NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
skhzskhz said:
PPR 2 received couple of minutes back. Its goes as below.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5
envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and
phone number (country code + area code + phone number) If you do not write your address
CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Your application will be finalized within 10 working days from the date your passport(s) is
received in our office and it will be returned to you by courier. Please allow an additional 1-3
days for the return of your passport(s).
Excellent News!!! Mubrooooook.....

Any update in your ECAS?

COG11

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Request
12-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Interview........
19-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi ukbd,
thank you for sharing this information. Do you mind posting the instructions to submit the passports too?
I am not in uk anymore and I'm a little bit worry about how to send my passport.
thank you again and all the best for you.

ukbd said:
@ COG11

Dear Applicant:
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. So that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued, you must now submit the documents listed below. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as detailed below.
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed below
3. The “Updated Information Chart” below, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.
Submit your passport(s), photos, and information chart within 30 days of the date of this correspondence. All documents for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package. Follow the instructions at the end of this correspondence to submit your package.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
skhzskhz said:
PPR 2 received couple of minutes back. Its goes as below.

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5
envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and
phone number (country code + area code + phone number) If you do not write your address
CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Your application will be finalized within 10 working days from the date your passport(s) is
received in our office and it will be returned to you by courier. Please allow an additional 1-3
days for the return of your passport(s).
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU skhzskhz. This is an excellent news. I wish you all the best.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
barcomi said:
New application, you will have to wait another year. For your FSW2013 application, you will get MR in May
If that's going to happen It's Great !! :D

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
barcomi said:
Does a lot of travel slow down things? I had to list full page of travel! ???
NO SIR, its all destiny. One Ahmed received Visa he had already quoted that he had many travels.

No clue for LVO way of working and selecting appl. :-X :-X

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdulillah, with the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have received email from LVO about 2 hours ago requesting the following:

1. Updated Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for me & spouse (from age 18)
2. MR for whole family
3. RPRF for me & spouse

I have also received medical forms for whole family. Apology if I am not able to reply any query now but I will try to answer later today.

Good luck for everyone.
Great News Abu Hassan, Congrats.

Bong

Sep 15, 2013
UPDATE
Guys,i received medical forms this afternoon from London visa office for me and my spouse.
I have not received any email to pay permanent resident fees nor any email to update background information.
Do I go ahead and pays permanent residence fees or they will send a separate email for that?
I thought i would receive an email before the forms.what do you think guys?.

Bong

Sep 15, 2013
My ecas is still just a single line.we received your application on the 21 of June.Hopefully it will be updated later.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Bong said:
UPDATE
Guys,i received medical forms this afternoon from London visa office for me and my spouse.
I have not received any email to pay permanent resident fees nor any email to update background information.
Do I go ahead and pays permanent residence fees or they will send a separate email for that?
Congratulations Bong! Further instructions will be sent. All the best.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skhzskhz said:
Abu Dahabi
Hats off to London VO, they will never let anybody dare to predict their working...how r they deciding or selecting tge destination for submitting passports? Why some to London office and some to Abu Dhabi for visa printing? It is really much easier to send passports to Abu Dhabi rather than London... But its eventually LVO call to instruct... On what basis God knows...

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Congrats to skhzskhz , Abu Hassaan & Bong

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
Bong said:
UPDATE

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
LVO wake up and send us PPR1 tomorrow. ..... :)

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bong said:
UPDATE
It must be our lovely friend "VCM (shudh clerk as per dear Saeed ) who sent you MR as all of us who received MR only (without RPRF or anyother email) are under this guy VCM...

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Bong said:
UPDATE
CONGRATULATIONS Bong. Great News!