Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Hey could u please tell me how you uploaded height and eye colour? Like did you just mention them on a word document yourself and uploaded it or did you get a doctor or someone official to do it?
I received the same adr request as well. I typed on a word document and uploaded in the MyCIC account. That's all you need to do!

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Hey could u please tell me how you uploaded height and eye colour? Like did you just mention them on a word document yourself and uploaded it or did you get a doctor or someone official to do it?
Hi. Sorry no idea how it was done as I used a consultant

JuliaS

Dec 31, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just got my PPR from the London VO. I'm currently residing in Ireland and I'm a bit confused about if I have to send in my passport or just a copy. Does anybody have any information?

Also, I'm confused about what fees need to be paid.
I see a "Service charge" for application handling, but I've also seen a permanent residency fee of 50 dollars? Do I need to include courier fees to get the passport or copy of the passport sent back to me? What about the "Secure transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in London, upon request by visa office (for example, electronic application)" - does anyone know what this is?

Thank you!

DPOISON

Jan 6, 2016
Hi everyone,

I just got my PPR from the London VO. I'm currently residing in Ireland and I'm a bit confused about if I have to send in my passport or just a copy. Does anybody have any information?

Also, I'm confused about what fees need to be paid.
I see a "Service charge" for application handling, but I've also seen a permanent residency fee of 50 dollars? Do I need to include courier fees to get the passport or copy of the passport sent back to me? What about the "Secure transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in London, upon request by visa office (for example, electronic application)" - does anyone know what this is?

Thank you!
W
Can you share your timeline?

Ava.em

Feb 3, 2018
Hey

I believe that interviews for Nigerians are done by Accra office, not in Lagos. Based on what i have read online. There are several Nigerians who have been interviewed in the LVO WhatsApp group, its always been in Accra.

There is nothing wrong with asking, but it would be unlikely. Try and focus on preparing for the interview.

Best of luck

Hello all,
Please i need your help urgently. My wife(Principal Applicant) received this email today. She emailed cic(idnimmigration@international.gc.ca) yesterday requesting for the status of our application since it's been over 6months. She got a mail from them today saying ''
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please note that the officer in charge of your case has decided that an interview is warranted.
You will be contact in due time to be convoked for an interview at our office in Accra. Note that your online application has been transferred to their office to interview.
We thank you for your patience and understanding in awaiting the interview convocation with the Accra office.
Sincerely,
VCM
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres''

Meanwhile, we reside in Nigeria. Can our file be transferred to there Lagos office since we reside in Nigeria upon request?
Please, what would you advice we do.

Thanks in anticipation.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hi , where you were asked to submit your passports for visa stamp? Is it Riyadh or some other VAC?
Riyadh

Reactions: Mzub

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
@legalfalcon

While I passed both medical and eligibility as per GCMS notes, I have been stuck in criminality so far due to a PCC that I'm unable to obtain. I explained my reasons to IRCC several times and attached supporting evidence of my efforts. The last communication from LVO back in mid July was "We understand you have tried multiple avenues but pls confirm that you tried to apply through a friend back in Qatar and exhausted all efforts or through a neutral third country and exhausted all efforts"

I already responded to that ADR on the same day with further explanation and evidence .... the last notes I had was dated around 3 weeks after my response with no further action / comments done by the officer. Early last week, their reply to my webform inquiry was:
"We are assessing your Criminality at present. We will be in touch as soon as we have an update."

I ordered notes again last week and waiting. However, what is your intake on this? Why they are not just passing criminality noting that I submitted all other required PCCs and I never had a time gap in my career. Also, I believe they can easily verify what I submitted along with my history during security check, no?

I'm AOR: 17 Jan 2018, PNP applicant.

Thanks.

abexcosec

Jan 16, 2018
Hey

I believe that interviews for Nigerians are done by Accra office, not in Lagos. Based on what i have read online. There are several Nigerians who have been interviewed in the LVO WhatsApp group, its always been in Accra.

There is nothing wrong with asking, but it would be unlikely. Try and focus on preparing for the interview.

Best of luck
Ok. Thank you. I really appreciate. I will like to be added to the whatsapp group in order to be adequately informed about the interview. Please add me on +2348134739667.

Thanks.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
A few questions
Any height, eye colour, bio date page ADR ?
Did you get the PPR by Email or through message in your CIC account. ?
Time of message please?

Thanks
No ADRs at all. Email was to check my account & request letter was in my messages. Don’t really remember the time.

Reactions: Nabs17

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018