+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
LHEYYZ said:
Dear Forum family

Received astonishing reply yesterday from LVO against my email sent last month for confirmation of PCC receiving and status of application;

The Police Certificate for yourself from the United Arab Emirates has been received and added to your file. Please note that your application was in queue to be reviewed by the Immigration Officer, however, we were advised by the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Canada, to immediately stop processing this file as they were not able to cash the cheque you had submitted for the processing fees of $1400 Canadian. The reason for non-payment has been stated as “account closed”. No further processing will take place on your application until the fee payment issue is resolved. You may contact your bank for further information. Alternatively, please submit a bank draft of the required fees in Canadian Dollars made payable to the Receiver General for Canada. We will re-place your file in queue to be reviewed by Immigration Officer for further processing when the fees have been cashed.

We trust the above will be of assistance

Already replied LVO mentioning receipt # with confirmation of payment received stated in PER email.
really amazed . your thoughts'll share my worries.
Dear all,

Now we understand that after the interview, we are expected to receive 3 Requests:
1. Medical Request
2. Passport Request
3. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

For the first 2 items, the fees will have to be paid at the time of completing these requests. However, for Item 3, we should pay $490 per adult, as soon as possible. Otherwise, we may receive this kind of message.

My questions are:
1. To whom the payment (DD?) should be addressed?
2. Which banks in Saudi Arabia provide this service?
3. How to pay for Item 2 because Item 1 is clear that we pay fees to the clinic at the time of doing medical tests?

Thanks.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
Soundless,

Don't worry, you children will get admission in Canada as soon as you land there. You children are not going to loose academic year if you land in the middle or even at the end of the academic year.

quote author=Soundless link=topic=173178.msg2975423#msg2975423 date=1394786407]
So those who did medicals already know their dead time of landing. It won't make any difference with singles but it does with families. specially with student children.

That's a relieve, Many thanks Abu Hassan. +1

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Abu Hassaan said:
Soundless,

Don't worry, you children will get admission in Canada as soon as you land there. You children are not going to loose academic year if you land in the middle or even at the end of the academic year.

quote author=Soundless link=topic=173178.msg2975423#msg2975423 date=1394786407]
So those who did medicals already know their dead time of landing. It won't make any difference with singles but it does with families. specially with student children.
MM2: Thank you for this clarification. I had a similar concern with my 4 student children.

My another concern is that as soon as we have Canadian PR after landing, shall the children receive the immediately same treatment in the universities like those who have been living there for so many years (in terms of admission privileges, tuition fees, boarding, books, etc.) because I hear that the student must be living physically for 3 preceding years in UK before he/she can be treated at par with British students, even if you carry British citizenship. So, is there something similar in Canada?

Seniors please advise.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
msaeed said:
Sir

+1 for you
CIC has reduced immigrants intake , so accordingly Visa quotas of all visa offices are reduced
:D

Saeed vai, u r right, As a whole, total pending/Backlogs are reduced for FSW files almost for all VO.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
This is the end of another working week with no info from LVO. I guess it will be quiet too in the coming week and, just may be, we could start to see some activity after the interview. All the best to all those having interview next week.

SMS1

Feb 26, 2014
I do not know why no one has shown any interest in your post!!! though that it is something big and big WOW!!
they may think that u r making a big sily joke,, i do not know....

congratulations anyways

Re: London Visa Office

« Reply #2770 on: March 14, 2014, 08:59:52 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon Guys,

I know that many of my fellow applicants @ LVO are still waiting but, really I was astonished the way LVO is processing our visa application..Fortunately for me and my family, its very fast, really fast...You can refer to my timeline below:

NOC Code: 2263
Application Received @ CIO : 21 November 2013
Credit Card Charge : 11 January 2014
PER Received : 24 January 2014
2nd Line in ECAS: 07 March 2014
Medical Request/RPR Fee/
Passport Copy/Updated IMM5406: 14 March 2014

Still, we are surprised....

But anyway, time for us to move with the request.....

I just want to clarify based from your experience, LVO was asking for "passport copy (bio page) for me", does this means, "COPY for me ONLY"? not original copy, and does not include my wife and son? I'm bit confused on this...

Second, if I want to correct the mailing address they indicated in our forms, how can I contact LVO. I've been trying to look for their e-mail but to no avail...

Third, for the medical, what are the test? does it include cholesterol level? hmmmm

Hope you guys can advice...

Thank you

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
SMS1 said:
I do not know why no one has shown any interest in your post!!! though that it is something big and big WOW!!

congratulations anyways

« Reply #2770 on: March 14, 2014, 08:59:52 am » o

To being honest & truth, the way LVO is proceeding, People are just loosing interest. Why FSW 2013 pages reached to 4000s ? Because of super activity shown by NDVO.

I am not sure , but hope & pray to see exciting activity from LVO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon Guys,

I know that many of my fellow applicants @ LVO are still waiting but, really I was astonished the way LVO is processing our visa application..Fortunately for me and my family, its very fast, really fast...You can refer to my timeline below:

Medical Request/RPR Fee/

I just want to clarify based from your experience, LVO was asking for "passport copy (bio page) for me", does this means, "COPY for me ONLY"? not original copy, and does not include my wife and son? I'm bit confused on this...

Second, if I want to correct the mailing address they indicated in our forms, how can I contact LVO. I've been trying to look for their e-mail but to no avail...

Third, for the medical, what are the test? does it include cholesterol level? hmmmm

Thank you

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
To being honest & truth, the way LVO is proceeding, People are just loosing interest. Why FSW 2013 pages reached to 4000s ? Because of super activity shown by NDVO.

sumuduep

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
09-2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
Send along with application
File Transfer...
02-2012
Med's Request
09-2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
mabmab said:

That not for every LVOs...Some are good. Not only Security check doing by other agencies & MD doing in India. That all reports are should collect by LVO. Other agency delay all so will be a course of our process delay....

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
SMS1 said:

congratulations anyways

« Reply #2770 on: March 14, 2014, 08:59:52 am »

Good Afternoon Guys,

Medical Request/RPR Fee/

Thank you
Dear this is really the surprise!! anyway to guide you
1. send as per request only PP copy, after your MR success they may request your PP- I m not sure on this
2. just log in to E-CAS you can update your address. Or you can send CSE
3. Do not worry for cholesterol. it is an criteria for Medical.
Cholesterol, Sugar, BP are not an issue with Medical. Communicable deceases are the issues.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Ibasco said:
Good Afternoon Guys,

Medical Request/RPR Fee/

Thank you

Congratulations. Can I ask your Nationality & current country of residence? Usually LVO's timeline for citizens of UK (& surroundings) are quiet fast.

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
guys, LVO just requested for the copy of my updated passport within 60 days. Maybe becoz they saw that it will expire this coming august 2014....my schedule for renewal is this coming May 15, 2014.....is this a problem? the only thing I can ask the embassy is to extend it validity....

any advice please, or any same experience.....many thanks.....

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Ibasco said:
guys, LVO just requested for the copy of my updated passport within 60 days. Maybe becoz they saw that it will expire this coming august 2014....my schedule for renewal is this coming May 15, 2014.....is this a problem? the only thing I can ask the embassy is to extend it validity....

any advice please, or any same experience.....many thanks.....
My passport will also expire in August, I asked vo during interview about which time is good for me to make a new passport because I have to travel to my country of origin to do so.
He asked me how long it will take to issue a new passport, 10 days I answered then he told me I can do so right after medicals. He looked sure that Medicals request would be sent within - maximum - a month period of time so he didn't suggest for example immediate passport renewal.

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Soundless said:
My passport will also expire in August, I asked vo during interview about which time is good for me to make a new passport because I have to travel to my country of origin to do so.
He asked me how long it will take to issue a new passport, 10 days I answered then he told me I can do so right after medicals. He looked sure that Medicals request would be sent within - maximum - a month period of time so he didn't suggest for example immediate passport renewal.

thanks for the reply, that's a good thing for you....the case for me is different, they only game me 60 days to submit the requested documents..including the updated passport copy....however the schedule for renewal is on May 2014, and from thereon it will take 6 to 8 weeks to process my application....so definitely that 60 days is not enough...I am thinking of requesting the embassy to extend the passport validity, and request them to issue official letter regarding my schedule of renewal and their processing timeframe....I hope LVO will consider that.....after all, if they will stamp the visa on my old passport, the same shall be attached to the new passport that will be issued later on.....

thanks for sharing, anymore thoughts?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Ibasco said:
Good Afternoon Guys,

Medical Request/RPR Fee/

I just want to clarify based from your experience, LVO was asking for "passport copy (bio page) for me", does this means, "COPY for me ONLY"? not original copy, and does not include my wife and son? I'm bit confused on this... - Copies of passports of all persons in application

Second, if I want to correct the mailing address they indicated in our forms, how can I contact LVO. I've been trying to look for their e-mail but to no avail... - Drop Them email

Third, for the medical, what are the test? does it include cholesterol level? hmmmm - Consult any doctor

Thank you