+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
My AOR is August 04, 2017. I received my notes from GETGCMS yesterday, it's a 130 page document.
The details are:
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security:
Blank Pages: only one blank page with s15(1) code
Under admissibility section, there is only one activity for security.
s15(1) code on top right corner: 7 pages
Visa Office: London

I hope it's not SS. Now, after seeing my notes, I don't see anything that's holding my PPR for so long.
Please help me understand the situation. Whenever I receive a reply for my status inquiry from London visa office it's from Immigration Section by DRD that my application is currently undergoing background verification checks.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: Reykhan and yaserb

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
My AOR is August 04, 2017. I received my notes from GETGCMS yesterday, it's a 130 page document.
The details are:
Security: Not started

I hope it's not SS. Now, after seeing my notes, I don't see anything that's holding my PPR for so long.
Please help me understand the situation. Whenever I receive a reply for my status inquiry from London visa office it's from Immigration Section by DRD that my application is currently undergoing background verification checks.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Did you get any ghost update recently?

lion21

Mar 4, 2017
I know a guy who is Aug AOR and is not in SS but he yet to receive PPR. I pray that you get your PPR soon.
Me to Aug 9 AOR, got GCMS, no indication of being in SS but no PPR as yet. Seems LVO has missed Aug 1st 10days people to process.
My Status as per GCMS is below

Eligibility: No Started

Any thoughts?

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, I have been reading on this forum for quiet a while now and I decided to sign up as there is so much information and help here.
I am from PAKISTAN and I submitted my application PAPER BASED for PR thru SPOUSAL SPONSOR

Application was received at the Mississauga Office on 18th January 2018.
They Sent me a Correspondence on 20th MARCH 2018 which was AOR
Sent me a Correspondence for medical on 29th MARCH 2018

Got my medical done on 5th APRIL 2018
They recieved my Medical on 12th APRIL 2018

and then my date of processing changed and it said "We started processing your application on April 12, 2018"
Received a letter on 10th APRIL 2018 saying my file has been transferred to LONDON VISA OFFICE for further processing.

and it still says in process to date and nothing has changed since.

on the website it says for PR, after the medical, if we do not need anything else from you, we will tell you within 3 months what to do next.

It's been about 1.5 months now...

Have my fingers crossed and praying it happens soon.

Any heads up from anyone with similar timeline or any thoughts?

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
The details are:

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Bro may be for Pakistan their normal SS takes long time like detailed one

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Me to Aug 9 AOR, got GCMS, no indication of being in SS but no PPR as yet. Seems LVO has missed Aug 1st 10days people to process.
My Status as per GCMS is below

Eligibility: No Started

Any thoughts?
Seems true about missing first 10 days.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
Bro may be for Pakistan their normal SS takes long time like detailed one
Yeah, dear sis. I’m also thinking the same. But after seeing my notes, I’m happy to find out that everything is fine and no traces of SS.
Did you also order notes?

Mizu_Sk

Apr 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
The details are:
Security:

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Some information is retracted due to security or other concerns. To read on s15 and s16 what what it means see - https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/

Reactions: yaserb

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
The details are:
Security:

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
My GCMS details are similar to yours and my VO is DRD, whom I received two email correspondence from him/ her that my BGC is in progress. I always assumed that Im not under SS as I never saw any indication in the 3 GCMS notes that I recieved. However, 3 weeks ago I ordered CSIS notes and found out after two weeks that my file is under going SS at CSIS. Best option to confirm your S status is by ordering CSIS / CBSA

Reactions: yaserb