+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Jun 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Background checks are ongoing and no timeline can be given..
I see your signature says that you are going through your process since 2019 and you had your Biometrics done in January 2019.
Whats the hurdle? Why are they requesting so many additional documents? I am sorry if these are personal questions, you have a complete right not to answer my queries.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I see your signature says that you are going through your process since 2019 and you had your Biometrics done in January 2019.
Whats the hurdle? Why are they requesting so many additional documents? I am sorry if these are personal questions, you have a complete right not to answer my queries.
Bro nothing personal..i have been a government servant once ..that’s the price u have to pay if you have ever worked for a government

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello,

I am from Pakistan, my case is of Alberta PNP. Got ITA in November 2019 and AOR in January 2020. Biometrics got completed in last week of Jan. Got request to pay RPRF in March, 2020. Since then nothing has happened.
Eligibility: We are reviewing,
Bakground Check: Not Started Yet.

Recently, raised a webform and got response that my file is in London VO and progress bar is on 65% as of today.

Will London VO give me information regarding mt eligibility and other things?

Mckayne

Aug 9, 2019
Received this email from the LVO this morning after an email inquiry:

"
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for our email. We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application.

The background and criminality assessments are complete and the application is pending a final assessment by an assessing officer.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs, however please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.

Sincerely,"

Thoughts?

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019

"
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for our email. We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application.

The background and criminality assessments are complete and the application is pending a final assessment by an assessing officer.

Please note that given global restrictions resulting from COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions we are currently providing essential services only. This has impacted application processing and we are not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time.

We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible once resumption of normal operations occurs, however please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.

Sincerely,"

Thoughts?
it’s good that they provided some information about the status of your application, cause when i did send them an enquiry regarding mine few days back they just responded
“your application will continue to be processed, however there are no updates to provide at this time”.
weird. i’m on the 10th month of processing.

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,"

Thoughts?
How long did it took them to respond?
when did you raise the webform?

arbu45

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Got this message to my webform raised to know about my status.

Good afternoon,

Your application (*********) was received on January 10, 2020.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term.

If you do not have further updates from our office by the end of August, please feel free to follow up for a status update.

We appreciate your patience at this time. Please continue to provide information on any changes to your mailing address, family composition or other details affecting your application.

Should I ask for GCMS notes ?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Got this message to my webform raised to know about my status.

Good afternoon,

Your application (*********) was received on January 10, 2020.

Please be advised that due to ongoing restrictions in the United Kingdom relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, IRCC London is operating at significantly reduced capacity. Your application is awaiting review but we are unable to advise when this review will take place in the near term.

If you do not have further updates from our office by the end of August, please feel free to follow up for a status update.

We appreciate your patience at this time. Please continue to provide information on any changes to your mailing address, family composition or other details affecting your application.

Should I ask for GCMS notes ?
when did you raise the webform?