+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

s. tayyaba

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Is there any hotline for LVO where we can call to get the update on our application?

It has been more than 17 days but no response over the raised CSE... :(

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
Hi All.

Just wanted to get your opinion on a matter. My file got transferred from Ottawa to London on the 16th of April 2019. My AoR is 13th of November 2018. Does that mean it would be in its final stages?

As per the 13th of April when I ordered my notes, medical and criminality has passed since December 2018 and security and eligibility had not started.

The IRCC agents are no longer able to access my file since it’s transferred to London. From your experience does this mean I’m at my final stage of the approval process?

I have 7 days left to complete my 6 months timeframe and I’m starting to get a little anxious so any insight you can provide would be helpful. :(

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi All.

Just wanted to get your opinion on a matter. My file got transferred from Ottawa to London on the 16th of April 2019. My AoR is 13th of November 2018. Does that mean it would be in its final stages?

As per the 13th of April when I ordered my notes, medical and criminality has passed since December 2018 and security and eligibility had not started.

The IRCC agents are no longer able to access my file since it’s transferred to London. From your experience does this mean I’m at my final stage of the approval process?

I have 7 days left to complete my 6 months timeframe and I’m starting to get a little anxious so any insight you can provide would be helpful. :(
CBSA and CSIS might be checking your security, once they send a report to IRCC, you will get the golden email.
All the best

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
CBSA and CSIS might be checking your security, once they send a report to IRCC, you will get the golden email.
All the best
Thank you. I hope so. It’s a nervous wait in all fairness. I don’t mind the wait as such. It’s the not knowing anything for months on an end that gets to me.

Hopefully we all get our approvals soon! :D

Reactions: Immigration_guru

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thank you. I hope so. It’s a nervous wait in all fairness. I don’t mind the wait as such. It’s the not knowing anything for months on an end that gets to me.

you can order CBSA and CSIS notes if you think that will help, it shows the status of your security.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

Good news coming soon.
All the best

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
you can order CBSA and CSIS notes if you think that will help, it shows the status of your security.
I ordered notes on the 13th of April and got it a few days ago. As per the 15th of April it hadn’t started. I’m thinking I might just wait out the rest of the 7 days and see after that. At least then I can have my lawyer chase up with them.

I might just order on the 13th of May if I don’t hear by then.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I ordered notes on the 13th of April and got it a few days ago. As per the 15th of April it hadn’t started. I’m thinking I might just wait out the rest of the 7 days and see after that. At least then I can have my lawyer chase up with them.

I might just order on the 13th of May if I don’t hear by then.
yes, you should wait for 7 more days at least. You should order CSIS notes, because they release notes in 2 steps, pre and final, so you get to know about the updates

faizamir

Star Member
May 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Med's Done....
13-12-2018
yes, you should wait for 7 more days at least. You should order CSIS notes, because they release notes in 2 steps, pre and final, so you get to know about the updates
You might have already answered this question earlier but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the answer - what’s the difference between the normal gcms notes and CSIS?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
You might have already answered this question earlier but I don’t think I’ve ever seen the answer - what’s the difference between the normal gcms notes and CSIS?[/QUOTE
CSIS helps CBSA to do the security check.
Not all cases go to CSIS but some are referred by CBSA.
Difference between GCMS and CBSA notes - They look similar but in CBSA notes the security section is not retracted whereas it is done in GCMS.
Because CSIS and CBSA go hand in hand- people prefer ordering both CBSA and CSIS notes to know the status