London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

I'm mostly silent member of the group. But I always look for the updates twice a day as I'm also waiting eagerly for my MR. First of all, I want you to thank all the active group members for sharing status updates and helping in any query. It really helps a lot.

My application date is 17-May-2013 and PER date is 31-July. And I'm still waiting for the reply from LVO.

I want to share below important details which I think worth sharing and will help you, as many people have same query or doubt.

On 12th Novemeber, I've written to LVO regarding two questions I had regarding address change in same county and relocating to home country. And yesterday I've received the answers from them.

1. I'm in London now, what is the process to change address in UK and how can I inform LVO about change? And whether it will cause delay in processing my application. As I don't want to risk or delay my application processing:

Answer from LVO:

If you change your address while living in London or in the United Kingdom, you must contact our office by mail/ email or fax to report the change and request for the address to be updated in our system, if required. If you have changed your address, you should submit an updated Schedule A Background Declaration Form for yourself or your spouse, if applicable, showing the change of address in the applicable sections. The updated Forms must be complete. Moving your address will not cause delay in the processing of your application, however, please be advised that the applications are reviewed by the immigration officers in the order received.

2. What if I relocate to my home address in India? What will happen to my application? Will it be processed at NDVO or LVO?

Answer from LVO:

Your file will be processed in London even if you move to India. Please keep this office updated on the circumstances, provide a valid mailing address, email address if it changes. We will review the information you submit and advise if any other document/ information is required.

The second answer is very important I believe. As I've completely different idea in that case,that my application will be cancelled at all or may be transferred and processed to NDVO.

And at the bottom of the reply they have also added:

Please also be advised that your file is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as we are ready to further process your application.

I hope this will help.

Darshan

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
darsh.30 said:
Hello All

I'm mostly silent member of the group. But I always look for the updates twice a day as I'm also waiting eagerly for my MR. First of all, I want you to thank all the active group members for sharing status updates and helping in any query. It really helps a lot.

My application date is 17-May-2013 and PER date is 30-August. And I'm still waiting for the reply from LVO.

I want to share below important details which I think worth sharing and will help you, as many people have same query or doubt.

On 12th Novemeber, I've written to LVO regarding two questions I had regarding address change in same county and relocating to home country. And yesterday I've received the answers from them.

1. I'm in London now, what is the process to change address in UK and how can I inform LVO about change? And whether it will cause delay in processing my application. As I don't want to risk or delay my application processing:

Answer from LVO:

If you change your address while living in London or in the United Kingdom, you must contact our office by mail/ email or fax to report the change and request for the address to be updated in our system, if required. If you have changed your address, you should submit an updated Schedule A Background Declaration Form for yourself or your spouse, if applicable, showing the change of address in the applicable sections. The updated Forms must be complete. Moving your address will not cause delay in the processing of your application, however, please be advised that the applications are reviewed by the immigration officers in the order received.

2. What if I relocate to my home address in India? What will happen to my application? Will it be processed to NDVO or LVO?

Answer from LVO:

Your file will be processed in London even if you move to India. Please keep this office updated on the circumstances, provide a valid mailing address, email address if it changes. We will review the information you submit and advise if any other document/ information is required.

The second answer is very important I believe. As I've completely different idea in that case which were that my application will be cancelled at all or may be transferred and processed to NDVO.

Please also be advised that your file is currently in queue to be reviewed by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as we are ready to further process your application.

I hope this will help.

Darshan
Thanks for sharing

+1

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can you please let me know what type of tests are included in medical examination for BLOOD TEST...

I have a bit high cholesterol and BMI is also around 29. I also have fluctuating sugar levels which sometimes go above normal values but not all the times. I am Not on any medication.

Are blood tests only for fatal diseases like Hepatitis, Aids, etc...? Or do they perform all other tests as well?

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Maria / Farhan,

Did your doctor tell you that what type of tests they will do on ur blood sample under BLOOD TEST category?

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
Hi,

Can you please let me know what type of tests are included in medical examination for BLOOD TEST...

I have a bit high cholesterol and BMI is also around 29. I also have fluctuating sugar levels which sometimes go above normal values but not all the times. I am Not on any medication.

Are blood tests only for fatal diseases like Hepatitis, Aids, etc...? Or do they perform all other tests as well?
They do blood tests for CBC (Complete blood count) which basically states your over all condition, infected with any bacteria or not etc.
Blood test are mainly to rule out HIV/ Hepatits B

High blood pressure, sugar etc they are not bothered at all.

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darsh.30 said:
Hello All

My application date is 17-May-2013 and PER date is 30-August. And I'm still waiting for the reply from LVO.

Answer from LVO:

2. What if I relocate to my home address in India? What will happen to my application? Will it be processed to NDVO or LVO?

Answer from LVO:

The second answer is very important I believe. As I've completely different idea in that case,that my application will be cancelled at all or may be transferred and processed to NDVO.

I hope this will help.

Darshan
In the spreadsheet your PER date is 31st July and what you said above is 31st August..., IDK which one is right but then if its July which I feel is right..., dunno worry you shall hear from them soon... :) :) :)

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
darsh.30 said:
Hello All

Answer from LVO:

Answer from LVO:

I hope this will help.

Darshan
Darsh, thanks for sharing mate. No point of me asking the status of my application then, I received PER on the 30 August too ... Waiting it is :)

darsh.30

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prince DXB said:
In the spreadsheet your PER date is 31st July and what you said above is 31st August..., IDK which one is right but then if its July which I feel is right..., dunno worry you shall hear from them soon... :) :) :)
Oh sorry.. You are right Prince.. My PER date is 31st July and not 31st August... Actually many months passed on so I also forgot..:)
Thanks.

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
darsh.30 said:
Oh sorry.. You are right Prince.. My PER date is 31st July and not 31st August... Actually many months passed on so I also forgot..:)
Thanks.
Oh dear, I've got a long wait then lol

ssnedian

Jul 10, 2013
Dear friends,

Just a quick question, do we get medical request via regular mail or email???

I have recently changed my address. What should I do?

Thanks for your kind help.

Regards,

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
ssnedian said:
Dear friends,

Just a quick question, do we get medical request via regular mail or email???

I have recently changed my address. What should I do?

Thanks for your kind help.

Regards,
These days only email. Though it is recommended to update your mailing address as mentipned in PER as well.
Send then cse they will let you know what needs to be done.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked the “half empty or half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: “How heavy is this glass of water?” Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz. She replied, “The absolute weight doesn’t matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it’s not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.” She continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.” Remember to put the glass down.

Wish you all good luck !!!

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
Not even one MR from LVO today, another painful day ...

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK2147 said:
A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked the “half empty or half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: “How heavy is this glass of water?” Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz. She replied, “The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.” She continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.” Remember to put the glass down.

Wish you all good luck !!!
For some reason +1

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to let all you guys know I had a response regarding the letter I sent to the minister.

Dear Sir

I am replying to your email of November 17, 2013, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, concerning the backlog of applications under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). I apologize for the delayed response.

Please be assured that Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) reviews all applications objectively and consistently to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all applicants. We assess each application on its own merit against the program requirements and realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Through hard work and tough decisions, starting with the Action Plan for Faster Immigration in 2008, the FSWP backlog was down to about 90,000 people at the end of 2012

With respect to your application, there is little that can be added to what has already been communicated to you by the Department. Our records confirm that your application was received in July 2013 and is currently at the Canadian High Commission in London, where it is in queue to be reviewed by an officer. Please be assured that you will be contacted should additional information, documentation, or a personal interview be required.

Current statistics based on historical processing data indicate that officers in London are finalizing 80% of applications in this category in approximately 25 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Therefore, it appears that this application is proceeding normally with no unexpected or unwarranted delays.

Further information on processing times can be found at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#europe.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I hope that this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

S. Lachance

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.