+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
The letter asked for biodata page. The help button upon uploading the document asked for biodata,stamps,visa or markings so I got confused there. If the second option is don't would that be an issue. Just curious...pardon the paranoia
Go with letter and submit bio pages only

Auxin 815

Aug 24, 2017
  1. I have got an update in my CIC account asking for the below:

-Height and eye color details .
    - Valid passport or travel document

Questions:

1) For the Passport, should I submit only the biodata page or also include stamped pages and marked pages? The VO letter say biopages. The help button upon uploading the document says add stamped pages or any marked page. No sure which.

2) I have embarked on a trip outside my country of residence after my application submission.If I submit new stamped visa pages, will this be an issue or be considered as new information? I don't need a PCC for where I visited.

3) how far is PPR from here

Will appreciate a speedy response.
Thank you
Try not to get yourself confused.
If your passport is a new passport, and has never been used, you are to send only the Biopage of your Passport. But if it has any stamp or mark in any of the pages, you simply scan the stamped page together with the Biopage and upload. I hope this helps.

Reactions: IslamabadUnited

DPOISON

Jan 6, 2016
Try making a call to CIC first. I m going to try calling them on Monday morning. If i dont get any insight about my application, i will definitely order notes again[/QU
Did u get a chance to call in cic? I ordered notes today to see whats going on

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me. Last night when i check my gc key, the status was "updated" instead of submitted. But now it is again submitted.
Aor 29 june 2017
Medical passed 18 august 2017
ADR 3 august 2017
Paper based pnp.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me. Last night when i check my gc key, the status was "updated" instead of submitted. But now it is again submitted.
Aor 29 june 2017
Medical passed 18 august 2017
ADR 3 august 2017
Paper based pnp.
I have checked your timeline, and understand that your medical results have expired. In your MyCIC account it should be like "you do not need a medical exam".

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Your CBSA notes are due sometime soon?
Nah mate, not for another 38 days loool. I know I should've ordered them last month when I got the blank from CSIS. But I was feeling a bit optimistic and was hoping that something good will turn up without me ordering any further notes. But hey, who was I kidding, we are dealing with IRCC here :cool:

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
Nah mate, not for another 38 days loool. I know I should've ordered them last month when I got the blank from CSIS. But I was feeling a bit optimistic and was hoping that something good will turn up without me ordering any further notes. But hey, who was I kidding, we are dealing with IRCC here :cool:
Hi, I’ll appreciate if you can shed some light on my case.
My file is pending with CBSA since 1 month. Do you know the average processing time? Also how can I order CBSA notes and how this will help?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, I’ll appreciate if you can shed some light on my case.
My file is pending with CBSA since 1 month. Do you know the average processing time? Also how can I order CBSA notes and how this will help?
Hi mate, I'm not an expert but these days it's taking somewhere between 9-12 months if you're under SS. Ordering notes can sometimes give a push to your file if it's been pending for a while. Also, you'll be able to roughly forecast on when your SS will be completed depending on the info in your notes. I ordered my notes via www.getgcms.com