+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Anyone from AOR September and whats your current status ?
I recently raised a CSE waiting for a response from LVO

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
17th Sept

LVO

No updates , BGC under process from Jan :O

I have an extensive travel history may be that's delaying the process...
If you are under SS it will take 4 months minimum you can expect updates in the fifth or sixth month from the date your security started.

draxxemsklounst

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
It is with a vague sense of relief that I inform you all that I received my RFV letter this morning at 1024hrs from the London, UK office.

I've become so cynical during the last 320 days that I still don't quite believe it, so I don't feel very excited yet but I hope that will change later.

Thanks everyone for the support and for being a great community, you'll all be a credit to Canada, and I will not forget those who are still waiting with the heartache every day brings, as until half an hour ago I was one of you. I was actually on the phone to my girlfriend when it arrived, telling her that I couldn't even be bothered getting out of bed and how utterly dejected I was. Your outlook can change in an instant so keep soldiering on.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
It is with a vague sense of relief that I inform you all that I received my RFV letter this morning at 1024hrs from the London, UK office.

I've become so cynical during the last 320 days that I still don't quite believe it, so I don't feel very excited yet but I hope that will change later.

Thanks everyone for the support and for being a great community, you'll all be a credit to Canada, and I will not forget those who are still waiting with the heartache every day brings, as until half an hour ago I was one of you. I was actually on the phone to my girlfriend when it arrived, telling her that I couldn't even be bothered getting out of bed and how utterly dejected I was. Your outlook can change in an instant so keep soldiering on.
Congratulations... Did you applied online or paper based?

Reactions: draxxemsklounst