App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
lostworld said:
Thanks Msaeed,

In the month of January I sent email to london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and I received response with in 2days from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca email ID.

So I used the london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca email ID for my inquiry.

I am not sure it is the right one.

Do you think I have to resend my email to LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca .

cheers
lostworld
Sir

I believe that both of them are interconnected
Resend CSE on LDN@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tashford said:
ok ok ok, tbh this is why I started the thread.

But now, from my experience and opinion, there is NOTHING anybody can do about time.

LVO will work at their own pace, we can all get frustrated and angry at them. But please don't send any emails that could insult them or anything negative or complaining. All emails you send WILL go to your application officer and they work at their own pace (within reason) and I'm sure sure they won't act kindly to loads of emails being sent to them. Whether they are negative or positive (asking questions)

Your time will come I think we've gone through the hard part, compiling the applications and getting them accepted, now we just have to leave them to it, there is nothing that can be done to speed things up. Nothing, no amount of complaint or punching holes in walls.

Eventually we will all get to Canada, a few months is not really going to make any difference.

So again I think people should chill and let the LVO do their work at their own speed. Sometimes we just have to roll with the punches.

tashford
Sir

+1 for you , that finally you have accepted , what I advised you few months back

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maria_Sal said:
good suggestion by you tashford....i really appreciate. therez nothing we can do except for waiting for our time to come...

anyways i sent an email on LDN email yesterday requesting them an update on my application status since im awaiting ppr and also asked if they received our new passport copies. i got a reply within an hour from VCM confirming receiving of documents through online website CSE....but they did not reply on application status.....

i think i have to wait patiently...
Dear Maria

VCM is a "Branded Clerck" , Number 01 , shudh wala - Khalis Clerck Badshah
Mouj wale nokri hai is ke
Responding every one with "Meethi Goli"

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
loncan said:
Well said (+1)
The visa officer I met at interview seemed friendly and professional, and I very much doubt he would respond to that kind of pressure. I believe his comments about timescales, although of course they were estimates (in business all sorts of other matters can crop up).
It is a test in patience for all of us! Like many, I really hope to be in Canada this summer :)
Sir

I am also playing TEST MATCH with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aw910 said:
Hi All,

I had a query.I was wondering if I could get in touch directly with LVO in spite of having a lawyer as my representative..I recently sent some documents and I wanted to know if it was received by them..I asked my lawyer to find out,but he says LVO usually doesnt confirm receipt of documents..appreciate your inputs guys..thanks!
Dear AW910

Drop email to LVO , and request them about confirmation of documents mailed.
They will confirm you through return mail
You can also FIRE your silly consultant any time.- DO not waste your money on lawyers
This forum is full of "Loyal Mates" , that are at your back'n'call

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Maria_Sal said:
Abu Hassan brother...
'WE' (FSW 2013) ppl r impatient coz we were promised by the minister to be like tht :D :D :D
No no nooo...no more patience..LVO hurry upppp :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. >>> (the above content is just for a smile)
Dear Maria

Eizaat Maab , Kenny Bhai , who intend to be next Prime Minister , ne kasam khai thee ke - Oue Applications will be processed in 08 Months

"Kiya Huwa Tera Wada " , Kenny Bhai

I interacted with him in Canada in 2012 in a meeting of Calgary Chamber Of Commerce , he responded that "Due to operational issues , we are facing issues"

Bhai sab gol maal hai

Now sabat yeh huwa " Sab Politicians Mamoon banatee hain"

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Prince DXB said:
HI All,

Just received additional documents request (legible photocopies) - so please advise...

-Please explain why you obtained a new passport when your previous document was valid to 2015 - My passport got full coz I travel a lot for my business, and had to go for a new passport.
- Further documentation regarding your professional experience –contracts of employment, payslips, bank statements showing salary deposits, UAE residence permits. - All offer letters, pay slips for last 1 year, banks statement for last six months, and my visa pages from my current employer or all three employers.
-Original police certificates from the UAE for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp - Applied for
-Original police certificates from India for yourself and your spouse - Will apply for
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Please advise mates.... :)
Sir

Perfect

Stay Blessed

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
LOLZ haha im amused with ur answers ...golmal hai bhai sab golmaal hai ;)
VCM ki parchii deni padeygi hamare London wale DON politician bhai ko 8) sorry im avoiding taking political names...

msaeed said:
Dear Maria

Eizaat Maab , Kenny Bhai , who intend to be next Prime Minister , ne kasam khai thee ke - Oue Applications will be processed in 08 Months

"Kiya Huwa Tera Wada " , Kenny Bhai

I interacted with him in Canada in 2012 in a meeting of Calgary Chamber Of Commerce , he responded that "Due to operational issues , we are facing issues"

Bhai sab gol maal hai

Now sabat yeh huwa " Sab Politicians Mamoon banatee hain"

Stay Blessed

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Dear Maria

VCM is a "Branded Clerck" , Number 01 , shudh wala - Khalis Clerck Badshah
Mouj wale nokri hai is ke
Responding every one with "Meethi Goli"

Stay Blessed
How can we identify between clerk and visa officer from their email response.... I was thinking if we get reply from some clerk then in signature it says "ABC - Program Assitant - Medical & immigration Section"... but some times different people reply with only their name like "ABC - Medical & immigration Section".....

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
JBZZS said:
How can we identify between clerk and visa officer from their email response.... I was thinking if we get reply from some clerk then in signature it says "ABC - Program Assitant - Medical & immigration Section"... but some times different people reply with only their name like "ABC - Medical & immigration Section".....
The signature doesn't really matter. Issues with status update enquiries are usually responded to by visa officers/program assistant. After their signature or initials, u would see their location as "Immigration section or immigration and medical services division".

To spot responses from clerks, u will have an initial/signature and location as "client services unit". They usually respond to issues like address change, receipt of updated documents.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
hila01 said:
The signature doesn't really matter. Issues with status updates are usually responded to by visa officers/program assistant. After their signature or initials, u would see their location as "Immigration section or immigration and medical services division".

To spot responses from clerks, u will have an initial/signature and location as "client services unit". They usually respond to issues like address change, receipt of updated documents.

VCM is from "Immigration section or immigration and medical services division".

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
nkalra said:
By the grace of GOD received MR email........

Oh GOD..... shaking my hahnds.
Congrats! Wishing u speedy process from here.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
By the grace of GOD received MR email........

Oh GOD..... shaking my hahnds.
Many Congrats... Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

did u receive MR only or MR+RPRF??

can_immi

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-MAY-2013
Nomination.....
11-JULY-2013
AOR Received.
30-JULY-2013 (CSE REPLY)
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Guys should i write just Given name

or

Given name + family name both (complete name) on Additional family information for my spouse?