+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Congrats for your PPR. Just wanted to ask why did they ask you for interview? Is that related to work? Sorry I’m asking but I’m in same boat
Thanks! Yes interviews are usually work related.
I am a pharmacist and had shown 1 n half yr work experience of 2010-2011.
I am not working currently (full time mom n homemaker) so d main concern was dat would I be able to work again n settle in Canada professionally.
Once I told d officer that I was already preparing for d exams that I would have to pass in Canada in order to work there he was convinced.
U don't get tensed about the interview.... D officers are very kind and make u feel comfortable. Just b confident and honest and it will all work out in Sha Allah!

wasimmaqsood

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks! Yes interviews are usually work related.
I am a pharmacist and had shown 1 n half yr work experience of 2010-2011.
I am not working currently (full time mom n homemaker) so d main concern was dat would I be able to work again n settle in Canada professionally.
Once I told d officer that I was already preparing for d exams that I would have to pass in Canada in order to work there he was convinced.
U don't get tensed about the interview.... D officers are very kind and make u feel comfortable. Just b confident and honest and it will all work out in Sha Allah!
Thanks and all the Best

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
  1. I have got an update in my CIC account asking for the below:

-Height and eye color details .
    - Valid passport or travel document

Questions:

1) For the Passport, should I submit only the biodata page or also include stamped pages and marked pages? The VO letter say biopages. The help button upon uploading the document says add stamped pages or any marked page. No sure which.

2) I have embarked on a trip outside my country of residence after my application submission.If I submit new stamped visa pages, will this be an issue or be considered as new information? I don't need a PCC for where I visited.

3) how far is PPR from here

Will appreciate a speedy response.
Thank you

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017

Questions:

1) For the Passport, should I submit only the biodata page or also include stamped pages and marked pages? The VO letter say biopages. The help button upon uploading the document says add stamped pages or any marked page. No sure which.

2) I have embarked on a trip outside my country of residence after my application submission.If I submit new stamped visa pages, will this be an issue or be considered as new information? I don't need a PCC for where I visited.

Thank you
Any help on my question? It will be very much appreciated!

DPOISON

Jan 6, 2016
Hello guys, Is there anyone here december 2017 applicant? Any updates? My husband application waa transfer to LVO since april but after that no movement in gckeys accnt. I did email LVO if there is an update but no response, i am worried because my husband is going back home to philippines from saudi arabia, His work cOntract will be finish this 9th of august. Anyone can help me? Or give me an idea whats going on? Thank u guys.much appreciated

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Here
Hello guys, Is there anyone here december 2017 applicant? Any updates? My husband application waa transfer to LVO since april but after that no movement in gckeys accnt. I did email LVO if there is an update but no response, i am worried because my husband is going back home to philippines from saudi arabia, His work cOntract will be finish this 9th of august. Anyone can help me? Or give me an idea whats going on? Thank u guys.much appreciated

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Did u order GCMS notes?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018

Questions:

Thank you
What is being asked in mail, only bio pages?
Normally such mails come from LVO before issuing of ppr and people submit bio pages only and not stamps

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
What is being asked in mail, only bio pages?
Normally such mails come from LVO before issuing of ppr and people submit bio pages only and not stamps
The letter asked for biodata page. The help button upon uploading the document asked for biodata,stamps,visa or markings so I got confused there. If the second option is don't would that be an issue. Just curious...pardon the paranoia

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
I did request a notes but i think it was to early, should i order again dont you think?
Try making a call to CIC first. I m going to try calling them on Monday morning. If i dont get any insight about my application, i will definitely order notes again