+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

MK-8388

Dec 10, 2018
I was told yesterday by Ralph's office that my application (London VO) has been approved! I'm now waiting on the PPR email. Does the email come from London VO? And does anyone know if they release in batches and, if so, how long I should expect to wait? I fail to believe that my application is approved until I get the email!
I got to know the same information since July 30th and till now i didn't get any update.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Got a reply from Ralph the other day. Eligibility and criminality passed. Security check started from 30 July.

Reactions: jjttbb2019

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
@MK-8388, @fshaikh89, @darth_wader_12180 hi all, I think we are all waiting for final review and approval. Have you guys received any new update yet?
No update bro. as per Ralph, "Assessments are complete and passed.The file is awaiting final review and decision". Last update was GU onm 23rd July and I was asked to Pay RPRF. paid the same day. No update since 23rd july. been a month now.
Any update at your end?

darth_wader_12180

Aug 29, 2018
No update bro. as per Ralph, "Assessments are complete and passed.The file is awaiting final review and decision". Last update was GU onm 23rd July and I was asked to Pay RPRF. paid the same day. No update since 23rd july. been a month now.
Any update at your end?
Goodale told me the same thing, "Assessments are complete and passed. The file is awaiting final review and decision."

I never got any GU. And they have not asked me to pay RPRF. Does that mean I am a step behind you?

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
Goodale told me the same thing, "Assessments are complete and passed. The file is awaiting final review and decision."

I never got any GU. And they have not asked me to pay RPRF. Does that mean I am a step behind you?
you havent paid RPRF upfront?. no idea bro. RPRF isnt the only criteria. people have received PPR one day after paying RPRF>

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
London Visa Office is so frustrating. I have no clue what's going on. On 15th July i came to know that my eligibility was in progress - recommended pass, criminality and security screening were passed.
Then on 23rd July i recieved an ADR regarding POF which i submitted on 25th July.
Till then no updates no GU nothing. (I even emailed Mr. Goodale but there was no reply). Its been just numb since then. It's really getting annoying. 210 days since AOR (24 Jan). Now only God knows what will happen