Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Nothing yet, it's really frustrating, i never thought that the final decision could take all this long. I just want to know is it london UK or London Ontario?
London UK

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
No update bro. as per Ralph, "Assessments are complete and passed.The file is awaiting final review and decision". Last update was GU onm 23rd July and I was asked to Pay RPRF. paid the same day. No update since 23rd july. been a month now.
Any update at your end?
None at my end either...so frustrating :(

nomad26

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Goodale told me the same thing, "Assessments are complete and passed. The file is awaiting final review and decision."

I never got any GU. And they have not asked me to pay RPRF. Does that mean I am a step behind you?
Why not go ahead and pay the RPRF, then send the receipt via a CSE to London VO? This is what I did in May when I got sick of waiting, hoping it might lead to someone picking up my file. You never know, it might just trigger some action on yours.

darth_wader_12180

Aug 29, 2018
Why not go ahead and pay the RPRF, then send the receipt via a CSE to London VO? This is what I did in May when I got sick of waiting, hoping it might lead to someone picking up my file. You never know, it might just trigger some action on yours.
I think I would wait for a few more days before doing that. Good suggestion though. I didn't know you make payment without them first asking for it.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
London Visa Office is so frustrating. I have no clue what's going on. On 15th July i came to know that my eligibility was in progress - recommended pass, criminality and security screening were passed.
Then on 23rd July i recieved an ADR regarding POF which i submitted on 25th July.
Till then no updates no GU nothing. (I even emailed Mr. Goodale but there was no reply). Its been just numb since then. It's really getting annoying. 210 days since AOR (24 Jan). Now only God knows what will happen
Bro call IRCC and talk to the agent real nice..he will tell u everything about your application..and why Goodale didn’t respond?..are u using the right email address..if so then is it that you are asking him another update sooner than three months?..these two are the reasons in my opinion that he doesn’t respond to

Reactions: Awan101

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
London Visa Office is so frustrating. I have no clue what's going on. On 15th July i came to know that my eligibility was in progress - recommended pass, criminality and security screening were passed.
Then on 23rd July i recieved an ADR regarding POF which i submitted on 25th July.
Till then no updates no GU nothing. (I even emailed Mr. Goodale but there was no reply). Its been just numb since then. It's really getting annoying. 210 days since AOR (24 Jan). Now only God knows what will happen
Try Ralph again, and make sure you give all of the information they require, other wise they won't respond. See p237 of the February 2019 AOR thread for the template I used and got responses twice. Also make sure to send your request during office hours and you should get a response within a few hours.

MK-8388

Dec 10, 2018
Make sure to mention the date of birth in your email to Goodale's office, i made the same mistake once and they didn't reply to my email till i resent it with date of birth then they replied back in the same day.

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Bro call IRCC and talk to the agent real nice..he will tell u everything about your application..and why Goodale didn’t respond?..are u using the right email address..if so then is it that you are asking him another update sooner than three months?..these two are the reasons in my opinion that he doesn’t respond to
Yeah i will call them on Monday again. Yeah i requested an update sooner than 3 months. I was giving it a try that may be replies

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Try Ralph again, and make sure you give all of the information they require, other wise they won't respond. See p237 of the February 2019 AOR thread for the template I used and got responses twice. Also make sure to send your request during office hours and you should get a response within a few hours.
Actually he didn't reply because i requested an update earlier than 3 months. I was just giving it a try that may be replies.

Nermin###

Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone I need experts advise please!

AR - Jan/11/2018
AOR - Feb/17/2018
ADR - April/29/2019 ... update form & eye color & heights for all family members
MR - April/29/2019
Pre Arrival- April/29/2019
MP - May / 2019
ADR - June/ 12/ 2019 ... dependants Passport Biopage upload
ADR - July / 25 / 2019 ... Family Passport Biopage upload

London Visa Office - Outland applicant

Can anyone tell me what's next ... we already passed the 19 months weeks ago
Schools about to start and I need to decide where to enroll my children here or in Canada
Any clue??

Can anyone advise who should I reach out to get any update about my application?

Thanks in advance!

Ghonaim

Aug 14, 2017
Hello everyone I need experts advise please!

AR - Jan/11/2018
AOR - Feb/17/2018
ADR - April/29/2019 ... update form & eye color & heights for all family members
MR - April/29/2019
Pre Arrival- April/29/2019
MP - May / 2019
ADR - June/ 12/ 2019 ... dependants Passport Biopage upload
ADR - July / 25 / 2019 ... Family Passport Biopage upload

London Visa Office - Outland applicant

Can anyone tell me what's next ... we already passed the 19 months weeks ago
Schools about to start and I need to decide where to enroll my children here or in Canada
Any clue??

Can anyone advise who should I reach out to get any update about my application?

Thanks in advance!
You probably will get your passport request letter within a month.

As I understood, they requested the documents from you on 12 June 2019, and you uploaded them on 25 July?! Isn't it mandatory to send them the required document within 30 days not more?

Nermin###

Aug 13, 2019
You probably will get your passport request letter within a month.

As I understood, they requested the documents from you on 12 June 2019, and you uploaded them on 25 July?! Isn't it mandatory to send them the required document within 30 days not more?
No ... They asked for it twice one only for dependants on June/12 and we submitted immediately and the second time for the whole family on July/25 and submitted on the same day

Reactions: Ghonaim

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
No timeline, just mentioned background checks are under process and it will take considerable amount of time..
I too got this reply last month. I wonder how long will they take. For us everything else is cleared including security for my dependent. This uncertainty is so annoying