+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi, I am new to the thread, but appreciate any feedback please.. I am PNP applicant paper based, residing in Dubai, my dates are as follows:
AR Feb 19
AOR April 19
MR September
Medical received by CIC 23 September

2 days ago my status on ECAS changed from IN PROCESS to APPLICATION RECEIVED

I read horrible stories in this thread about delays in LVO, does my change in status necessary mean that my file has been transferred to London??

Will I wait for months until I hear from them?

Please help, I am terrified!

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi guys ... I need ur help if any of u facing the same problem as main ... My cause is family sponsorship
I got an email from LVO for interview on 12 November2019 in
Abu Dhabi but the issue is they refused to give me entry visa bez of my passport is somali .. I send an email to LVO inform than about that since16 October
So my question is ...
Are they guna change to another ccountry? For do the interview?
By the way I'm in Saudi Arabia and Canadian embassy here was closed last year!
Thanks
Hi @bee! I awas emailed that officer requires an interview into my application also, but they did not provide our schedule yet. WHen did you receive an email regarding interview schedule and when was your AOR?

@bee

Jul 7, 2019
Yah i got an email .. For the interview schedule on 12 November but i can't attend bez of the entry visa ....
My AOB 1August 2019

Gordy-19

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hello can someone help!
I am a Jan applicant my file got transferred to LDVO in October'19. Since then there has been no communication at all. BGC not started yet..
can someone suggest how can I get in touch with LDVO for an update on my file?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
This is the most tiring part of the whole process I am now in my 6th month of security and no idea how much longer it's going to last. Let's hope it gets over soon for all of us.
Hi. Any updates from your side? Today I received a ghost update... No other changes in the status

Reactions: jjttbb2019

Gallagher

Nov 24, 2018
Got reply from LVO, and it's the same as previous ones that background checks in progress no updates and no documents required.
It was second email and raised a Webform only after the completion of 6 months... Following the minimum correspondence policy..:cool:
Not sure how long this background checks are going to take...I wish there was a real timeline for the process. So tired of waiting....:(
Our background info requested Sept all sent in 20th Sept here it is November and nothing so far ugh