+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON VISA OFFICE FOR MIDDLE EAST APPLICANTS

gleeglee

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, im from london visa office also, just wanna ask how did obtain qatar police clearance?
Talk to Local Qatari embassy regarding the process.... I strongly recommend to take a short trip to Doha to get it locally. It just painful to wait few month when you go through Embassy.

meez

Dec 21, 2020
Hi, im from london visa office also, just wanna ask how did obtain qatar police clearance?
Better to contact third party offices over there they will arrange behalf of you service charges were 1500 riyal 2 years before

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
Hi my application has been transfered to London office i am in Dubai. Any inputs on the timeline and what exactly happens in the London office

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
Hi my application has been transfered to London office i am in Dubai. Any inputs on the timeline and what exactly happens in the London office
im in london since january 2020, no answer

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Yes you are right but issuing PPR is not the same as processing applications. PPR is issued when a decision is made and COPR is the travel document you need to show at the port of entry. To get to this stage though the file needs to go through a lot of stages which Abu Dhabi doesn't handle.
Is there any official source about which offices do which stage of the spousal sponsorship process?

Scarpetta

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi all. I wonder if anyone who has already submitted their passport to London visa office knows this:
We don't need to pay anything else to VFS once we've paid the residence fee, right? I called them twice, but they were utterly unhelpful, so I am still not 100% sure..sending my passport on Monday.

Also, how did you go about the round trip courier? DHL told me they don't do round trip, they only do one way, and then back (you book two separate shipments). From the conversation with a VFS agent I gathered that once your passport returns back to them with the visa stamped in, they notify you and this is when you book the return courier. Is that how you did it or is there another way?

Would very much appreciate your advice.