+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON VISA OFFICE FOR MIDDLE EAST APPLICANTS

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
Does any one has the contact email id of London Visa Office. I am from Qatar. I came to know that my visa office is London

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Hi Buddy,

Here is the contact email: LDNIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA but it's better to ask them through the web form and select that your application is being processed by a visa office outside Canada then select London office from the menu.
any idea what to include in the email ...a ive applied my PR through a consultant ( but they are very lazy like the london visa office) so i have decided to inquire by myself.

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
any idea what to include in the email ...a ive applied my PR through a consultant ( but they are very lazy like the london visa office) so i have decided to inquire by myself.
Hi Buddy,

Actually you have 2 way to inquire: number 1 by sending a web form and selecting the your application is being processed by a visa office Outside Canada and then you select London office and enter your UCI, Applicaiton number, name, date of birth in the specific fields and then write a small comment that you would like to check the status of your application here is the link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp.

Or you can use the email Id I told you about and write an email asking for status update while providing the same info in my previous point here so they can find your application and give you feedback.

Reactions: P0000

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Hi Buddy,

Actually you have 2 way to inquire: number 1 by sending a web form and selecting the your application is being processed by a visa office Outside Canada and then you select London office and enter your UCI, Applicaiton number, name, date of birth in the specific fields and then write a small comment that you would like to check the status of your application here is the link --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp.

Or you can use the email Id I told you about and write an email asking for status update while providing the same info in my previous point here so they can find your application and give you feedback.
Thankyou very much il go with the se

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Update -- mailed London VO and got a reply within 1hour saying my e-mail address is not registered with the application so can't give any update . If i want any info with the ID im emailing from then i need to update it in my profile online ...(which i cant bcoz of the weirdo CONSULTANT)

Ofcourse they wouldn't give information to any random person to which i agree..and it also answers my previous questions asked of sending e-mail from a different email ID than the one registered

ines.mech

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi, can you please add me to the whatsapp group?
AOR July 31, 2019
VO London
MEP August 22
BIL August 21
Criminality passed
BG started

ines.mech

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Update -- mailed London VO and got a reply within 1hour saying my e-mail address is not registered with the application so can't give any update . If i want any info with the ID im emailing from then i need to update it in my profile online ...(which i cant bcoz of the weirdo CONSULTANT)

Ofcourse they wouldn't give information to any random person to which i agree..and it also answers my previous questions asked of sending e-mail from a different email ID than the one registered
I have the same issue! I really want to know the status of my application but only my consultant's email is on file and he is being very stingy with the information. Did you find any way around this?