+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dear All,

I want to share something quite unique with all of you today.

I have sent an email to London VO on 27th Sep, to which I have received following response today in evening:

Dear Sir,

A letter was sent to you through the MyCIC profile on 10 July requesting you to submit the following:

· Please provide a letter with detailed information about your job duties as a veterinary officer, signed and dated by your current employer.

The letter provided you with thirty day to comply. We have not received a response to this request as yet.

Please provide a response within the next ten days or as soon as possible. You may submit the document by email.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres
SW1Y 5BJ

Now, the point of concern is that this letter has already been uploaded to myCIC account by my consultant on 14th July in my presence. Although, we have received no acknowledgment email for that document but my GCMS notes issued on 15th August say that they found this letter to be very brief but they are satisfied with my primary occupational requirements and interview is set waived off.

Now, there maybe two scenarios: One they are asking for my current employer this time around. If this is the case then there should have arrived two letters simultaneously on July 10th in myCIC account, out of which one letter was ignored by my consultant and he informed about the other one. Second Scenario could be that they now need this letter for further processing of my application. The letter which I got on 10th July did ask only to provide a detailed job description letter signed and stamped from my employer. It did not mention current or ex-employer.

Whatever the case maybe I am really devastated by the proceedings made in this regard, as it has taken around 3 months since I submitted that letter. If they needed letter from current employer as well then why they have not communicated in an effective way and mentioned current employer. Such a shame.

However, I have asked my current employer to issue that letter in my favor which will be submitted tomorrow hopefully along with letter from ex-employer in order to avoid any confusion this time around.

I want to know what does the abbreviation VCM means, this maybe the name of the person. He is a program assistant at London VO. He is certainly not a Visa Officer, this means that my application is still stuck at the eligibility phase and won’t be clearing until this letter reaches them and satisfies them as well.

Does anyone have the knowledge of Mr. VCM. When an application does reaches him and when the final decision can be expected. I have heard on the forum that he is notorious of putting the applicant in SS. Please share if you have any insights about this.

Dear Bimale Sir, if you can quote anything from your previous experience with London VO. Please Share.

Best Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal
Bilal sb, as I read in between the lines its all related to ascertain your work experience and your application is in the finalization stages, nothing to be worried about... just send the current and previous employment letter to them via CSE and I think you should the PPR email very soon.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Bilal sb, as I read in between the lines its all related to ascertain your work experience and your application is in the finalization stages, nothing to be worried about... just send the current and previous employment letter to them via CSE and I think you should the PPR email very soon.
Dear Bimale Sir,
Thank you for your response.

I have same thoughts that they need to ascertain my work experience as well as they want to match my job duties listed in both letters with those present in their NOC system.

I also feel that my application is in finalization stages. Allah kre aisa hi ho sir. Ab to buss hi hogayi ha. :D:D:D

I have sent them both of letters in an email attachment, as requested by Mr. VCM. I have included letter from ex-employer as well as from current employer in those attachments, in order to avoid any confusion this time around.

Hope for the best sir.

Thanks for your time which you have taken out from your busy schedule to answer my queries.

Very well appreciated.

Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
bumping thread

AOR 11TH JULY
NBPNP APPLICANT
IP1 28TH JULY
VISA OFFICE LONDON
.....NOW WAITING

ozoozo

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I am AOR 14 Aug based in Saudi but I am afraid to call and my office is London

Last edited:

WillAK

Sep 17, 2018
Still wondering whether what they do in Ottawa is different from what LVO folks do because Ottawa has been outstanding in terms of turnaround time. It is really unfortunate for files getting stuck in London. Hmm

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
This is to inform all of you that I have received my Passport Request email today at around 1.45pm PST from London VO.

I have been asked to submit passports for stamping visa at near by visa centre, which will be submitted by tomorrow In sha Allah.

I am thankful to all of you for helping me in tough times, when I was getting anxious, you people helped me out. Big Cheers for that.

Special thanks to bimale sir. Thank you very much dear sir. Wish you all the very best for your life.

My complete timeline is as following:
IELTS - Listening 8.0, Reading 7.0, Writing 7.5, Speaking 7.0 (9th September 2017, result was announced on 22nd September - Did through BC)
CRS - 472
WES - Received report on 4th December 2017
ITA - 06 December 2017 (Completed EE profile and received ITA with in 6 hours. Alhumdulillah)
Primary Applicant without any dependents.
AOR - 18th January 2018
Medical Passed - 5th February 2018
ADR - 5th February (Schedule A/ Travel History), 10th July (Job Description Letter).
VO - London
PPR - 3rd October
Passport Submission -
Account updated to Decision Made -
Passport Received -
GCMS Notes - Ordered once on August 15 and received on 15th September. Ordered another set on 1st October, yet to receive them.
CSE Raised - Once to IRCC on August 06 and another on 27th September to London VO.
Emails Sent - Twice to London VO.

Ordering notes of GCMS System helped me a lot. I would strongly encourage all of you to please order them, as ordering them pushes your file forward to some extend.

Thank you everyone and I wish everyone the very best of luck and remaining January applicants as well as other applicants may get their PPR as soon as possible.

Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
This is to inform all of you that I have received my Passport Request email today at around 1.45pm PST from London VO.

I have been asked to submit passports for stamping visa at near by visa centre, which will be submitted by tomorrow In sha Allah.

I am thankful to all of you for helping me in tough times, when I was getting anxious, you people helped me out. Big Cheers for that.

Special thanks to bimale sir. Thank you very much dear sir. Wish you all the very best for your life.

My complete timeline is as following:
IELTS - Listening 8.0, Reading 7.0, Writing 7.5, Speaking 7.0 (9th September 2017, result was announced on 22nd September - Did through BC)
CRS - 472
WES - Received report on 4th December 2017
ITA - 06 December 2017 (Completed EE profile and received ITA with in 6 hours. Alhumdulillah)
Primary Applicant without any dependents.
AOR - 18th January 2018
Medical Passed - 5th February 2018
ADR - 5th February (Schedule A/ Travel History), 10th July (Job Description Letter).
VO - London
PPR - 3rd October
Passport Submission -
Account updated to Decision Made -
Passport Received -
GCMS Notes - Ordered once on August 15 and received on 15th September. Ordered another set on 1st October, yet to receive them.
CSE Raised - Once to IRCC on August 06 and another on 27th September to London VO.
Emails Sent - Twice to London VO.

Ordering notes of GCMS System helped me a lot. I would strongly encourage all of you to please order them, as ordering them pushes your file forward to some extend.

Thank you everyone and I wish everyone the very best of luck and remaining January applicants as well as other applicants may get their PPR as soon as possible.

Regards,
Dr. Muhammad Bilal
Heartiest congratulations, dear. Wish you a great journey!