+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

micrarach

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Dear all,

I need advice on this.
I got a message in my PR profile online that "Action Required" when I go in and try to click "View Message" I am unable to see the letter as attached PDF.
However when I do and see my View Submitted profile then I see a document is required and that is Marriage Certificate. I already provided that at first they need it again why? It also says Replacement Needed in front of my Marriage certificate upload area. What should I do? Should I just upload same old certificate as earlier because I have nothing else.
Please advice.

Thanks
Are you opening the pdf in Adobe? I found that I can't view them in Edge, but if I open them in Adobe I can see them ok.

Is the thing you uploaded titled "Marriage Certificate"? I have seen people asked to upload a marriage certificate if the document they originally uploaded says "Register of Marriage" on it. Seemingly they are separate documents.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Are you opening the pdf in Adobe? I found that I can't view them in Edge, but if I open them in Adobe I can see them ok.

Is the thing you uploaded titled "Marriage Certificate"? I have seen people asked to upload a marriage certificate if the document they originally uploaded says "Register of Marriage" on it. Seemingly they are separate documents.
The only thing we have in Pakistan is marriage certificate which is registered already with pak govt.
I think they forgot to attach the letter with that option or something. When I click on view message link the browser gives me an error of file not found.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
@MoeD @Reykhan
If medicals are extended, then status will change back to Passed. The status you are currently having means you are back to square one regarding medicals...you have to re-do it when they will ask or they will extend. But at this moment, medical is simply Expired. It is the same status you have when you put application in very beginning before it changes to Passed. In my opinion, meds is not a bif concern, its SS which is worrisome because once you are in, there is no timeframe. Better luck to all of us who are facing this situation.
Thanks for the info. I am definitely under SS from what I saw in the GCMS notes. But I keep telling myself its been a year, how much longer would it take? I’m going to raise a CSE next week for them to extend them. At least I wouldn’t have to incur the cost of new medicals for myself and my spouse due to the delay.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Thanks for the info. I am definitely under SS from what I saw in the GCMS notes. But I keep telling myself its been a year, how much longer would it take? I’m going to raise a CSE next week for them to extend them. At least I wouldn’t have to incur the cost of new medicals for myself and my spouse due to the delay.
If they feel to extend it, they will do it without you asking them. If they won't, then any of your email or CSE would fall on deaf years. Once you would be out of SS, they will ask you for remeds, and you will be happier to pay the cost again coz it would then be finalizing your application.

Reactions: Reykhan

Fareha

Dec 20, 2017
I am sponsoring my husband and we applied on June 14 2017
we have recieved additonal docs
medical
pcc from both pak and uae
and than we got our pre arrival in feb and thats the day our bgc started and there has been no response since than. I contacted my mp and he said the following...

Hope all is well. Just wanted to give you an update on what immigration has said.

Looks like nearly everything is concluded on the file, however, the only thing that is pending is the completion of the Security verifications. It is usually not possible to say how long security verfications might take, however, it is possible that internally they are expecting the process to wrap up in a few months at the most.

They have extended the validity of the medical clearance until Aug 4th – likely with hopes that they will be issuing a PR by than

Could you pleasse guide as to what i should do now thanks

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Hey Guys,

All praises to Allah Almighty, I received my PPR today at 2:15 PM London time. My timeline is below:

AOR 10th January 2017
ADR : 09th May 2017(Request for landing fee)
Security Screening : 09th May 2017
Medical Expired : 3rd January 2018
Medical Request : 30th April
PPR : 24th May 2018

I was in SS for exactly 1 year. Don't loose hope, your PPR will come soon.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I am sponsoring my husband and we applied on June 14 2017
we have recieved additonal docs
medical
pcc from both pak and uae
and than we got our pre arrival in feb and thats the day our bgc started and there has been no response since than. I contacted my mp and he said the following...

Hope all is well. Just wanted to give you an update on what immigration has said.

Looks like nearly everything is concluded on the file, however, the only thing that is pending is the completion of the Security verifications. It is usually not possible to say how long security verfications might take, however, it is possible that internally they are expecting the process to wrap up in a few months at the most.

They have extended the validity of the medical clearance until Aug 4th – likely with hopes that they will be issuing a PR by than

Could you pleasse guide as to what i should do now thanks
Unfortunately, there aren't many options besides what you've already done. I've been told that I'm in the similar situation in regards to security and was also advised that it'll be concluded by late summer / early fall. I'm May 2017 AOR but a different category to your husband.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hey Guys,

All praises to Allah Almighty, I received my PPR today at 2:15 PM London time. My timeline is below:

AOR 10th January 2017

Many congratulations bro. You thoroughly deserved it. Seeing good news from the people like yourself who has been in SS for so long gives me hope that mine will come soon too InshAllah.

Reactions: ZafarAfridi

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Thank you so much. I truly wish everyone speedy PPR. If a file isn't sent for SS, average time I have seen for LVO is 7 months - judging from my friends' applications too. The only one that stretched into 9 months was because he added his newborn twins. It will end in good glorious praise.
Please how long did it take to ppr, mine is 6 months and. Week so you get an adr

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hey Guys,

AOR 10th January 2017

I am really happy for you Zafar. I just wish that this wait serves the purpose and you get the good life ahead in Canada. Ameen. Many Congrats

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Hey Guys,
1 question.
I received my PPR today and i think the validity of my visa will be until 7th May next year. If I receive my PR Card and come back to UAE where I am working, can I apply for my wife's PPR as well. My wife was not included in my original request but I have submitted her PCC and medicals in my original application because they were compulsory even if my wife was not accompanying me to Canada when i applied last year.

I saw an option in processing time on IRCC website that you can apply from outside Canada for family sponsorship.

Reactions: bigbaoulay

hwr44ever

May 14, 2016
Hey Guys,
1 question.
I received my PPR today and i think the validity of my visa will be until 7th May next year. If I receive my PR Card and come back to UAE where I am working, can I apply for my wife's PPR as well. My wife was not included in my original request but I have submitted her PCC and medicals in my original application because they were compulsory even if my wife was not accompanying me to Canada when i applied last year.

I saw an option in processing time on IRCC website that you can apply from outside Canada for family sponsorship.
No you cant.
You have to provide last 1 year tax return to apply for spouse visa.

hwr44ever

May 14, 2016
Guys i am getting frustated by LVO.

Nominated on 6th Jan 2018 by SINP.
Docx received at CIO on 24th Jan 2017.
Aor 07 April 2017
Got Married on 29th April
Medical Request 15th May 2017.
Request to add my wife in my application on 7th May and 20th June.

Wife Added on 7th July 2017
Been asked for updated Generic form, Marriage ceritificate, Police Certificate, Additional Family info for wife, Processing fee, RPRF fee for wife (All provided within 10 days).

Nothing happened since then and on 22nd April 2018 additional documents are being reviewed.
Tried to contact them by IRCC webform and direct email and Phone, but no answer.

Applied GCMS notes on 17th May 2018 for 3rd time.

1 same case with same timeline been processed 2 months back, and issued visa in March.

But i am still on hold.

Any idea what might have halt my application?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
No you cant.
You have to provide last 1 year tax return to apply for spouse visa.
So can i add her now, since I haven't submitted my passport yet for CoPR. what can be the procedure now to add her immediately

tanzeel99

Oct 17, 2017
Hello

I have received Adr of passport biopage of mine & spouse and height and eye color details.

I am Feb 13 AoR EE Pnp London Vo.

Should I again scan passports bio page or send them the same ones which i sent earlier and were clear enough.

They haven’t asked for clearer copy but just bio page of our passports.

Also what are the chances of ppr on this. I haven’t received ghost update but just Adr.

Reactions: Reykhan