+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soundless,

I used FedEx which was cheapest and I paid only AED 45 for delivering FOUR passports. I included self-addressed envelop in the delivery package. Canadian Embassy returned the passports via Aramex and I paid AED 30 to collect the passports.

You can choose to submit passport in-person but you have to visit the Embassy within specific time and days.

Soundless said:
Hi all,

I called Aramex to arrange for passport pickup and have been told that cost is 100 AED per passport per way so if I am sending 4 passports its 400 AED for sending and 400 AED for return.
Are these prices correct for those who sent from UAE?

Can I drop the passport to the Embassy myself ?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
irfanyusuf said:
Thanks Owais. However do we get any written proof or receipt of medical test completion ?
Yes. They give you a slip that you have underwent a medical test but it doesn't mention any result of the test. It just mentions that so and so person have went through medicals on so and so date and so and so payment was made etc. Just like a standard receipt of payment you know.

Regards

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
if any one have experience kindly guide me,

visa officer asked me to send translated entry and exit stamps of passport that i was using in saudia arabia. i translated stamps from arabic into english but translator wrote hijri calander like rajab 01,1421. he told he can write only this because stamp is in hijri calander. whether it is accepted or not?

saleem

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
msaleem216 said:
if any one have experience kindly guide me,

visa officer asked me to send translated entry and exit stamps of passport that i was using in saudia arabia. i translated stamps from arabic into english but translator wrote hijri calander like rajab 01,1421. he told he can write only this because stamp is in hijri calander. whether it is accepted or not?

saleem
Sir

Write a cover note , explain them reasons , attach with your letter Hijri Calendar and equivalent English calendar

paste this link in your letter to explain / facilitate them

http://www.islamicity.com/PrayerTimes/hijriconverter1aPartner.htm

Stay Blessed

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Soundless,

I used FedEx which was cheapest and I paid only AED 45 for delivering FOUR passports. I included self-addressed envelop in the delivery package. Canadian Embassy returned the passports via Aramex and I paid AED 30 to collect the passports.

You can choose to submit passport in-person but you have to visit the Embassy within specific time and days.

Thanks Abu Hassaan for the greetings and the info.

---" NOTE: You will be asked to complete a return airway bill from Aramex or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). "---

I will go and deliver the passport myself on Monday.

Could you please tell me how and where can i get the return airway bill (they mentioned Aramex in particular) and what is the difference between the two ways (Aramex AWB and self-addressed C4/C5 envelop)

Thanks for your reply in advance, wishing you smooth landing

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soundless,

You will get return AWB from any Aramex office, if you want to. You shouldn't get AWB form any other courier compnay unless you get approval from LVO.

In case of Aramex AWB, you pay for return package to Aramex in advance and get an AWB through which you can track your shipmnet once it is handed over to Aramex by Canadian Embassy. Aramex is going to deliver you very next day in UAE therefore tracking the shipment is not very critical in my opinion. In case of self-addressed envelop, you will incude an empty self-addressed envelop with your physical address and mobile number. You are not paying any fils for the return delivery at the time of submission. Once visa are stamped, Canadian Embassy will handover the passports and COPRs to Aramex and they will deliver to you. You will pay AED 30 to Aramex at the time of collection.

Soundless said:
Thanks Abu Hassaan for the greetings and the info.

---" NOTE: You will be asked to complete a return airway bill from Aramex or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). "---

I will go and deliver the passport myself on Monday.

Could you please tell me how and where can i get the return airway bill (they mentioned Aramex in particular) and what is the difference between the two ways (Aramex AWB and self-addressed C4/C5 envelop)

Thanks for your reply in advance, wishing you smooth landing

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Soundless,

You will get return AWB from any Aramex office, if you want to. You shouldn't get AWB form any other courier compnay unless you get approval from LVO.

In case of Aramex AWB, you pay for return package to Aramex in advance and get an AWB through which you can track your shipmnet once it is handed over to Aramex by Canadian Embassy. Aramex is going to deliver you very next day in UAE therefore tracking the shipment is not very critical in my opinion. In case of self-addressed envelop, you will incude an empty self-addressed envelop with your physical address and mobile number. You are not paying any fils for the return delivery at the time of submission. Once visa are stamped, Canadian Embassy will handover the passports and COPRs to Aramex and they will deliver to you. You will pay AED 30 to Aramex at the time of collection.

Thanks Abu Hassan for the detailed reply.

I think I will go with this option, I will hand over passports in person to the Embassy and include an empty self-addressed envelop (is there any specification to this envelop? like to be internal bubbled envelop or so?)

Many Thanks

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soundless,

I had incuded regular/normal C4 size envelop (for A4 size paper) and receieved passports in the same envelop. But COPRs are longer than A4 size paper, therefore they won't fit into C4 envelop. Canadian Embassy sent COPRs in separate envelop, larger ones, to me. Both envelops were stappled together.

If you want extra protection, you may include envelop with extra protection.

Soundless said:
Thanks Abu Hassan for the detailed reply.

I think I will go with this option, I will hand over passports in person to the Embassy and include an empty self-addressed envelop (is there any specification to this envelop? like to be internal bubbled envelop or so?)

Many Thanks

easycompany

Mar 8, 2014
Dear Friends,

I have received PPR1...............
And Also PPR2.................together...............many many thanks to god almighty...........Visa officer for his/her quick actions and support........and the forum member for their valuable support and guidance...............

I wish all applicants quick processing........

Thanks

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
easycompany said:
Dear Friends,

And Also PPR2.................together...............many many thanks to god almighty...........Visa officer for his/her quick actions and support........and the forum member for their valuable support and guidance...............

Thanks
Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every thing is easy for you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Please can u share ur timeline..........

easycompany

Mar 8, 2014
Thanks Dear

PPR1 and PPR2 16 August 2014........ rest all is specified in the spreadsheet

mish said:
Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every thing is easy for you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Please can u share ur timeline..........

zeedof

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
27-05-2014, RPRF(DD submitted 9th of july 2014)
Med's Done....
04-07-2014 and Received 14-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2014(together with my family)
VISA ISSUED...
19th August 2014
easycompany said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks

Many Congratulations

Samera

Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-July-13
Med's Request
18-07-14
Med's Done....
24-07-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-08-14, submitted to ADVO 25th Aug
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah in December
Al Hamdollilah I received request for passports.

Thank you all for you assistance specially brother msaeed.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Thank u so much Saeed Sahb, i have sent u email
saleem

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
easycompany said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks
Samera said:
Al Hamdollilah I received request for passports.

Thank you all for you assistance specially brother msaeed.
Congratulations easycompany and samera..!

Wish you a speedy process and a great landing..

Stay blessed.