+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Crystal Chris

Nov 5, 2017
BillHyatt said:
Sorry for not able to reply back. I am currently suffering from a Medical condition and I am advised to limit my activities for 6 weeks. Therefore, I will be less active until the end of June. Will try to reply back whenever it is possible.
So sorry about that @BillHyatt. I pray you get well soon. You have been of great help to many. God will see you through.

Reactions: Mizu_Sk

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry for not able to reply back. I am currently suffering from a Medical condition and I am advised to limit my activities for 6 weeks. Therefore, I will be less active until the end of June. Will try to reply back whenever it is possible.
so sad to hear that,may you recover soon, God Almighty be with you

Reactions: Mizu_Sk

Winiexyz

Mar 26, 2018
Sorry Bill, get well soon

EllaB

Oct 21, 2017
5 IELTS attempts,6 months and 3weeks after Aor.......PPR mail.

ITA: August 8th.
ADR: Spouse travel history (can't remember exact date)
ADR: 6 months statement of account showing salary deposit. (April 4th)

My Salary was paid in cash! I had sent in payslips and employment letter in CIC format. I was given a month to respond, I reached out to @BillHyatt (I wish him speed recovery) he gave me very sound advice. He sent me the format for a salary certificate from my employers.
I sent in a salary certificate from my employers, one month salary deposit (I requested that my April Salary be paid to my account) and an LOE. The LOE explained that I receive salary in cash ( as indicated on my pay slip) and why I included statement of account showing only one month salary payment.
I must say I had never prayed or believed so much like I did in those 3weeks. I couldn't imagine being rejected after 5IELTS and 6months. Jesus heard me and answered. He made it perfect. It ended in praise.

P/s: I don't know the exact date for NA1, NA2,IP1, IP2. Also, I don't know my visa office because CIC never responded to my mails or calls.
For everyone waiting, it will surely end in praise.

Reactions: seancole and oliray

Burzae

Oct 11, 2017
Pls,I need an advice from whoever has experience on this issue..Am a PR applicant with AOR of 5th Dec,2017...I notified CPC Ottawa and London VO via mail on the 5th of April,2018 about addition of my newborn with all the supporting documents required attached to the mail...On the 26th of April,I got an email to check my account..And when I checked, I saw that my daughter has been added with UCI number...And same day,my medical changed from passed to reviewing medicals..A supporting document without any attachment was also created for her and there is no way to even update the documents by self..it is a month today that the medical has been under review.Am worried becos my initial medical was passed in 13 days,so ,I dont know why there is delay in this..Also,all documents sent haven't been uploaded and am curious when these would be done..pls,any one with this experience should pls advice or am I just getting paranoid unnecessarily.. I don't want anything that will delay my application further cos the wait and expectations are killing...thanks

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Get well soon Bill

alwaysvik

Mar 2, 2018
Get well soon Bill Hyatt.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Pls,I need an advice from whoever has experience on this issue..Am a PR applicant with AOR of 5th Dec,2017...I notified CPC Ottawa and London VO via mail on the 5th of April,2018 about addition of my newborn with all the supporting documents required attached to the mail...On the 26th of April,I got an email to check my account..And when I checked, I saw that my daughter has been added with UCI number...And same day,my medical changed from passed to reviewing medicals..A supporting document without any attachment was also created for her and there is no way to even update the documents by self..it is a month today that the medical has been under review.Am worried becos my initial medical was passed in 13 days,so ,I dont know why there is delay in this..Also,all documents sent haven't been uploaded and am curious when these would be done..pls,any one with this experience should pls advice or am I just getting paranoid unnecessarily.. I don't want anything that will delay my application further cos the wait and expectations are killing...thanks
I have same status of medical after adding new born. I inquired from visa office and they said they will issue medical request once all reviews are completed. Dont know what they are up to..could be some new trend.

Chady

May 24, 2018
Get well soon