+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

tlh_khan

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi
My AOR 13th July 2017
Few days back I received my GCMS notes as review required. Please find the report and guide us.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Compiete
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: 01813
Assigned By: 03813
Due Date: 2018/08/31

Can anyone help me with what this might mean? Thank you so much for your time and help.
How long it will take and I am stuck in IP2 from 11Novmeber2017

Activity 1 to 4 only mention name but in 5 shows security new value is blank
notes1 Email snet to PA not to submit PPTS/ info at this time
Notes2 Further check required
Notes3 Passport request letter sent

Please any comments about my GCMS note

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hi
My AOR 13th July 2017
Few days back I received my GCMS notes as review required. Please find the report and guide us.

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

Can anyone help me with what this might mean? Thank you so much for your time and help.

Your security start date is very close to that of mine. Your application is under SS and your name suggests that you are also from Pakistan. Security Screening is taking around 12 months from the security screening start date. So, you should expect something in November.

immigtk

Aug 11, 2018
Hi Members,

I am new to the this forum and like of many of you, I have submitted my e-APR PR Application from Pakistan in May 2018. I have passed the medical and presume the timeline of 6 months from May 2018 i.e. to sometime in November 2018 at most. Anyone who may have submitted their application close to these dates and has made any progress please do share.

As I submitted my application under FSW Express Entry in May 2018, if I switch to a new employment, am I required to inform IRCC of the change of employment? by an IRCC Webform? Has anyone been in a similar situation like this ?

I don't know how the new employer will consider my request for a JD to be submitted for immigration application having so recently joined the job. Also does that further delay the background check process that hasn't started as yet in August 2018.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

go.quebec

Mar 19, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a question... i am wondering if london visa office works on saturdays.....any idea about it. Or they just work mon to fridays.
anyone can share ideas?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi Members,

I am new to the this forum and like of many of you, I have submitted my e-APR PR Application from Pakistan in May 2018. I have passed the medical and presume the timeline of 6 months from May 2018 i.e. to sometime in November 2018 at most. Anyone who may have submitted their application close to these dates and has made any progress please do share.

As I submitted my application under FSW Express Entry in May 2018, if I switch to a new employment, am I required to inform IRCC of the change of employment? by an IRCC Webform? Has anyone been in a similar situation like this ?

I don't know how the new employer will consider my request for a JD to be submitted for immigration application having so recently joined the job. Also does that further delay the background check process that hasn't started as yet in August 2018.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
no you dont have to inform them about change of employment unless they ask.

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Has anyone recently received an ADR for Proof of Funds? Does LVO request this often? I've just submittedHeight and eye colour details and copies of passports.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi
My AOR 13th July 2017

ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

I heard on this forum that 3 blanked activities means security screening and 4 blanked activities means security completed. Moreover, in note 3 it is written passport request letter sent,did you see the same info in outgoing section of your notes?

Sagj

Jul 19, 2018
Good day All.

I was informed early in March via phone call that my application file is in London. AOR is 16th Feb 2018. Apart from 27th Feb update, I havent seen any other update about my application.

I called London on Monday this week and was told that my file has been transferred to Accra Ghana VO. The agent on the phone said he does not have any access whatsoever to the file and cannot give any updates on the application.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? What do suggest I do?
I had the same experience. I called IRCC Canada to enquire about my visa office but for 2 consecutive calls (a week apart) they said that we do not have access to your application since it is in process of transferring to a Visa Office. They could not even confirm me as to which office it was going. But finally on a third call they confirmed that the file has been moved to London Visa Office.

By the way please share the contact number for calling London Visa office (will be useful for me onwards)

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
@syed_Jf, I couldn't respond on immitracker since I don't have a full subscription. My education and work hx were all in the U.S. So my application was transferred again from london back to los angeles. Per the GCMS notes, the VO in London wrote that as his/her explanation. Anyway, the decision was pretty quick in LA. So glad it was transferred :) Just waiting for the COPR now.

Jun 24, 2018
I am hoping someone can help and and answer this.

My husband has received a letter asking for the copy of his passport and his pictures. We have sent the documents and now are waiting for his confirmation of PR.

We emailed immigration in UK asking what is happening as his medical is about to expire and had now received he CoPR back yet.
Do we need to be concerned????

This was the response:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your message. We note that the passport request letter for this application was sent in error. Please note that the medical results for this application have been reassessed and the validity has been extended until 13 August 2019. Your passport copy and photos will be forwarded to the Visa Printing Unit to print your Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Your documents will be sent to your address in due course. We trust the above is of assistance.

Yours sincerely, RIH Program Assistant Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l’immigration et des services médicaux Canada House | Maison du Canada Trafalgar Square London | Londres United Kingdom SW1Y 5BJ

Kyle_Steve

Star Member
May 7, 2016
how can i know from my GCMS notes when my IP2 stage has started, can some one advise.

last time i established a positive contact with London Visa Office in 1st Week of February, 2018 and sent them updated PCC and Travel History, my GCMS states

Eligibility, Medical and Criminality Passed, Security Screening is in process, Info Sharing Complete

Reactions: tlh_khan