Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Bong said:
expect processing to be between 9-12 months but at this pace,i don't see that happening.Please don't be shy or be afraid in asking direct and pertinent questions because that is the only way we can get the answers we all want.
Sir

Waiting is the ONLY OPTION available to applicants

Stay Blessed

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
I don't agree. If we all sit around and not do anything then this time next year we'll still be on this site still wondering when our applications will be processed!

It will do no harm if May and June applicants now start sending CSE to LVO - they need a kick up the backside!!!!

msaeed said:
Sir

Waiting is the ONLY OPTION available to applicants

Stay Blessed

lostworld

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
CA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
Med's Request
April 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
PP1 End of Sep2014, PPR2 Mid Oct2014
VISA ISSUED...
COPR and VISA End of OCt2014
Thanks Msaeed,

In the month of January I sent email to london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and I received response with in 2days from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca email ID.

So I used the london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca email ID for my inquiry.

I am not sure it is the right one.

Do you think I have to resend my email to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca .

cheers
lostworld

msaeed said:
Sir

LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca , this is the current one that is being in use by LVO

Stay Blessed

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
how u come to know that your file has transferred to LVO?

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
mish said:
how u come to know that your file has transferred to LVO?
Dear Friend, just send an CSE to LVO you will get a reply and they will confirm your file is in LVO and the status.

the status may be "under review" or waiting for review.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
goalcanada said:
Dear Friend, just send an CSE to LVO you will get a reply and they will confirm your file is in LVO and the status.

the status may be "under review" or waiting for review.
thanks,but hat is the appropriate time to Send CSE as i have recieved PER on 28th March 2014

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
lusully said:
I don't agree. If we all sit around and not do anything then this time next year we'll still be on this site still wondering when our applications will be processed!

It will do no harm if May and June applicants now start sending CSE to LVO - they need a kick up the backside!!!!
Friend

Just relax. Yes we can send CSE and LVO will give reply within 28days. But we should not use wrong words due to emotion..

Sure by getting more CSE from May, June appl. some actions can take place by LVO. My CSE is yet to be replied. Others can deceide...

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
mish said:
thanks,but hat is the appropriate time to Send CSE as i have recieved PER on 28th March 2014
Oh! come on...

They are people waiting from May 2013. Anyway after 4 weeks of your PER you can send.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
As a Skilled immigrants, we are all really bringing good things to canada.

skill & economy. Sure our time will come....

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
goalcanada said:
Oh! come on...

They are people waiting from May 2013. Anyway after 4 weeks of your PER you can send.
yeah i know this LVO is too irritating, im not in the rush of some other bus just wanted to know whether reached or not, after then i know i have to sleep very long

but i hope the best will soon happen to all of us inshallah

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
lusully said:

I agree, the reply from lvo may not be useful but atleast these queries will make them realize that the time is almost up, and applicants are not sleeping after submitting application.

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok ok ok, tbh this is why I started the thread.

But now, from my experience and opinion, there is NOTHING anybody can do about time.

LVO will work at their own pace, we can all get frustrated and angry at them. But please don't send any emails that could insult them or anything negative or complaining. All emails you send WILL go to your application officer and they work at their own pace (within reason) and I'm sure sure they won't act kindly to loads of emails being sent to them. Whether they are negative or positive (asking questions)

Your time will come I think we've gone through the hard part, compiling the applications and getting them accepted, now we just have to leave them to it, there is nothing that can be done to speed things up. Nothing, no amount of complaint or punching holes in walls.

Eventually we will all get to Canada, a few months is not really going to make any difference.

So again I think people should chill and let the LVO do their work at their own speed. Sometimes we just have to roll with the punches.

tashford

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
good suggestion by you tashford....i really appreciate. therez nothing we can do except for waiting for our time to come...

anyways i sent an email on LDN email yesterday requesting them an update on my application status since im awaiting ppr and also asked if they received our new passport copies. i got a reply within an hour from VCM confirming receiving of documents through online website CSE....but they did not reply on application status.....

i think i have to wait patiently...

tashford said:

But now, from my experience and opinion, there is NOTHING anybody can do about time.

LVO will work at their own pace, we can all get frustrated and angry at them. But please don't send any emails that could insult them or anything negative or complaining. All emails you send WILL go to your application officer and they work at their own pace (within reason) and I'm sure sure they won't act kindly to loads of emails being sent to them. Whether they are negative or positive (asking questions)

Your time will come I think we've gone through the hard part, compiling the applications and getting them accepted, now we just have to leave them to it, there is nothing that can be done to speed things up. Nothing, no amount of complaint or punching holes in walls.

Eventually we will all get to Canada, a few months is not really going to make any difference.

So again I think people should chill and let the LVO do their work at their own speed. Sometimes we just have to roll with the punches.

tashford

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
tashford said:

tashford
Well said (+1)
The visa officer I met at interview seemed friendly and professional, and I very much doubt he would respond to that kind of pressure. I believe his comments about timescales, although of course they were estimates (in business all sorts of other matters can crop up).
It is a test in patience for all of us! Like many, I really hope to be in Canada this summer :)