JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hila01 said:
It seems LVO have got no time to waste any more. They seem to be in a hurry now. All the best.
But they should start PPR as well now in parallel. Why do LVO love to pile up things... They are issuing MRs which is very good sign but at the same time they should start sending PPRs also by now... 100 days passed now since MR and still wait is going on

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Congrats Abu Hassan, Shkz and to all who received some sort of update today from LVO.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
hila01 said:
It seems LVO have got no time to waste any more. They seem to be in a hurry now. All the best.
Yes LVO has to work fast not like earlier.

Let see their support by this week... 4 more days to count..

Let LVO starts process non-interviewed candidates of May, June appl. Long waiting is really painful :-X :-X

who1074

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 OCT 13
Nomination.....
PER 06 JAN 14
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
8.0 (L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.5, S: 7.0)
Med's Request
26 JUN 14
Med's Done....
21 JUL 14
Passport Req..
12 NOV 2014 (PPR1)
VISA ISSUED...
16 JAN 2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 2 hours ago requesting the following:

1. Updated Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for me & spouse (from age 18)
2. MR for whole family
3. RPRF for me & spouse

I have also received medical forms for whole family. Apology if I am not able to reply any query now but I will try to answer later today.

Good luck for everyone.
Congrats. ...many many congrats

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hilla01,

To be very frank, considering the current scenario, I was not expecting the MR & RPRF this early.

I had submmitted notarized photocopies of all documents regardless of the lamguage and written explanations wherever I thought worthy to submit. This might have helped in speedy processing but not sure at all.

I also believe that LVO has already opened msot of the application even beyond August September but waiting for BG checks and criminality to be completed before they can send further instructions.

Anyways, I wish good luck to eveyrone.

hila01 said:

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks JBZZS & Who1074.

Who1074, after long time, I saw your post and that too to wish me. Wish you & everyone a speedy & successful processing

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Abu Hassaan said:
Hilla01,

To be very frank, considering the current scenario, I was not expecting the MR & RPRF this early.

I had submmitted notarized photocopies of all documents regardless of the lamguage and written explanations wherever I thought worthy to submit. This might have helped in speedy processing but not sure at all.

I also believe that LVO has already opened msot of the application even beyond August September but waiting for BG checks and criminality to be completed before they can send further instructions.

Anyways, I wish good luck to eveyrone.
Abu,

It is interesting for LVO not to request for updated pcc at this time close to 1 year anniversary of fswp 2013. Like u said, it could be that they are busy with BG security and criminality checks, hence the long delay for May June July applicants waiting. This is evident from your own case by not requesting for updated pcc and asked for direct MR and RPRF.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Bong said:
UPDATE
Guys,i received medical forms this afternoon from London visa office for me and my spouse.
I have not received any email to pay permanent resident fees nor any email to update background information.
Do I go ahead and pays permanent residence fees or they will send a separate email for that?
I thought i would receive an email before the forms.what do you think guys?.
Medical forms come in separate email, which you seem to have got.
Probably they missed out the first email - MR+RPRF email, before sending the medical forms. You could do a CSE incase you dont get in couple of days.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
jigzyy said:
Congratulations to Abu Hassan, and shz... [sorry can't seem to recall your full screen name :-\] and all others who got updates :)

@ pharmacistfarhan, insha-Allah you and Maria_Sal will get PPR1 in first 10 ~ 12 days of May [or at least that's I am feeling ;D]

I am still waiting for the 3rd line to appear :-\ Anyone who did medicals on 15 ~ 17 April got 3rd line yet?
Did you check with your hospital when they uploaded the results. After they upload allow 4-5 working days. Also there was 4 days easter holidays in between. You should get 3rd line this week insha allah.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dub2can said:
Medical forms come in separate email, which you seem to have got.
Probably they missed out the first email - MR+RPRF email, before sending the medical forms. You could do a CSE incase you dont get in couple of days.
No dear its not tge case. Every VIsa officer has its own working style. We all, who got MR earlier in Jan/Feb, received only MR Forms without any email for RPRF etc. After raising CSE to LVO, they replied that fee has not been asked yet.... By the way this is working pattern of VCM

JanieMLT

Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13
Hey,

Any May applicants like me who still aren't hearing anything?? Any news from other NOC 3211 applicants?? This is taking soooooooo long!!! :( :(

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 2 hours ago requesting the following:

1. Updated Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for me & spouse (from age 18)
2. MR for whole family
3. RPRF for me & spouse

I have also received medical forms for whole family. Apology if I am not able to reply any query now but I will try to answer later today.

Good luck for everyone.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

congrats Abu Hassan....too much happy for u

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
JanieMLT said:
Hey,

Any May applicants like me who still aren't hearing anything?? Any news from other NOC 3211 applicants?? This is taking soooooooo long!!! :( :(
Hi Janie, we are in it together. Am still waiting just like u.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Mrs. Faisal. I need prays for future processing. Wish you good luck with speedy & successful processing.

Mrs.Faisal said:
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

congrats Abu Hassan....too much happy for u