Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Yesterday, a friend of mine, also May applicant, got his MR, RPRF request from LVO.His noc is 2263. LVO is not silent and am sure they will respond to everyone in due course.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
i have already sent them CSE and got a reply that

due to large number of interviews it could take time.... as we required to update files after interview....

we will be in contact with your shortly

loncan said:
Well said (+1)
The visa officer I met at interview seemed friendly and professional, and I very much doubt he would respond to that kind of pressure. I believe his comments about timescales, although of course they were estimates (in business all sorts of other matters can crop up).
It is a test in patience for all of us! Like many, I really hope to be in Canada this summer :)

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
These are all useful suggestions. That is what i was trying say earlier that the 1 year timescale is not set in stone and can change depending individual circumstances. I am hoping that earlier applicants get positive news soon, so we the late applicants can also follow and receive the good news too. My best wishes to all waiting applicants

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
hila01 said:
Yesterday, a friend of mine, also May applicant, got his MR, RPRF request from LVO.His noc is 2263. LVO is not silent and am sure they will respond to everyone in due course.

hila,

what is country of residence of ur friend who got PPR,MR

Aw910

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-12-2012
AOR Received.
In process - 15-11-2012
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
17-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 - 13-06-2014,PPR-2 (to AD) - 25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-7-2014
Hi All,

I had a query.I was wondering if I could get in touch directly with LVO in spite of having a lawyer as my representative..I recently sent some documents and I wanted to know if it was received by them..I asked my lawyer to find out,but he says LVO usually doesnt confirm receipt of documents..appreciate your inputs guys..thanks!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Mrs.Faisal said:
hila,

what is country of residence of ur friend who got PPR,MR

Hi Mrs Faisal, he is in the UK.

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
Aw910 said:
Hi All,

I had a query.I was wondering if I could get in touch directly with LVO in spite of having a lawyer as my representative..I recently sent some documents and I wanted to know if it was received by them..I asked my lawyer to find out,but he says LVO usually doesnt confirm receipt of documents..appreciate your inputs guys..thanks!
Same here, I sent some documents couple of days ago. They were signed by mr hussain or something like that. I am represented by lawyers, was wondering if I could do case inquiry or anything at all if my e-mail is not listed against my case ...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tashford,

At last, after getting your MR, you have realized that we have to wait for our turn. This time (and first time ;D ;D ;D), I second your suggestion that we have to show patience and wait for the our time.

Guys take it easy; we have few freinds like MSAEED on this forum who are shwoing true patience. Let's borrow some patience from them :p :p :p

tashford said:
ok ok ok, tbh this is why I started the thread.

But now, from my experience and opinion, there is NOTHING anybody can do about time.

LVO will work at their own pace, we can all get frustrated and angry at them. But please don't send any emails that could insult them or anything negative or complaining. All emails you send WILL go to your application officer and they work at their own pace (within reason) and I'm sure sure they won't act kindly to loads of emails being sent to them. Whether they are negative or positive (asking questions)

Your time will come I think we've gone through the hard part, compiling the applications and getting them accepted, now we just have to leave them to it, there is nothing that can be done to speed things up. Nothing, no amount of complaint or punching holes in walls.

Eventually we will all get to Canada, a few months is not really going to make any difference.

So again I think people should chill and let the LVO do their work at their own speed. Sometimes we just have to roll with the punches.

tashford

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Abu Hassan brother...
'WE' (FSW 2013) ppl r impatient coz we were promised by the minister to be like tht :D :D :D
No no nooo...no more patience..LVO hurry upppp :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. >>> (the above content is just for a smile)

Abu Hassaan said:
Tashford,

At last, after getting your MR, you have realized that we have to wait for our turn. This time (and first time ;D ;D ;D), I second your suggestion that we have to show patience and wait for the our time.

Guys take it easy; we have few freinds like MSAEED on this forum who are shwoing true patience. Let's borrow some patience from them :p :p :p

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,

Just received additional documents request (legible photocopies) - so please advise...

-Please explain why you obtained a new passport when your previous document was valid to 2015 - My passport got full coz I travel a lot for my business, and had to go for a new passport.
- Further documentation regarding your professional experience –contracts of employment, payslips, bank statements showing salary deposits, UAE residence permits. - All offer letters, pay slips for last 1 year, banks statement for last six months, and my visa pages from my current employer or all three employers.
-Original police certificates from the UAE for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp - Applied for
-Original police certificates from India for yourself and your spouse - Will apply for
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Please advise mates.... :)

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Girls and Guys,

Minister promised 6 month processing time to us but we are still waiting for the MR.

Now you can understand their promises.

mm

Maria_Sal said:
Abu Hassan brother...
'WE' (FSW 2013) ppl r impatient coz we were promised by the minister to be like tht :D :D :D

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
I think it is NDVO which is making us think we are being left behind. Their global spreadsheet looks beautiful with over 100 visas issued already even some october and november applicants have received their visas. For LVO even may applicants are waiting and that is why all these frustrations. So i think for us LVO apps we have to forget about the promise of 1 year and just hope that may be they remember their promises and crack on this the processing.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
ILoveAB said:
I think it is NDVO which is making us think we are being left behind. Their global spreadsheet looks beautiful with over 100 visas issued already even some october and november applicants have received their visas. For LVO even may applicants are waiting and that is why all these frustrations. So i think for us LVO apps we have to forget about the promise of 1 year and just hope that may be they remember their promises and crack on this the processing.
Well said! lets wait and watch

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria,

You must know that "WOH WAADA HI KIYA JO WAFA HO GIA" :D :D :D

You must be a bit more relaxed than others without medicals because you have already cleared this big milestone :p :p :p. I believe we must hope for best but plan for worst.

Maria_Sal said:
Abu Hassan brother...

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
hila01 said:
Hi Mrs Faisal, he is in the UK.
Good to share hila.

See, an early BG security clearance for a person residing lawfully in UK is highly likely - DD for RPRF has a validity so for such applicants (which is of course case based) LVO calls RPRF along with MR. This seems the only reason to me that why the few applicants of LVO got MR + RPRF and rest (like us) got only MR......howsoever it seems normal.