Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
MAC-82 said:
Dear Members,

Good to see that many LVO applicants are in contact with each other and share valuable information with each other.

I applied on July 31, 2013 and received my PER on Oct 28, 2013 under NOC 2132. After that there is complete silence and online status is still "We received you application for permanent residency on July 31, 2013".

Is this normal ? When i should except further response from LVO ?

Regards,
MAC

I can't say its normal, but it appears to be normal with LVO work pattern. many May applicants are still waiting without any update after PER.
My personal judgment is that you may receive update on August-September (as LVO would be busy these days handling student visas)

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Congrats Aciem

all the best

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stranger Friendly said:
LBM

List of applicants waiting for MR after 2nd line on ecas:
---------------------------------------------------------

No
----

Name
------
Rawdah
Native_
AZ
Bas_sant
umm abdullah
Mech Warrior
manita25
Moh Bas
waqas0334
Amisiddi
luqi
Mahyn
Yasir_mto
StrangerFriendly
sheikh958
farishaikh06
The Sun
Gallant305

Processing date
----------------
March 3
March 18
jan 24
jan 27
april 29
jan 24
april 3
feb 25
feb 7
feb 18
jan 21
april 10
april 8
april 10
April 16
may 19
may 19
-

VO
-----
MCH
-
LBM
CDD
-
-
-
MCH
-
-
LBM
LBM
LBM
LBM
CDD
CDD
-
CDD

BG Comp date
---------------
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Note: It is upto VO to send you MR, before BGC (Security checks infact) or after.

Generally, as per previous cases:
LBM = processes fast.
CDD = generally ask for detail docs.
MCH = ?
DXS = No one receive MR. ppl received response "Your application is under review and we will be in contact with you in due course."
Well u need to add me buddy...

Processing date is 10th June and VO is CDD...!!!

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Mahyn said:
Hello Folks!

I received the request for Medicals, Permanent Residence Fee, Police Certs and Updated Forms today.

Below is the email for general info. Wish you good luck and all the best. :)

==================================================================================

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We require the following to be sent within 60 days:

-medical examination results for you and your spouse **instructions will be emailed to you separately. A separate form will be sent for each person. If you have not received them within 48 hours, please contact us**

-updated IMM5406 forms for you and your spouse **these can be downloaded from our website www.cic.gc.ca**

- *** police certificates for you and your spouse **we assume you are still resident in ***. If you are not, then please advise us. Instructions have been sent to you by mail**

-*** police certificate for you **details of how police certificates may be obtained can be found on our website www.cic.gc.ca**

-Right of Permanent Residence Fee – CAD 980 **see details on our website www.cic.gc.ca on how to make this payment**

Yours sincerely,

LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Congrats Mahyn,
I told you we are on the same stage, we receive the 2nd line from LBM on same date, then we receive the email from LBM for updated doc on the same date, and now we received the MR email on the same date. ;) :p

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Thank you all for your msgs :)

I have been asked to submit PCC from UK & Pakistan (I have not submitted with my initial application), I have a PCC from UK issued back in October 2013, kindly confirm it will suffice the requirement or I need to obtain a new one....in case of fresh I need to rush as they have given me only 30 days.

Appreciate your feedback.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
shanutiger said:
Congrats Stranger family, for ur medical email when was ur Ecas updated, i mean when was ur second line updated
The LBM's lightening speed ...44 days for BGC checks for me and Mahyn

10th April: Second line was updated " We started Possessing".
After 25 days ...>6th May : I was asked to send the updated docs (Sch A etc)
7th May : I updated the docs, and next day received email from LBM, that "Now it will take time and they will contact me as BGC are in process"
19th June: MR email received from LBM

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
ashsal said:
Finally..... good news arrived...received medical request for us.....Shukhar Allah ka. ...did not receive the landing fee request though...never mind...
Hopefully rest of the process got steady and speedy.
Good luck to all

Many Congrats Ashal for Medicals....all the best!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Aceim said:
Thank you all for your msgs :)

I have been asked to submit PCC from UK & Pakistan (I have not submitted with my initial application), I have a PCC from UK issued back in October 2013, kindly confirm it will suffice the requirement or I need to obtain a new one....in case of fresh I need to rush as they have given me only 30 days.

Appreciate your feedback.
Hi Aceim, u need to obtain a new UK pcc as the one u obtained back in October 2013 has expired. According to cic, pcc submitted should not be more than 3 months old from the date when it was issued. Premium service for UK pcc takes 2 days to process for £80 or standard processing for £45 (2 weeks). All the best.

MAC-82

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soundless said:
I can't say its normal, but it appears to be normal with LVO work pattern. many May applicants are still waiting without any update after PER.
My personal judgment is that you may receive update on August-September (as LVO would be busy these days handling student visas)
Thanks for the information soundless :)

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
MAC-82 said:
Dear Members,

Good to see that many LVO applicants are in contact with each other and share valuable information with each other.

I applied on July 31, 2013 and received my PER on Oct 28, 2013 under NOC 2132. After that there is complete silence and online status is still "We received you application for permanent residency on July 31, 2013".

Is this normal ? When i should except further response from LVO ?

Regards,
MAC
Yes, this is normal, many are waiting ...this is really a waiting game and good time to pray, but when it starts it goes fast (specially in my case, and specially when LBM is your VO ;) this is what I realised.
Just raise CSE once in 2.5 -3 months ask for your status and the wait patiently.

Secondly, it is a random game, those who got Medicals in Jan & Feb are still waiting. I think it is on your VO speed. Some VO need more satisfaction and they ask for more documents and take more time. So dont worry, you day will come soon.
I wish every forum member fast processing ahead.