Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
Abu Hassaan said:
Soundless,

I had incuded regular/normal C4 size envelop (for A4 size paper) and receieved passports in the same envelop. But COPRs are longer than A4 size paper, therefore they won't fit into C4 envelop. Canadian Embassy sent COPRs in separate envelop, larger ones, to me. Both envelops were stappled together.

If you want extra protection, you may include envelop with extra protection.
Thanks Abu Hassan and Soundless for detailed conversation and information to send passports to the Canadian Embassy. It will be helpful to many of us ...........

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
easycompany said:
Dear Friends,

I have received PPR1...............
And Also PPR2.................together...............many many thanks to god almighty...........Visa officer for his/her quick actions and support........and the forum member for their valuable support and guidance...............

I wish all applicants quick processing........

Thanks
Congratulations easycompany...... :) :) :) :) :) :).......best of luck in settlement in Canada.

Who is your VO......

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
Samera said:
Al Hamdollilah I received request for passports.

Thank you all for you assistance specially brother msaeed.
Congratlations Samera. Best of luck in your settlement plans..............

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE
Alhumdulillah .. on 14 aug received passports back after visa stamping :) Finally after applying quebec immigration in 2011 and australia immigration in 2013 (both on hold) and investing around 50K aed on immigrations, Allah swt has rewarded us finally with our goal.... May Allah swt make our settlement process easy.

we submitted passports on 3-aug to abu dhabi embassy via fedex. received back on 14-aug via aramex. we have 16-Jan visa expiry (date of our medicals upload by clinic...farhan this will help u), IM-1, Single entry, Immigrant visa stamped on all passports + copr (2 types, one with photograph and one without photo), + immunization record paper for our 3 year old.

Forum guys...i would really like to thank you all for all the support...u have been like a family and u will remain inshaAllah...it is great and was great to share all excitement, all worries and all tensions wid u ppl. i wish luck to everyone waiting and those who have got visas for future...

saeed bhai apki bat suhih hogai (u were write in my case)...5 months given to land (the most troublesome scenario for us at the moment lolz..)
plz remember me, my hubby and my daughter in your prayers friends...:)
Many many congratulations Maria_sal.............. Atlast your anxious waiting time is over...........InshAllah you will get settled in Canada very early ad reap the fruits for all those sacrifices you are making.........................

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
Abu Hassaan said:
Absar,

I am planning to fly in last week of September 2014.
Dear Abu Hassaan,

Do you have any idea how much time after landing in Canada do we get PR cards. As I have to come back after first entry to Canada. Need to finalise how much vacations should be taken to receive PR card......................

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
mish said:
Bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kitheyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, aeyy to fiqar hai jeee,kee karan tussi batao

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, it has not uploaded yet
Dear Mish

If you have not received call from IOM , it is fine.
Why don't you go to IOM Karachi , and see in-charge there.

I met IOM in-charge at Lahore , and he informed me about results.

Stay Blessed

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
hila01 said:
Congratulations Maria! Finally, u have achieved your dream. I wish u all the best as u and your family move and settle permanently in Canada.
Hi hila01, best of luck in your settlement in Canada. After how many days you will receive your PR card..............

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE
Alhumdulillah .. on 14 aug received passports back after visa stamping :) Finally after applying quebec immigration in 2011 and australia immigration in 2013 (both on hold) and investing around 50K aed on immigrations, Allah swt has rewarded us finally with our goal.... May Allah swt make our settlement process easy.

we submitted passports on 3-aug to abu dhabi embassy via fedex. received back on 14-aug via aramex. we have 16-Jan visa expiry (date of our medicals upload by clinic...farhan this will help u), IM-1, Single entry, Immigrant visa stamped on all passports + copr (2 types, one with photograph and one without photo), + immunization record paper for our 3 year old.

Forum guys...i would really like to thank you all for all the support...u have been like a family and u will remain inshaAllah...it is great and was great to share all excitement, all worries and all tensions wid u ppl. i wish luck to everyone waiting and those who have got visas for future...

saeed bhai apki bat suhih hogai (u were write in my case)...5 months given to land (the most troublesome scenario for us at the moment lolz..)
Dear Maria

Assalam U Aleikum

I wish a blessed and successful life ahead.

Trust me this investment , will come back with huge dividends for your family . In terms of the quality of life and education that your kids will getting.

Relatives are useless- ( With Due Apology) ,those who are strangers / unknown will support you , all RELATIVES ARE VERY BUSY CANADIANS , AND HAVE EXTRA ORDINARY HIGH MORAL AND SOCIAL STANDARDS , BARE NAKHREE HAIN UN SABB KE , THEY ARE SUPER HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They are afraid that competitor has arrived , and social position that they were enjoying back in family is now shared - So do what you can on your own basis - Its a reality , you and many will be will be facing this soon.

My mates , I need prayers , submission of my resignation is becoming a big issue for me . My sister in Canada is counting days since Feb 26,2013 , I am tied up in so many affairs , and this silly protest in Islamabad has pushed things a month forward

Keep in touch , trust me this pays , every time and always.

Allah Kareem

Stay Blessed

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
msaeed bhai,

Our prayers are with you and your resignation issue will be over very soon and elegantly...........

My VO told me that he is awaiting review of all the medical results by the New Delhi medical section.

Is it normal that the medicals done in Gulf are reviewed in New Delhi Medical section.......... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shoaibuc said:
msaeed bhai, My VO told me that he is awaiting review of all the medical results by the New Delhi medical section.

Is it normal that the medicals done in Gulf are reviewed in New Delhi Medical section.......... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sir

Medicals done in Asia and Australia are compiled in India , and then submitted to CIC , and after this VO can access results only.
Insha Allah , you will get good news soon

Allah Kareem

Stay Blessed

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
AK2147 said:
Hi, All,
Any update from KKB?????
hi freind how are u, did u recieve immigration summary form to be submitted to LVO :

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Mates

Reality Of Canadian Immigration is in joke that I am pasting below;

A man who is a manager in 5 star hotel calls his wife.

Husband: Aaj khaane mein kya pakaya hai?

Wife: Steamed fine long grain white rice, hand-picked in the emerald green lap of the Vindhyas, accompanied by a golden lentil soup that was gently simmered over the smouldering kisses of angels and served with dollops of fragrant clarified butter.

Husband: WOW... SOUNDS YUMMY!!1! Naam kya hai dish ka???

Wife: Daal-Chawal.

Husband: Daal-Chawal?? Toh itna ghumaya kyun?

Wife: Maine bhi vaise hi kaha jaise tum 5 star wale public ko kehte ho.

So basically We have got “Daal Chawal” , and this is reality

And to convert this "Daal-Chawal" in Biryani for our generations to come we have to;

Face All problems , that are due to come , have to be taken as "Challenge" otherwise people will call us names , and will criticize our decision .

So, we need to learn and capitalize from experiences of others to fight against odds , live and walk alone like a Lion , work restless for a couple of years

Then life will be "Imperial" and there will be a value for our "Decision".

Stay Blessed

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
luqi said:
hi maria thanks for your wishes, no i am not in isb still at office. checking, refreshing mail box thats what my routine is now. Anyways i am hopeful and praying much.
hi luqi did u recieve MR and did u submit immigration summary form

absarahmed85

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah Soon
Maria_Sal said:
UPDATE

Many Many Congratulation Maria.

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 02/02/2014
Dear mates,

Do we have to bring with us pre-filled PR CARD APPLICATION (IMM 5444E) at the time of landing. If yes then please tell me do we need to fill the question no. 19, 20, 21, 22 ?
As i think so they are asking for the personal history of the person who has been already living in Canada after getting his PR and i am confused that if these questions apply to us( First time landing applicants).

Already landed forum members plz reply.

Regards,
Addy