+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I too got this reply last month. I wonder how long will they take. For us everything else is cleared including security for my dependent. This uncertainty is so annoying
Based on what I get from the forums, every principal applicant's file has to undergo the phase of background checks i.e. security screening which last for 2 to 3 months. In London Visa Office, this is the same normal phase of processing...

Hope for the best!

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Based on what I get from the forums, every principal applicant's file has to undergo the phase of background checks i.e. security screening which last for 2 to 3 months. In London Visa Office, this is the same normal phase of processing...

Hope for the best!
Thanks for the positivity. I’ve been in security for last 3 months and really hope it ends soon.

What stage are you?

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
I had called cic and they said they cant see my file as its outside Canada.As i am in Qatar they told my file is most likely in London VO.So here after how can i know the status of my file. Experts. please have some inputs.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that all documents were received by the responsible office.

Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The security background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality background verifications are completed.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you and.
In addition, we verified the information regarding the processing times of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

IRCC reply, web-formed to LVO as well, "9 months will be completed in August 31, Nov 30 AOR, still eligibility is under verification? my file was on RR on sibling residence, how much more time man :("

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I had called cic and they said they cant see my file as its outside Canada.As i am in Qatar they told my file is most likely in London VO.So here after how can i know the status of my file. Experts. please have some inputs.
1- Emai RALPH
2-Order GCMS
3-Raise IRCC Webform

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I too got this reply last month. I wonder how long will they take. For us everything else is cleared including security for my dependent. This uncertainty is so annoying
Yeah the uncertainty is so annoying, I hope we can hear the good news soon. All the excitement is gone now I feel tired of just waiting and waiting.. I wish there was some upfront security screening options available..

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
I had enrolled our biometrics on August 7th .But still my profile shows the status as "Your action is required". and underneth it says " We need your fingerprints to process..." .However i can see our biometrics number and enrolled date in my profile.Does any one faced this simiar situvation. When i called cic , they said they could not able to see my file as its outside Canada.Since i am in Qatar ,agent told more likely its in LONDON VO. So guyz can some one help me what should i do next.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Thanks for the positivity. I’ve been in security for last 3 months and really hope it ends soon.

What stage are you?
January applicant.

Everything passed Alhamdulillah, only undergoing background check i.e. security for two months...it's the final stage

In Sha Allah good news on its way!

Last edited:

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Yeah the uncertainty is so annoying, I hope we can hear the good news soon. All the excitement is gone now I feel tired of just waiting and waiting.. I wish there was some upfront security screening options available..
I couldn't agree more...