+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
yeah that has got on my nerves too
Yeah that is the most irritating part, just hang on tight and wait 6 months, it should be fine. You can email London visa office after 6 months completion and ask for update and if they say 'Your file is currently pending for review by immigration officer', then that is a good sign, that means that the final report/findings have already been submitted to the visa office by CBSA and after that the Officer just has to pick up your file and mark Security as passed. For me it took 1 month for officer to pick the file up but surely it can be sooner. After that you can expect a remedical request in case of current medical being expired.

During the wait for Security, I ordered various kind of notes multiple times. For instance you can order CBSA notes when stuck in Security. But tbh, that was all useless for me, the only thing that I found useful was the fact that the CBSA notes clearly said "Comprehensive Security Screening", hence it was a way for me to be sure that I was in for the long ride. Other than that they pretty much talk in code language, and actually they don't disclose much to begin with. It only says Security 1, Security 2, Security 3 blablabla nothing else. I personally found it useless, but that is again just my point of view. Another thing I did was that I ordered GCMS notes when almost one month has passed and my file was still pending review, and few days after ordering I got remedical request. Some people say ordering notes at such stages when file is in queue can gauge progress, so that's what may have happened for me too, but it is hard to say as there is no sure way of knowing.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Yeah that is the most irritating part, just hang on tight and wait 6 months, it should be fine. You can email London visa office after 6 months completion and ask for update and if they say 'Your file is currently pending for review by immigration officer', then that is a good sign, that means that the final report/findings have already been submitted to the visa office by CBSA and after that the Officer just has to pick up your file and mark Security as passed. For me it took 1 month for officer to pick the file up but surely it can be sooner. After that you can expect a remedical request in case of current medical being expired.

During the wait for Security, I ordered various kind of notes multiple times. For instance you can order CBSA notes when stuck in Security. But tbh, that was all useless for me, the only thing that I found useful was the fact that the CBSA notes clearly said "Comprehensive Security Screening", hence it was a way for me to be sure that I was in for the long ride. Other than that they pretty much talk in code language, and actually they don't disclose much to begin with. It only says Security 1, Security 2, Security 3 blablabla nothing else. I personally found it useless, but that is again just my point of view. Another thing I did was that I ordered GCMS notes when almost one month has passed and my file was still pending review, and few days after ordering I got remedical request. Some people say ordering notes at such stages when file is in queue can gauge progress, so that's what may have happened for me too, but it is hard to say as there is no sure way of knowing.
well i have ordered n

Well I have ordered no notes..only emailed VO twice, raised a couple of web forms and emailed Ralph twice..that’s it..if you are sure bro that by ordering GCMS/CBSA our application would get some kind of attention that may expedite the process than I will sure do order them

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022

well i have ordered n

Well I have ordered no notes..only emailed VO twice, raised a couple of web forms and emailed Ralph twice..that’s it..if you are sure bro that by ordering GCMS/CBSA our application would get some kind of attention that may expedite the process than I will sure do order them

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I am sorry everyone..my device was stuck and i pressed the post reply button several times..

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
I email LVO last Sept 5, 2019 and received a response stating that a visa officer in charge of my application has decided that an interview is required, but they did not give any schedule yet. And when I emailed Mr. Goodales' office, he replied with my below status:

---- Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.
Eligibility requires review.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are expired – no action required at this time. -----

Where do you think I stand? Because honestly, I don't know if I should be happy or not of my status. I need your thoughts on this please guys.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
dun feel sorry bro...this can happen to anyone

well, attention can be sought by raising an enquiry through email or webform as well...the rest is entirely dependent on them
U r right bro..i think i must seek some attention of them at the earliest

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I email LVO last Sept 5, 2019 and received a response stating that a visa officer in charge of my application has decided that an interview is required, but they did not give any schedule yet. And when I emailed Mr. Goodales' office, he replied with my below status:

---- Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.
Eligibility requires review.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Medicals are expired – no action required at this time. -----

Where do you think I stand? Because honestly, I don't know if I should be happy or not of my status. I need your thoughts on this please guys.
Bro they must have some query regarding your eligibility ..that’s why an interview is requested by them sometimes..if you feel confident about the documents u have submitted in support of your eligibility then there is no need to worry

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
well i have ordered n

No, ordering notes while UNDER Security Screening with the intention of gauging progress is useless bro. What I meant to say was in the scenario where the file is just waiting at visa office because of lazy officers etc. basically pending review... then in that scenario ordering notes may be useful.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I had a ghost update on Oct 3 and October 10th. Oct 3rd the bg check status changed to " Your application is in Progress " and in Oct 10th ghost update it changed back to "We are processing your backgroud check " . After that no changes. Can someone shed some light on this.Thanks
please see the likely scenario on page 545 of this forum

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
No, ordering notes while UNDER Security Screening with the intention of gauging progress is useless bro. What I meant to say was in the scenario where the file is just waiting at visa office because of lazy officers etc. basically pending review... then in that scenario ordering notes may be useful.
Got your point bro..now how would I know that my security screening has been completed and my file is awaiting a review by an officer without ordering any notes..would the agents on phone tell me that?..

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Got your point bro..now how would I know that my security screening has been completed and my file is awaiting a review by an officer without ordering any notes..would the agents on phone tell me that?..
By emailing LVO at LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca , they will tell you 'Background checks are ongoing' - in the case security screening is going on and 'Your file is awaiting review by immigration officer' in the case the report has been sent by CBSA basically background checks will be completed and security will be passed by officer when he picks up the file.