+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Well i guess i have to wait for a couple of months now..i have already lost my patience..been thinking about this immigration stuff a lot lately..there is nothing in our hands that we could do but to think that there will be something good happening in the coming days..only clinging to a teeny tiny bit of hope..
Well, if it’s any consolation I did end up getting ppr yesterday even after a long wait and going through Comprehensive SS. Took a total of 410 days from AoR to ppr.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Well, if it’s any consolation I did end up getting ppr yesterday even after a long wait and going through Comprehensive SS. Took a total of 410 days from AoR to ppr.
Congratulations bro..am really happy for you..that’s really consolidating..but that long?..

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Thank you. Bro it's normal for Pakistanis applying from Pakistan and with visa office London. Not to mention I also had to go through an interview.
Bro can u please tell me whether that interview was before or after your eligibility was passes?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Well i guess i have to wait for a couple of months now..i have already lost my patience..been thinking about this immigration stuff a lot lately..there is nothing in our hands that we could do but to think that there will be something good happening in the coming days..only clinging to a teeny tiny bit of hope..
You're not alone. I have the same status too.

nathan_2010

Sep 9, 2019
I had a ghost update on Oct 3 and October 10th. Oct 3rd the bg check status changed to " Your application is in Progress " and in Oct 10th ghost update it changed back to "We are processing your backgroud check " . After that no changes. Can someone shed some light on this.Thanks