+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Thanks, Medicals have been extended till march.
How should we know that medical is extended, is it from GCKey as long as the medical status did not change from "passed" state, or should we send an email enquiring about it ?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
How should we know that medical is extended, is it from GCKey as long as the medical status did not change from "passed" state, or should we send an email enquiring about it ?
If your medical status is showing passed after expiry date that means you got extension. You can also confirm through gcms notes

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
I received the same adr request as well. I typed on a word document and uploaded in the MyCIC account. That's all you need to do!
I received the same adr of bio page height and eye colour but only for principal applicant, they didn't ask this information for dependents. Is it normal?

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
If your medical status is showing passed after expiry date that means you got extension. You can also confirm through gcms notes
I just wanna ensure is the expiration date is one year starting from the day of my medical test or from the passed date from IRCC ?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Btw I want to know this London visa office is also my case processing office. It can’t be my local visa office becuz I live in Abu Dhabi

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Btw I want to know this London visa office is also my case processing office. It can’t be my local visa office becuz I live in Abu Dhabi
yeah man.. your application will be processed in London... once this is processed it will be handed over to Abu Dhabi to ask you to submit your passport at VFS in UAE.

Reactions: DXB_CAN

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hmmm as far I know CPCs are in Canada I.e. CPC Ottawa, Mississauga, Vegreville, Sydney etc

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Has anyone noticed a change in the cic page? It doesn’t seem to show the status if the steps anymore (background check is in progress, additional documents submitted being reviewed etc.) it just says application is in progress.
Most probably your security checks have been completed.

WillAK

Sep 17, 2018
It's now over one month that I was told that my application was approved by a cic agent...still no ppr. I have requested several gcms notes and everything looks fine. I still cant understand the delay. Hmm:confused: LVO!

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Dear All,

I want to share something quite unique with all of you today.

I have sent an email to London VO on 27th Sep, to which I have received following response today in evening:

Dear Sir,

A letter was sent to you through the MyCIC profile on 10 July requesting you to submit the following:

· Please provide a letter with detailed information about your job duties as a veterinary officer, signed and dated by your current employer.

The letter provided you with thirty day to comply. We have not received a response to this request as yet.

Please provide a response within the next ten days or as soon as possible. You may submit the document by email.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Now, the point of concern is that this letter has already been uploaded to myCIC account by my consultant on 14th July in my presence. Although, we have received no acknowledgment email for that document but my GCMS notes issued on 15th August say that they found this letter to be very brief but they are satisfied with my primary occupational requirements and interview is set waived off.

Now, there maybe two scenarios: One they are asking for my current employer this time around. If this is the case then there should have arrived two letters simultaneously on July 10th in myCIC account, out of which one letter was ignored by my consultant and he informed about the other one. Second Scenario could be that they now need this letter for further processing of my application. The letter which I got on 10th July did ask only to provide a detailed job description letter signed and stamped from my employer. It did not mention current or ex-employer.

Whatever the case maybe I am really devastated by the proceedings made in this regard, as it has taken around 3 months since I submitted that letter. If they needed letter from current employer as well then why they have not communicated in an effective way and mentioned current employer. Such a shame.

However, I have asked my current employer to issue that letter in my favor which will be submitted tomorrow hopefully along with letter from ex-employer in order to avoid any confusion this time around.

I want to know what does the abbreviation VCM means, this maybe the name of the person. He is a program assistant at London VO. He is certainly not a Visa Officer, this means that my application is still stuck at the eligibility phase and won’t be clearing until this letter reaches them and satisfies them as well.

Does anyone have the knowledge of Mr. VCM. When an application does reaches him and when the final decision can be expected. I have heard on the forum that he is notorious of putting the applicant in SS. Please share if you have any insights about this.

Dear Bimale Sir, if you can quote anything from your previous experience with London VO. Please Share.

Best Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal