+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Cj11

Oct 21, 2018
The last contact I had with CIC was in the first week of March. I received this response:

Employment documents have been received and set for review.
Application is awaiting the review of an officer.
Notification will be sent in due course.
Should medicals expires, a medical extension request would be sent.

So I'm assuming it was moved within the last four weeks or so...

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hi Fellow Members,

Need your opinion on below,

AoR: April 21, 2018
Meds passed: May 2018
Request letter: Inquiring about my marriage, as CIC got to know about my engagement from social media
Marriage: Dec 23, 2018
Request letter: Request to upload documents related to my wife was received on 02 Jan, including request to pay my RPRF
Request letter: On March 02, 2019 another request letter was received to conduct my re-medical and spouse medical and payment of spouse RPRF

2 days later medical was cleared as well.

Background: check is in IP2 status since Jan 2019.

All the requested documents were provided on Mar 08, 2019. Since then there are no updates. Any suggestions when to expect PPR

-Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

- Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

- Review of additional documents: Not applicable.

- Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

- Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hello, I am under similar circumstances, My AOR is 17 SEPT 2018 and got Additional Medical request for spouse on 17th January, submitted on 26th January,

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

- Review of medical results: We are reviewing your medical results.

- Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

- Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision

Did you receive any response yet ?

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hello, I am under similar circumstances, My AOR is 17 SEPT 2018 and got Additional Medical request for spouse on 17th January, submitted on 26th January,

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

- Review of medical results: We are reviewing your medical results.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision

Did you receive any response yet ?
Just that they are still working on the application. Still waiting for it to be finalised

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

Is it possible to call LVO, does anyone have their contact number?

Regards,

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Hey! :)

I got my PPR on Wednesday! :) I sent my photos and documents to London on Thursday, and FedEx said they arrived on Friday morning! :)

Question: Did any of you with PPRs receive any emails/confirmations that your documents were received? Or do they basically say nothing until CoPR?

Thanks! :)

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Hi,
My file is sent also to LVO :mad:
AOR 22Jan
MEP 01MARCh
RPRF request 27March
After that no updates..
According to the threads LVO is very slow...:(

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi,
My file is sent also to LVO :mad:
AOR 22Jan
MEP 01MARCh
RPRF request 27March
After that no updates..
According to the threads LVO is very slow...:(
Hang in there, hope for the best.

I have seen few cases being processed really fast. Might me yours is one of them.

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

Did anyone got a response to CSE recently from LVO directly? Within last month or so!