Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
kashmoin said:
well it depends on VO
some ask for Medical before they do background and security checks and some ask for things after all the checks.
I was referring to LVO itself in my earlier statement. Some of the june applicant's belonging to LVO under 2174 & 2132 have received MR and most of the may applicants (LVO) haven't got any update after the the first line in ECAS.

sjasim

Star Member
Aug 17, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
base7 said:
there are 2281 applicant getting MR also from LVO. I think its some kind of verification they do complete. the time for verification can differ per case. Does anyone know if they call the applicant to verify? or does they call the employer ?
I hope all the May applicant will get MR in next one month time.
As per the SS only one 2281 applicant has got MR.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
sjasim said:
I was referring to LVO itself in my earlier statement. Some of the june applicant's belonging to LVO under 2174 & 2132 have received MR and most of the may applicants (LVO) haven't got any update after the the first line in ECAS.
Bro i was talking about the Visa Officers sitting in the London Visa Office
they have different approaches that's the reason people get different requests at different times

lostworld

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
CA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
Med's Request
April 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
PP1 End of Sep2014, PPR2 Mid Oct2014
VISA ISSUED...
COPR and VISA End of OCt2014
:) UPDATE :) :) UPDATE :) :) UPDATE :)

Dear Forum member,

By the grace of god and with all your support. I received passes to take challenge in CANADA (COPR and VISA.
I would like to thanks to all of you and to the ppl I contacted during our application process.

msaeed
prince_of_darkness
rawdah
barcomi
Aceim
roypp
mdfarh
engrkamran77
goalcanada
loncan
addy34
Stranger Friendly
aami786pk
darsh.30
Ahab1974
SSAT
kingfaisal
alicarlos13
cancalling
ulasad

Apologize if i miss any one.

I must say that LVO speedup and they want to finalised all cases ASAP. So wait with faith (by massed) and keep eye on your mail box.

I congratulate to ppl who already got these passes to enter Canada and I pray for who are waiting for these passes.

Thanks to all.

Lostworld

abrar.abyan

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawdah said:
Usually they are able to extract your IME number from UCI. You may go to some other panel physician and try otherwise pls wait till you get medical forms from CIC.
Ok....Next day I'll go another physician.....what they say......

Thanks

Abrar.abyan

Muhammad Zuhair Arif

Dec 2, 2013
Hi congrats to all who have received updates on application and this is to inform u all that I just received PPR 1 I have been asked to pay Residency Fee and updated information form and copies of passports aswell. It came after nearly three months of our medical.Now what I want to ask is should I send them soft copies or hard copies are also required? Secondly which is the best way to pay the fees?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Muhammad Zuhair Arif said:
Hi congrats to all who have received updates on application and this is to inform u all that I just received PPR 1 I have been asked to pay Residency Fee and updated information form and copies of passports as well. It came after nearly three months of our medical.Now what I want to ask is should I send them soft copies or hard copies are also required? Secondly which is the best way to pay the fees?
You can pay the fee for RPRF by bank draft, bank cheque or postal order, make sure you write payable to “Receiver General for Canada”.
You can also pay via online if you have debit or credit card from the link below and follow instructions (we paid via debit card for my brother recently). After the payment is completed print the receipt, fill information and send that to visa office. I suggest you to send everything via post if you have time or convenient to you otherwise scan and send in email. But make sure they wont receive attachments more than 3mb at a time, so you might need to send separate emails if you attachments are quite large in size. (so reduce the size and send in one)
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

We sent scanned documents on their email ( we have been asked to send via email). Probably you might have been told how to send.
also for more clarity, please wait for other members to reply.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
lostworld said:

Dear Forum member,

By the grace of god and with all your support. I received passes to take challenge in CANADA (COPR and VISA.
I would like to thanks to all of you and to the ppl I contacted during our application process.

Lostworld
Congrats lostworld , best of luck for yiur new journey....

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
ulasad said:
Aoa and good morning :) , I am planing to make a social circle for people landing in Manitoba, please send me a PM if any one is interested.
Thanks and good luck to all

I have been quite patient during all this immigration process but now since I have submitted my passport to LVO , only 8 days ago I check VFS site several times a day....... :p .
Best of luck..... InshAllah soon you will have mapple leaf visa in your hands :) :)

remember rest of us in your prayers.

Good Luck...

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Hi lostworld bro,
Congratulations... its really fantastic to konw that you have received your passport back.

by the way, Which part of Canada u wish to go?

wish your every success.

lostworld said:

Dear Forum member,

msaeed
prince_of_darkness
rawdah
barcomi
Aceim
roypp
mdfarh
engrkamran77
goalcanada
loncan
addy34
Stranger Friendly
aami786pk
darsh.30
Ahab1974
SSAT
kingfaisal
alicarlos13
cancalling
ulasad

I must say that LVO speedup and they want to finalised all cases ASAP. So wait with faith (by massed) and keep eye on your mail box.

I congratulate to ppl who already got these passes to enter Canada and I pray for who are waiting for these passes.

Thanks to all.

Lostworld

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
lostworld said:

Dear Forum member,

msaeed
prince_of_darkness
rawdah
barcomi
Aceim
roypp
mdfarh
engrkamran77
goalcanada
loncan
addy34
Stranger Friendly
aami786pk
darsh.30
Ahab1974
SSAT
kingfaisal
alicarlos13
cancalling
ulasad

Thanks to all.

Lostworld
congrats dear I am happy for ur update as we been discussing ISF issue and became worried.its hope for us

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Many congratulations lostworld !!

lostworld said:

Dear Forum member,

msaeed
prince_of_darkness
rawdah
barcomi
Aceim
roypp
mdfarh
engrkamran77
goalcanada
loncan
addy34
Stranger Friendly
aami786pk
darsh.30
Ahab1974
SSAT
kingfaisal
alicarlos13
cancalling
ulasad

Thanks to all.

Lostworld

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjasim said:
I strongly believe they don't and looking at ur NOC I am thinking that the processing is mainly based on NOC rather than anything else. I am 13th may applicant belonging to the NOC 2281 and I haven't got my MR yet whereas applicants from June belonging to 2174 & 2132 have received MR which is rather discouraging for earlier applicants.
Did u get 2nd line update

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
lostworld said:

Dear Forum member,

Thanks to all.

Lostworld
Congratulations mate :)

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Muhammad Zuhair Arif said:
Hi congrats to all who have received updates on application and this is to inform u all that I just received PPR 1 I have been asked to pay Residency Fee and updated information form and copies of passports aswell. It came after nearly three months of our medical.Now what I want to ask is should I send them soft copies or hard copies are also required? Secondly which is the best way to pay the fees?
Congratulations..