London Visa Office

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Syham.

syham said:
@ All successful applicants: Congratulation for MR,RPRF and even for additonal documents :)
@ Rest of suffering Applicants: Be hopeful, very soon everyone will be sharing good news here :)

Note: Abu hassan,jiggzy,Maria,Pharmicist,shkaz,soundless,ZN: Congrats ! Good luck

Pardon! if i missed anyone from a/m name :)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 2 hours ago requesting the following:

1. Updated Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for me & spouse (from age 18)
2. MR for whole family
3. RPRF for me & spouse

I have also received medical forms for whole family. Apology if I am not able to reply any query now but I will try to answer later today.

Good luck for everyone.
Mabrook!!! Abu Hassan, so for you going off the forum did the trick to get the medicals :p

All the very best for the rest of the process.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
skhzskhz said:
PPR 2 received couple of minutes back. Its goes as below.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5
envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and
phone number (country code + area code + phone number) If you do not write your address
CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Your application will be finalized within 10 working days from the date your passport(s) is
received in our office and it will be returned to you by courier. Please allow an additional 1-3
days for the return of your passport(s).
All the very best mate. Wish you successful life ahead :)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Bong said:
UPDATE
Guys,i received medical forms this afternoon from London visa office for me and my spouse.
I have not received any email to pay permanent resident fees nor any email to update background information.
Do I go ahead and pays permanent residence fees or they will send a separate email for that?
I thought i would receive an email before the forms.what do you think guys?.
Best of luck :)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Soundless said:
jigzyy,

Maybe I am wrong but I noticed that they update 3rd line on Fridays like 9am UAE time. That happened to nKalra and myself
Well I would say it can be anytime, perhaps they update the status in their backend DB and the batch might be running after few days.
PER was updated on Sunday, 2nd line Updated on SAT so it can be any day, but seems like Friday and Saturday is their favorite day for ECAS updates.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
JanieMLT said:
Hey Hila01 ;D

Its nice to know that I'm not on my own waiting as the lack of information is driving me crazy!! I'm hoping that my patience will be rewarded one day and that they'll still be some jobs left by the time we get our visas (fingers crossed!!)...any other NOC 3211 applicants get any news that you know of??
Hi Janie, I have not heard any news from other noc 3211. I am hopeful we will get good news soon from LVO. Surely, there will still be med lab jobs.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
syham said:
Dubican: what does mean Dr do physical? Whether dr would examine bones and limbs fitness ?
In physical checks they will ask you to remove the shirt, and check your breath with stethoscope front and back. Physically examine the chest and back and Liver area by pressing them.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Hi vahini, your inbox is full. Since you are May applicant, you should hear from LVO soon, maybe in next couple of weeks.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
WOWWWWW....what a news....mashaAllah mashaAllah...since lvo was working so slowly this has come as a surpise..but what a sweet surprise for sure..congratulations abu hassan brother...very very very happy for u :D :D
rush to the clinic... the day when u planned to take off from work has come 8) good luck...wish u quickest ppr....not like us lolz

Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 2 hours ago requesting the following:

1. Updated Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for me & spouse (from age 18)
2. MR for whole family
3. RPRF for me & spouse

I have also received medical forms for whole family. Apology if I am not able to reply any query now but I will try to answer later today.

Good luck for everyone.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
super duper quick ppr2 :D :D :D mashaAllah congratulations skhzskhz. wish you a wonderful n successful future in canada...time to pack your bags :)

skhzskhz said:
PPR 2 received couple of minutes back. Its goes as below.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5
envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and
phone number (country code + area code + phone number) If you do not write your address
CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Your application will be finalized within 10 working days from the date your passport(s) is
received in our office and it will be returned to you by courier. Please allow an additional 1-3
days for the return of your passport(s).

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
congratulations....a couple of us here havent received rprf mail yet...v r all wondering if we were too good and cic ppl has eliminated it for us :D just kidding... inshaAllah it will come with ppr...

Bong said:
UPDATE
Guys,i received medical forms this afternoon from London visa office for me and my spouse.
I have not received any email to pay permanent resident fees nor any email to update background information.
Do I go ahead and pays permanent residence fees or they will send a separate email for that?
I thought i would receive an email before the forms.what do you think guys?.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
thanka jigzyy...u made me believe in the next 10 days with ur comment...i cant wait more :(

jigzyy said:
Congratulations to Abu Hassan, and shz... [sorry can't seem to recall your full screen name :-\] and all others who got updates :)

@ pharmacistfarhan, insha-Allah you and Maria_Sal will get PPR1 in first 10 ~ 12 days of May [or at least that's I am feeling ;D]

I am still waiting for the 3rd line to appear :-\ Anyone who did medicals on 15 ~ 17 April got 3rd line yet?