+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON VISA OFFICE FOR MIDDLE EAST APPLICANTS

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
Anyone from Sep 2018 applicants received any correspondence from LVO?
I did only a letter confirming that file has been received by London VO I got the letter on 11 March 2019 and I submitted my files to Sydney office on 24 Sep 2018

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Hi woyaodeshihulu,

If you don't mind can you please confirm that pre-arrival services should always be received before the BGC as in case My BGC is started since 11th of March 2019 as far as I can know from ECAS but the only letter I received is that they have moved my file to London VO and they have started processing my application all on the same date 11th of March.

Application Received 24 Sep 2108
Bimetrics request 21 Oct 2018
Bimometrics Submitted 24 OCt 2018
Application processing started on 20 Dec 2018
AOR 1 24 Dec 2018
Biometrics Requested 10 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted 15 Jan 2019
Medicals requested 15 Jan 2019
Sponsorship approval letter 17 Jan 2019
Medicals submitted 23 Jan 2019
File sent to London VO letter 11 March 2019
Started processing application on 11 March 2019
Since then nothing has happened and I did not get any pre-arrival letter or anything as far as I know from the ECAS as I have a representative on my file and I am not able to link the application to my CIC account only getting updates from ECAS?

Any idea if this order is correct ?

Here is my ECAS

1. We received Amr application for permanent residence on September 24, 2018.
  2. We sent Amr correspondence acknowledging receipt of Amr AlNoury's application(s) on March 11, 2019.
  3. We started processing Amr application on March 11, 2019.
  4. We sent Amr a letter on January 10, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent Amr medical instructions on January 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical results have been received.
Not necessarily before background check. Most people's background check starts 6-8 months after their file is transferred to a local office, so they usually receive pre-arrival service first and background check starts after.

Some people's background check starts at the early stage, like you, then you will receive pre-arrival service later.

However, since your background starts very early, you could be selected for a deeper security check, you can order a CBSA note to check .

Reactions: Best4best

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
Not necessarily before background check. Most people's background check starts 6-8 months after their file is transferred to a local office, so they usually receive pre-arrival service first and background check starts after.

Some people's background check starts at the early stage, like you, then you will receive pre-arrival service later.

However, since your background starts very early, you could be selected for a deeper security check, you can order a CBSA note to check .
Thanks a lot for the quick reply so can you let me know how to get the CBSA notes ?

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
Dear Member,

Any updates from your side regarding the application process mine is still stuck since March 11 till now with no further update?

Reactions: sveta

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hello everybody
Iam living in UAE and my application determined by immigration officer for interview any body know how long they will take to schedule interview in abu dhabi?

nadeem101

Jul 5, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
Hi All, I am new to this thread.
My Application was 11 May 18 AOR is 25 July 18. I am living in Dubai.
I never received any letter/email for file transfer.
Yesterday (18.7.19) I received one letter from London Visa Office that I need to send Client information /explanation intend to live in Manitoba till 25.7.19. My pn is Manitoba.

Can anybody guide me please what is the situation, may be, regarding my case.
Thanks in advance to all the gurus here.

Mr_Khan

Nov 22, 2018
Thank you for your enquiries.

Your application has been transferred to this office (London, UK) for processing.

It has been determined that you should attend a personal interview. You will be notified of a date and time in due course, however, we are unable to advise when this will be. Please wait to hear from us.

Yours sincerely,

While i emailed london office. Today i recieved this email from lobdon

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019

Your application has been transferred to this office (London, UK) for processing.

It has been determined that you should attend a personal interview. You will be notified of a date and time in due course, however, we are unable to advise when this will be. Please wait to hear from us.

Yours sincerely,

Oh you just emailed on your own? Why? And could you please share your timeline? Thank you for sharing...

nadeem101

Jul 5, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO

Yours sincerely,

which email did you sent your inquiry. what is your timeline.

billy012

May 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 17, 2013
LANDED..........
None
which email did you sent your inquiry. what is your timeline.
Hi from Qatar
Apply for PR
My AR is nov 2018
AOR feb 2019
Medical passed july 29 2019
Pre arrival is july 30 2019
London visa office do you have idea how long does london visa office process PR papers to get result of my application

nadeem101

Jul 5, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
Hi from Qatar
Apply for PR
My AR is nov 2018
AOR feb 2019
Medical passed july 29 2019
Pre arrival is july 30 2019
London visa office do you have idea how long does london visa office process PR papers to get result of my application
What is your category Express CEC or PNP