Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear BillHyat
I am AOR AUG 2017
ip2since Feb 27
no status update or ADR request
the last mail correspondence was BCG under review

any idea about when my BCG can be completed
Background checks are completed within few weeks. Your file seems to be in security screening and I would recommend ordering GCMS notes.

dchamp

Mar 8, 2018
Dear @BillHyatt , I noticed that i had omitted countries that i transitted through while travelling in the past. I noticed while looking through my expired passport.

So i sent an email to ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca to inform them about the omission. But, i got a reply about the status of my application without any acknowledgement of the information i provided.

Should i have sent it via a CSE instead? is the email only for enquiries?

The reply was also from SNO. Please what do you know about this officer?

Please what are your thoughts?

Anticipating your response. Thank you

trailblazin

May 9, 2018
Hello @BillHyatt

I am an early December 2017 FSW AoR. I have had not received any ADRs till date. I had received an email on 19 April from DRD saying that my file is being reviewed by an immigration officer. I also got a Ghost update on 30 April.

Should I be worried?

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
@BillHyatt You mention Decembers will start to get processed from end of May early June. But what about outstanding Novembers then? 1 Nov FSW, no ADR or ghost update. Keep getting 'awaiting review' email from VCM. So frustrating

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks, the reply I received for my CSE was my file is being reviewed by an immigration officer @BillHyatt any idea what is could mean ?
That's DRD's generic reply. I used to get the same response from him/her when my eligibility was passed and file was put aside to gather dust. Until they sent it for background check in late February and then it changed to "your file is going through regular background checks". The last correspondence I had from DRD was 2 and a half weeks ago when I had an ADR of schedule A form. And since then back to no correspondence. I even raised a CSE on Thursday last week but still no replies.

I assume the case officer who's paired with DRD either has a gigantic backlog or is appalingly slow.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
That's DRD's generic reply. I used to get the same response from him/her when my eligibility was passed and file was put aside to gather dust. Until they sent it for background check in late February and then it changed to "your file is going through regular background checks". The last correspondence I had from DRD was 2 and a half weeks ago when I had an ADR of schedule A form. And since then back to no correspondence. I even raised a CSE on Thursday last week but still no replies.

I assume the case officer who's paired with DRD either has a gigantic backlog or is appalingly slow.
I'm in the same situation. Same replies and same time frame...god knows what's happening with our files

Reactions: Reykhan

micrarach

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hello all - new to this thread. My AOR was April 17th and from reading through this thread it seems the London office is quite slow.
Just wondering who else is a UK applicant. There don't seem to be too many on the immigration tracker.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hello all - new to this thread. My AOR was April 17th and from reading through this thread it seems the London office is quite slow.
Just wondering who else is a UK applicant. There don't seem to be too many on the immigration tracker.
I'm a UK applicant mate. AOR 24th May 17

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm a UK applicant. If they treat UK files like they have mine and @Reykhan, you'll be waiting a long time...

Reactions: Reykhan