Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
misag said:
Alhamdulilah. Passports were returned today. Many thanks to all forum members who extended encouragement and support. Now the journey truly begins...!
Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
luqi said:
just posting on behalf of a friend, he got US B1/B2 and now wants to enter canada to meet his friend. What option he has got. Waiting for experts opinion and guidance.

regards
Dear Khan Sahib

He needs Canadian Visa to meet his friend.
Please be informed that US visa does not guarantee Visa / entry for any other country.

Stay Blessed

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hi,

I did recieve a response that it can be corrected at POE but so carry original marriage certificate.

Thanka for the predicted response you already gave me.

uote author=msaeed link=topic=173178.msg3599470#msg3599470 date=1412926857]
Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Drop email to VO , they will respond that this will be edited at POE , keep copy of response , and show this to immigration officer at the time of landing

Stay Blessed

[/quote]

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
AK2147 said:
Hi all,
It is decision made on my application. No passport request yet ... few days back i just received an email that your application is in final processing and in order to continue please refer to attached document but attached document was not opening.

Today, when I checked my E-cas, it is showing decision made.

Hope for good!!!!

From last Wednesday to today, I have sent number of emails to LVO but getting no response. What I should do now???

We considered the attached document as a PPR1 and sent the bio page and information chart but every time email is bouncing back that mailbox is full

Any suggestion?Huh anyone have an email address of KKB?Huh

Today I received an email from the London. They have re-attached the document to refer and surprisingly and interestingly this was not the PPR1 but PPR2.. they have requested me to submit my passports to Islamabad within 30 days.

Eid mubarak to All!!!!
That's great :) Congratulations mate..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
GisG said:
Good evening to you all dear Forumites.

I will begin by Wishing our very own Rawdah and Farmacist a very big congratulations. I am glad you made it eventually with MR/Visa and Using yours as a point of contact for Luqi, Mab etc who are in seriously trying class of patience. Yours will come without further delay as the Lord lives.

Using this moment to congratulate other mates like AK417, i.man, Sheikh, homescanada, soundless, prince of light, Owais, omair, Pronto, SA2263, Emei, kingfailsal, goalcanada, stevebbs,Az, Kami, masshunter, xce and so many more who have movements in their application.

I am very happy with the success of the Karachi meeting, sincere appreciation to Mish, stranger, msaeed bhai, Maria etc for the cooperation and communal spirit. Canada is such a Lucky country to have u guys and am proud of you all.

Last London CIIP was a great success and I must not fail to appreciate the likes of IloveAB, Moncherie, Absarahmed, and so many other silent forum mates that I got to know during the GO and MAP sessions. You guys are absolutely amazing, am proud to be part of you and I see us all doing great in Canada By the grace of God Almighty.

Finally, I humbly announce to the house that my PPR, and fourth line was delivered on the 3rd and 5th October respectively. My joy knows no bound and its an honour to be in this friendly and very helpful society/community. I can see us all enhancing civilisation in Canada with strong communal spirit and oneness. I love U ALL
Thanks for your kind words GisG. Huge Congratulations on receiving dream visa.. Will definitely like to see you in Canada INSHAALLAH..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
man4uni said:
That's alright goalcanada. I still appreciate your response. :)

Since you don't have much clue... I would appreciate if someone else can shed some more light on this - Is that possible to move to another province once you have landed into the one you were nominated for? Or are there any conditions before you make a move? - This is for the PNP applicant
Dear,

I am sure for PNP one should work for at least for a couple of years or more in that particular province/state. He can move around other provinces but he cannot settle there for good. Please check with the policies of particular province/state for the number of years.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
homeascanada said:
Update
Received PP with Maple Leaf and CORP from Riyadh VO. Thanks for all forum members for their immense support, encouragement during this journey

Hope the best to all of you in your next journey of life
Maasalam
Wish you good luck mate.. Congratulations..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
amirsrima said:
Hi Friends,
I got my medical done from IOM Islamabad on 18th Sept through e medical. They didnt handover any document anyhow told that would revert if any issue, else will send results to CIC on line and i believe they have sent.
I got my RPRF fee submitted by my brother through CC, living in US.
I just had a cover letter for CIC attached reciept of RPRF payment along with updated form (as required) and sent by DHL. Courier confirms of reciept.

CIC mentioned that I have 60 days to complete all but they would appreciate if could be done in 30 days (I take it as LVO is putting cases on faster tracks)
I have couple of queries from senior experienced ones;;
I believe the above procedure is OK? ANS: Yes this is OK.
Normally how much time is expected for 3rd line to appear? ANS: 10 to 15 days
Does medical request and asking for RPRF means that all other formalities have been completed? ANS: Yes. You will soon be asked to submit your scanned copy of passport and of your family. Finally, you will be asked for submitting your passport to nearest VO.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
nikki123804 said:
I resubmitted all my employment certificates from my 4 companies,
i added all-out documentations like reference letters, salary certificates, resignation letters, confirmation letters, letter offer, income tax return, loan payment, separation pay, training certificates etc...
in short i just submitted all documents i can find that proved i was working with these companies and as a chemical engr.

and i thank all the people here in the forum who helped me thru with it... :) :)
That's great man. You did the right thing. Finally you are through. Congratulations. You will hear for your medical soon.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
nikki123804 said:
Updated Info Chat?

My consultant said that i may received the medical request in 4 months time from 2nd line update. Really?
I dont believe him since everyone here says that anytime soon right?
Four months time is maximum duration in which you will hear from them. You may hear earlier. Some received MR right after their second line whereas some had to wait. I had received MR after 3 months of this line.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
msaeed said:
Sir

Congratulations

Prediction came true or not????

Today Ghulam Murtaza also got PPR-2

Wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead

Stay Blessed
Peer-o-Murshid, kuch hamary liyeh bhi arz kar den.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
moncherie said:
Update:
All thanks to Almighty God....received passports and COPRs from LVO this morning...
I humbly thank all members of this lovely forum for your words of encouragements..faith..advice..shard knowledge and experience...selfless efforts and unbeatable integrity.... I'm not ungrateful...

Reality just set in...looking forward to the big challenge....May God make all our dreams come true..
Thank you all...
Moncherie
Mubarka Mubarka! :)