Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Samera said:
Al Hamdollilah I received request for passports.

Thank you all for you assistance specially brother msaeed.
congrats did u filed application in 2014 or 2013

Samera

Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-July-13
Med's Request
18-07-14
Med's Done....
24-07-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-14, submitted to ADVO 25th Aug
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah in December
aami786pk said:
congrats did u filed application in 2014 or 2013
Sorry, applied in 2013.

Thank you all

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
UPDATE
Alhumdulillah .. on 14 aug received passports back after visa stamping :) Finally after applying quebec immigration in 2011 and australia immigration in 2013 (both on hold) and investing around 50K aed on immigrations, Allah swt has rewarded us finally with our goal.... May Allah swt make our settlement process easy.

we submitted passports on 3-aug to abu dhabi embassy via fedex. received back on 14-aug via aramex. we have 16-Jan visa expiry (date of our medicals upload by clinic...farhan this will help u), IM-1, Single entry, Immigrant visa stamped on all passports + copr (2 types, one with photograph and one without photo), + immunization record paper for our 3 year old.

Forum guys...i would really like to thank you all for all the support...u have been like a family and u will remain inshaAllah...it is great and was great to share all excitement, all worries and all tensions wid u ppl. i wish luck to everyone waiting and those who have got visas for future...

saeed bhai apki bat suhih hogai (u were write in my case)...5 months given to land (the most troublesome scenario for us at the moment lolz..)
plz remember me, my hubby and my daughter in your prayers friends...:)

muc

Star Member
Dec 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2013 & returned, Reapplied 08-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2015
LANDED..........
Expected JUNE 2015
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE
Alhumdulillah .. on 14 aug received passports back after visa stamping :) Finally after applying quebec immigration in 2011 and australia immigration in 2013 (both on hold) and investing around 50K aed on immigrations, Allah swt has rewarded us finally with our goal.... May Allah swt make our settlement process easy.

we submitted passports on 3-aug to abu dhabi embassy via fedex. received back on 14-aug via aramex. we have 16-Jan visa expiry (date of our medicals upload by clinic...farhan this will help u), IM-1, Single entry, Immigrant visa stamped on all passports + copr (2 types, one with photograph and one without photo), + immunization record paper for our 3 year old.

Forum guys...i would really like to thank you all for all the support...u have been like a family and u will remain inshaAllah...it is great and was great to share all excitement, all worries and all tensions wid u ppl. i wish luck to everyone waiting and those who have got visas for future...

saeed bhai apki bat suhih hogai (u were write in my case)...5 months given to land (the most troublesome scenario for us at the moment lolz..)
Congrats

Wish you the best in life Ahead

What if you get the Aus immi too ?

Just wanna know what you prioritize

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

wow congratulations Maria, happy for you. Wish you a smooth landing and brighter future.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Many congrats Maria, Samera, easycompany and all whom I have missed.

I am somewhat busy nowadays.

Good luck to all waiting.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Congrats Maria and everyone who received their visa.. Wish you a happy and safe 'landing' :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria,

After such a huge investment of time and money, you have acquired your goal. I am really happy for you and your family. You must remain determined after landing too as it will be most difficult time you will face before getting settled in Canada permanently. My prays are always with you and I wish you good luck for smooth landing and early setllement in Canada.

Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
muc said:
Congrats

Wish you the best in life Ahead

What if you get the Aus immi too ?

Just wanna know what you prioritize
thanks muc...proceeding further with any other immigration process now will only incur further costs. hence, ive written to my CO for a withdrawal and refund...although im not sure for refund but defintely wont have to pay more...
i have my siblings, cousins and many other relatives in canada/usa, hence we chose to stay with canada immigration only. ive also heard canada is welcoming to immigrants even more than australia.good luck to u :)

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

This is big investment with lot of patience in terms of time; congrats. May Allah fulfill your objectives; safe landing :)

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

all the best maria . wishing you a smooth and HappY Landing :p

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Congratulations dear!
With perseverance and faith as such, the upcoming challenges will turn out to be equally successful and rewarding as this one ;D
ATB :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Soundless said:
UPDATE:

By the grace of almighty Allah, the greatest, I have just blessed with PPR.

This came after two emails sent to LVO and my consultant as well.

I have been asked to send our passports to Abu Dhabi Embassy.

Congrats Soundless...:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Samera said:
Al Hamdollilah I received request for passports.

Thank you all for you assistance specially brother msaeed.

Congratulations....:)