+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
skhzskhz said:
By the grace of Almighty ALLAH and after 310 days, 10.25 months of application time. I just received my passports with PR stamp and COPR. Thanks you all for your valuable input. I wish you all luck and pray for your success. Fortunately my GCMS is due on coming Monday, will be interesting to see what is mention on it. If something helpful for the forum then I will share with all.
Many Congratulations bro...

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
hello all

iam applying for fsw14 need help in your travels form.... i went to hajj so do i write jeddah,makkah,medina,saudi arabia or jeddah,saudi arabia would suffice. thanx in adv

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
sanv said:
hello all

iam applying for fsw14 need help in your travels form.... i went to hajj so do i write jeddah,makkah,medina,saudi arabia or jeddah,saudi arabia would suffice. thanx in adv
jeddah,saudi arabia

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
dear Mahyn,
I was accepting the same reply for you. I also submitted and received the same reply. Mr. MM2 helped me to understand this......Now our files are under Security checks and pray that it should not take more than 2 months (any one here, pls share how long it could take).
Send me a message, will share with you some details.
Best of luck.

Mahyn said:
Hello Friends,

Though this is not much of an update, but still would like to share for forum information.

Last week I had received an email from LVO to submit my updated Sched-A form. I did that and also asked for my application status in my reply. Here is the answer to my email:

====================================================================================
Thank you for your email.

Background checks are now in process for your application. We are unable to advise when these will be concluded but we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,

LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

====================================================================================

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
skhzskhz said:
By the grace of Almighty ALLAH and after 310 days, 10.25 months of application time. I just received my passports with PR stamp and COPR. Thanks you all for your valuable input. I wish you all luck and pray for your success. Fortunately my GCMS is due on coming Monday, will be interesting to see what is mention on it. If something helpful for the forum then I will share with all.
Congratulations skhzskhz. Wish you blessed life ahead.

King_s

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Dear Experts,

I'm Jordanian, born in Saudi Arabia 3 decades ago, and I have been holding my residency since then. I work for an international company here in Saudi and my employment contract is endless. I do traveling quite often for training purposes. Everytime I travel, I obtain an Exit Re-Entry Visa which keeps my residency status in Saudi. My residency will expire in Sep-2014, however, it will be renewed since my employment contract is endless.

I'm applying under FSW2014, my lawyer keeps telling me that I shouly apply via Amman office. When looking at CIC website, processing times are still unknown for Amman office. I suspect that Amman office is overwhelmed with the applications that were transfered from Damascus office (due to the conflict there), so you can imagine the amount of backlog.

I have a few questions, and would appreciate your help:
Q1- Do I qualify to apply via London office since I'm an eligble resident of Saudi Arabia?
Q2. From previous experience of other applicants, which office is faster?

Thanks.
King_S

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Thanks Dub2can and Mish.. Gud luck

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
skhzskhz said:
Congrats..

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
MH_UK said:
:D Its just that I love travelling. I lived most of my time in England(Work visa)and had to move to Australia as I couldn't risk waiting for Canadian PR.
If given an option I would have never left England as I found it to be the most accepting multicultural society and people are extremely courteous. I visited Toronto this March and the weather was that I couldn't tolerate( I considered UK's weather to be pretty harsh and this was like something from Mars :p)Also I didnt find Toronto that happening and every person I spoke to told me jobs are scarce. US was an another experience and after visiting NewYork I have fallen in love with that city! It is as mesmerising as it portrayed in the movies 8)

Have been in Australia(Melbourne) foe last one month and honestly speaking I would prefer to stay here. The weather is fantastic along with the landscape(beaches/countryside). People are financially more strong and wages are almost 3 times as compare to England and twice if compare to Canada. The lifestyle is another big factor and I would rate it exceptional! You have to come here to experience and believe what I have said.Then again I might be wrong because I might be preceiving things in a different way and I am only in my mid 20's lol :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:
With this speed, I am sure at 40, you will start exploring places beyond this world ::)

I am scared from the harsh weather in Canada, I don't know what I am gonna do :-X

You are very true about New York. NY is really out of this world place, no other place in America can be compared with it even. I lived there almost 4 years (NY has harsh weather too). In all those years, when ever I looked at NY Skyline or man made mountains, I pinched my self just to make sure that I am not dreaming.

Heard good things about Melbourne too. But one of my friend who lives in Australia applied for Canadian immigration, I asked him Why? He said because "Canada is a gateway to America" can't say how much this is true, but yes Australian weather is much better than Canada. It is interesting to know that they have wages double than Canada :eek:

Thanks for sharing your views, and best of luck, where ever you live dear.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Congratulation skhzskhz, Mirza, ZN908, Ahab, MH_UK, Mahyn, Abu Hassan and all those you received updates from LVO.

With the slow moving pace of LVO, I wish fast processing ahead for all forum mates :-*

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
skhzskhz said:
Congratulations!!!! Fantastic news. Have a great life in Canada.

yasir_mto

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Dec 13
Doc's Request.
UDR 2 May 14
AOR Received.
PER 11 Feb 14
File Transfer...
PS 8 Apr 14
Med's Request
9 Sep 14
Med's Done....
2 Oct 14
Passport Req..
21 Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
05 Nov 14
LANDED..........
05 july 15
Congratulation Abu Hassan, skhzskhz, Mirza, ZN908, Ahab, MH_UK, Mahyn,and all those who received updates from LVO.
Best of Luck for remaining process

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
King_s said:
Dear Experts,

I'm Jordanian, born in Saudi Arabia 3 decades ago, and I have been holding my residency since then. I work for an international company here in Saudi and my employment contract is endless. I do traveling quite often for training purposes. Everytime I travel, I obtain an Exit Re-Entry Visa which keeps my residency status in Saudi. My residency will expire in Sep-2014, however, it will be renewed since my employment contract is endless.

I'm applying under FSW2014, my lawyer keeps telling me that I shouly apply via Amman office. When looking at CIC website, processing times are still unknown for Amman office. I suspect that Amman office is overwhelmed with the applications that were transfered from Damascus office (due to the conflict there), so you can imagine the amount of backlog.

I have a few questions, and would appreciate your help:
Q1- Do I qualify to apply via London office since I'm an eligble resident of Saudi Arabia?
Q2. From previous experience of other applicants, which office is faster?

Thanks.
King_S
Residents of Saudi Arabia apply through London Visa office. Not through Amman.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

King_s

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Ahab1974 said:
Residents of Saudi Arabia apply through London Visa office. Not through Amman.
Thanks Ahab for your reply.
Should my Iqama (Residency Permit) be vaild for one more year (in the future according to my lawyer)?

Please see the below extract from CIC (Section: Visa Offices)
Applicants for Permanent Residence
You must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.

I also quote my lawyer "R11 means that you have to be admitted to the country where you are residing for at least one year without leaving the country and your residence visa should also valid for one year in the future"

Any thoughts?

Thanks