+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Muhammad Zuhair Arif

Dec 2, 2013
skhzskhz said:
By the grace of Almighty ALLAH and after 310 days, 10.25 months of application time. I just received my passports with PR stamp and COPR. Thanks you all for your valuable input. I wish you all luck and pray for your success. Fortunately my GCMS is due on coming Monday, will be interesting to see what is mention on it. If something helpful for the forum then I will share with all.
Congrats Skhzskhz I am silent member of the forum but I often keep on reading the post it's so nice to see all members supporting each other like a family May Allah bless u all and we all have a speedy immigration process

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
Stranger Friendly said:
How many countries you will change friend? ;) Pakistan, UK, Australia & now Canada :eek: , Tell Us which one is the best to get the Nationality? Why you prefer Canada over Australia? Share your experience, it would be interesting to know. 8)
:D Its just that I love travelling. I lived most of my time in England(Work visa)and had to move to Australia as I couldn't risk waiting for Canadian PR.
If given an option I would have never left England as I found it to be the most accepting multicultural society and people are extremely courteous. I visited Toronto this March and the weather was that I couldn't tolerate( I considered UK's weather to be pretty harsh and this was like something from Mars :p)Also I didnt find Toronto that happening and every person I spoke to told me jobs are scarce. US was an another experience and after visiting NewYork I have fallen in love with that city! It is as mesmerising as it portrayed in the movies 8)

Have been in Australia(Melbourne) foe last one month and honestly speaking I would prefer to stay here. The weather is fantastic along with the landscape(beaches/countryside). People are financially more strong and wages are almost 3 times as compare to England and twice if compare to Canada. The lifestyle is another big factor and I would rate it exceptional! You have to come here to experience and believe what I have said.Then again I might be wrong because I might be preceiving things in a different way and I am only in my mid 20's lol :D

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
skhzskhz said:
By the grace of Almighty ALLAH and after 310 days, 10.25 months of application time. I just received my passports with PR stamp and COPR. Thanks you all for your valuable input. I wish you all luck and pray for your success. Fortunately my GCMS is due on coming Monday, will be interesting to see what is mention on it. If something helpful for the forum then I will share with all.
1 year it is! Congrats buddy and thumbs up for CIC for keeping up their 1 year promise..atleast for you! :D

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
mirzamybaig said:
Dear Friends

Alhamdolillah just received medical request ;D
ZN908 said:
Update: 3rd line added. Medical results have been received.
Ahab1974 said:
Third line added to ECAS:

"Medicals have been received".
MH_UK said:
Alhamdolillah just received an email requesting medicals! :D

2nd line was added on 05/05/2014 wohoo! LVO now I am falling in love with you haha
Action drizzling in from LVO, Great!!!

Congratulations Mirza, ZN908, Ahab, MH_UK and others

And Jiggzy, wish you join the 3rd line club soon, i guess its just a matter of lack of ecas update.

Wish all of us a speedy processing

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdulillah, third line appeared on ECAS.

The medical results have been received.
Sir

Congratulations

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Abu Hassaan said:
Though panel physician told that results are OK but approval from CIC is a huge milestone.

Though it is not necessary that ECAS shows real time status but if it shows then it is very relaxing.
Sir

This was what I posted , and there was roar on this forum.
In 99.9 % cases , recommendations from panel physician are accepted
Stay Blessed

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
skhzskhz said:
Sir

Congratulations , I wish a successful and blessed life ahead

Stay Blessed

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014

Congratulations Mirza, ZN908, Ahab, MH_UK, Jiggzy and Mahyn

We all of us need .. prayers

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations skhzskhz and wish you a happy landing.

skhzskhz said:

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dub2can.

I pray for everyone to have speedy processing.

dub2can said:
Congratulations Abu Hassaan.

Wish you and all of us a speedy processing way forward...

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir,

You are always right.

Due to my experiences of life, unless I got this remaining 0.1% of confirmation in the form of ECAS update, I wasn't that much relaxed as I am now.

I wish good luck for everyone.

msaeed said:
Sir

This was what I posted , and there was roar on this forum.
In 99.9 % cases , recommendations from panel physician are accepted
Stay Blessed

Stay Blessed

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
skhzskhz said:
Congratulations Bro , happy to see Visa issued by LVO :) All the very best for landing formalities and rest of the life...