any Photoshop ( for those in SAUDI ) that can do that ( we are at the eastern province, khobar axis).

Or maybe do you think I don’t really understand what they require? Is it just a stamp they need at the back? That is after the photo has been printed.

Please, please and please any information is deeply appreciated. We are really tensed at the moment and I know we all know why?

Please help

You can inbox me too please.

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Check the following link, i hope it will help you.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/landing-in-canada/912712483/pr-card-photo-issue)

Mbaka said:
Dear Forumites,

Please we need advice/suggestions and referrals at this point.

We( family of 5) landed at Calgary on the 17th of sept like any other immigrant, our intent was to do short one as reside in Saudi Arabia so we need to come back and tidy stuffs then move finally. At the immigration point we handed our Int'l passport and the 2 COPR to the immigration officer. The 2 COPR had 1 photo passport on each of them, you remember 1 COPR is for the client and the other is for the Canada immigration. The 2 photo passports on each of them was taken by the Immigration officer, that is what they use to produce PR CARD.

Everything went well and we stayed for like 20 days and returned back to Saudi on the 6th of October with the usual arrangement that our PR cards will be mailed to us by our good friend that we put up with;

Now the Challenge:

Just last week our friend called that all our PR cards have been issued except that of my spouse ( principal applicant). They sent a rejection letter which states that my spouse's photo passport did not meet the requirements. Believe me we took these passports same day and same time. That is the only place we have been taking passports for years. They also attached a document that states their recommendation and notes to the photographer!

These are the 3 last points on their document.

• Be on Photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable.
• Be on prints that are well - fixed and washed to avoid discoloration.
• Bear the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print ( stick – on labels are not acceptable).

We have combed all the places we can but no photo shop seems to meet the requirement of having date printed out at the back of the passport photos.

Do we know anyone that has same issue and has overcome it. Do we know any Photoshop ( for those in SAUDI ) that can do that ( we are at the eastern province, khobar axis).

Or maybe do you think I don't really understand what they require? Is it just a stamp they need at the back? That is after the photo has been printed.

Please, please and please any information is deeply appreciated. We are really tensed at the moment and I know we all know why?

Please help

You can inbox me too please.

Mbaka

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Usher said:
Check the following link, i hope it will help you.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/landing-in-canada/912712483/pr-card-photo-issue)
thanks usher

is it on this forum or i should copy and paste on my browser as it not a clickable ling at the moment.

thank you

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
You need to copy, paste and enter in the browser

Mbaka said:
thanks usher

is it on this forum or i should copy and paste on my browser as it not a clickable ling at the moment.

thank you