Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Stranger Friendly said:
Thank you ashif_eee and thank you MM2.....

Yes Sir, LBM took 44 days to finish BGS / SC checks.......Wish fast processing for you too.
when did u submit it updated docs.

MAC-82

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mates !!!

I have 2 questions !!

1) What do you call 2nd & 3rd line in online status ?
2) How to update stats that appear on left side of every member i.e. application filed, PER received etc etc

Regards,
MAC

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
hila01 said:
Hi Aceim, u need to obtain a new UK pcc as the one u obtained back in October 2013 has expired. According to cic, pcc submitted should not be more than 3 months old from the date when it was issued. Premium service for UK pcc takes 2 days to process for £80 or standard processing for £45 (2 weeks). All the best.
No new one is required if u still living in the UK and if someone has left and not went again then previous will be enough.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Stranger Friendly said:
Hi aami786pk, Asked to submit updated docs on 6th May and submitted on next day 7th May.
I was also asked to submit on the same date as u but submitted on 19th.InshAllah hope to get MR after 15 days

sherdil

May 22, 2013
islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
26 April 2014
Med's Done....
20 June 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
phep1 18th July 2014; phep2 31st July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
09th August 2014
LANDED..........
oct 2014 In shaa Allah
Today was a roller coaster ride! Yesterday I called iom to book medicals. The earliest possible date was 2nd July and no amount of begging on my side could persuade the agent. That left me gloomy. Then at 9 am iom office called and said that we had to come for medicals today at 11! It was total chaos.....we were not prepared and there was so much to do! My spouse was at the office...kids at daycare and summer schools. After picking everyone up got 3 copies of passports switched the gps on and traced the address and finally reached there at 11 sharp and was done with medicals at 1. Phew.....
They told me they wud upload my results on monday....do I have to send the receipt or is there no need for that?

MAC-82

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sherdil said:
Today was a roller coaster ride! Yesterday I called iom to book medicals. The earliest possible date was 2nd July and no amount of begging on my side could persuade the agent. That left me gloomy. Then at 9 am iom office called and said that we had to come for medicals today at 11! It was total chaos.....we were not prepared and there was so much to do! My spouse was at the office...kids at daycare and summer schools. After picking everyone up got 3 copies of passports switched the gps on and traced the address and finally reached there at 11 sharp and was done with medicals at 1. Phew.....
They told me they wud upload my results on monday....do I have to send the receipt or is there no need for that?
Very nice Sherdil ... Congrats ... Main milestone achieved

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sherdil said:
Sir

I wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead

Stay Blessed

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
MAC-82 said:
Hi Mates !!!

I have 2 questions !!

1) What do you call 2nd & 3rd line in online status ?
2) How to update stats that appear on left side of every member i.e. application filed, PER received etc etc

Regards,
MAC

Online status of your application : Ecas : https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
1) 1st line : We hv received ur application on ..........
2) 2nd line : "We started processing your application on ......."
3) 3rd line : "We have received Medical docs"

Click Profile on the right top of this page on "Profile" ...and then on left "Forum Profile Information " and write in it.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
sherdil said:
Congrats, which city and country dear.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
sherdil said:
No need, they will upload the results online.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Hi Guys,

I need to send RPRF to London. please confirm the address.

To:

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London. W1K 4AA
United Kingdom

MAC-82

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you stranger friendly .... Still waiting for the 2nd line in my online status ... :eek: :eek: :eek: