ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE
Alhumdulillah .. on 14 aug received passports back after visa stamping :) Finally after applying quebec immigration in 2011 and australia immigration in 2013 (both on hold) and investing around 50K aed on immigrations, Allah swt has rewarded us finally with our goal.... May Allah swt make our settlement process easy.

we submitted passports on 3-aug to abu dhabi embassy via fedex. received back on 14-aug via aramex. we have 16-Jan visa expiry (date of our medicals upload by clinic...farhan this will help u), IM-1, Single entry, Immigrant visa stamped on all passports + copr (2 types, one with photograph and one without photo), + immunization record paper for our 3 year old.

Forum guys...i would really like to thank you all for all the support...u have been like a family and u will remain inshaAllah...it is great and was great to share all excitement, all worries and all tensions wid u ppl. i wish luck to everyone waiting and those who have got visas for future...

saeed bhai apki bat suhih hogai (u were write in my case)...5 months given to land (the most troublesome scenario for us at the moment lolz..)
plz remember me, my hubby and my daughter in your prayers friends...:)

Super congrats Maria.............:D :D :D

I can still remember...It was Jan when u and Farhan has got Medical request....I was too optimistic since u ppl started to get the request from slow VO london then we can also hope to get the good news from Singapore...

Alas....nothing happened till now...

Wish u --Have a very successful life over there .......

Pray for us also buddy......

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE
Alhumdulillah .. on 14 aug received passports back after visa stamping :) Finally after applying quebec immigration in 2011 and australia immigration in 2013 (both on hold) and investing around 50K aed on immigrations, Allah swt has rewarded us finally with our goal.... May Allah swt make our settlement process easy.

we submitted passports on 3-aug to abu dhabi embassy via fedex. received back on 14-aug via aramex. we have 16-Jan visa expiry (date of our medicals upload by clinic...farhan this will help u), IM-1, Single entry, Immigrant visa stamped on all passports + copr (2 types, one with photograph and one without photo), + immunization record paper for our 3 year old.

Forum guys...i would really like to thank you all for all the support...u have been like a family and u will remain inshaAllah...it is great and was great to share all excitement, all worries and all tensions wid u ppl. i wish luck to everyone waiting and those who have got visas for future...

saeed bhai apki bat suhih hogai (u were write in my case)...5 months given to land (the most troublesome scenario for us at the moment lolz..)
Congratulations sister, thanks for your reply on my PM.

Wishing you fast and blessed settlement in Canada, it has been pleasure meeting all the people here, I personally have not been in such encouraging and supportive community like here. I even want to think of a way that we can carry this spirit to Canada.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
ashif_eee said:
Congrats Soundless...:D
Thanks Ashif very much, I wish you the same very soon

sonyaadnan

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Congratulationd Maria. Wish u and your family safe landing. Remember us in your prayers.

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

we submitted passports on 3-aug to abu dhabi embassy yvia fedex. received back on 14-aug via aramex. we have 16-Jan visa expiry (date of our medicals upload by clinic...farhan this will help u), IM-1, Single entry, Immigrant visa stamped on all passports + copr (2 types, one with photograph and one without photo), + immunization record paper for our 3 year old.

Many congratulations for you...After long and stressful time, at last you got it Alhumdulillah.
I am also praying for farhan to have this milestone as soon as possible In shaa Allah.
May Allah blessed all of us for this new start and chapter of life. Ameen

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Congratulations Maria! Finally, u have achieved your dream. I wish u all the best as u and your family move and settle permanently in Canada.

zeedof

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
27-05-2014, RPRF(DD submitted 9th of july 2014)
Med's Done....
04-07-2014 and Received 14-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2014(together with my family)
VISA ISSUED...
19th August 2014
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Many many Congratulations. Wish you best of luck in the journey ahead. 8) 8) 8)

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Wow MashaAllah. I have seen very few people getting here so many wishes in one row for someone :D Many congratulations sis.. The investment of time is more important than the money. But atleast you have achieved your ultimate goal. Pray for your forum mates as well..

Regards

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Maria_Sal

Marioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Newssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Mashalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllah

Finally u succeeded , i wish a bright future Ahead

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Congratulations and celebrations , Its time to eat biryani because its your JAO JAO TIME..YAhooooooooooooooooooo[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

congratulations Maria, so happy for you and wish you a successful life in Canada.

Congratulations to easy company and all other who received update on their applications, sorry I'm not able to follow the forum daily as I'm on vacation and not having stable data connection.

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Congrats Maria_Sal. Wish you all the best.

dele21

May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
Hi Seniors,

Does gcms note show any hint on why additional documents are needed or what concerns additional documents are meant to address? Please advice

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Congratulation Maria_Sal for getting the Visas.

Congratulations Hila01, for settling in Canada.

Best wishes to every member, as I am not in touch with the forum.... I hope everyone is getting the positive updates from LVO.

Rawda, mish, mayhen and all other mates, I missed your updates, keep me posted about your developments.

I am winding up and planning to land in mid October in Mississauga. inshallah.

Everyone, Best of luck.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Congratulation Maria_Sal for the acheiving the landmark..!

Congratulations Hila01, for your settlement. Wish you best of luck for your future endeavor.

Pray for rest of us.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.