+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

immcanada2018

Feb 9, 2018
hi @BillHyatt - thanks for your continued support.

I received a ghost update on May 1st, but have no 'actual' updates so far. They also haven't released my GCMS notes (its been over 2 months since I applied for them) and are not replying to CSEs.

Is this a cause for worry?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt,
I noticed a couple of applicants recieved an ADR for Schedule A after their Security was done and got their PPR shortley after. While others recieved the ADR while their BGC is in progress... Any idea how LVO process Schedule A and wether it's a good sign or the beginning of a long wait?
I have submitted mine 20th Feb and ADR status is N.A. since the 27th of Feb
Cheers

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hi @BillHyatt - thanks for your continued support.

I received a ghost update on May 1st, but have no 'actual' updates so far. They also haven't released my GCMS notes (its been over 2 months since I applied for them) and are not replying to CSEs.

Is this a cause for worry?
One possible reason (I can't guarantee) can be that your file is approved and that's why IRCC put it in low priority for GCMS notes and you may receive them after PPR. It can take 10-15 days from ghost update to ADR/PPR.

I hope this will help. Good Luck

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt,
I noticed a couple of applicants recieved an ADR for Schedule A after their Security was done and got their PPR shortley after. While others recieved the ADR while their BGC is in progress... Any idea how LVO process Schedule A and wether it's a good sign or the beginning of a long wait?
I have submitted mine 20th Feb and ADR status is N.A. since the 27th of Feb
Cheers
It depends on the timing of ADR. If Sch A is asked after SS then it means a file is being finalised while if the same is received during eligibility test at CIO or LVO then it is a normal processing.

A background check is carried out by IRCC and not the LVO. Therefore, IP2 can start even before a file is transferred to LVO for further processing. In your case, it seems your file is processed but SS status is still unknown. The best way is to contact local visa office or to call IRCC to confirm the status of the file.

Reactions: alnemeh82

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Thanks @BillHyatt! I'll keep you posted once I hear back.
Hi @BillHyatt , I forgot to mention that I got an email about 2 weeks ago from an officer. I figured that the vague message means LVO hasn't reviewed my file, but I'm not quite clear on if an officer has been assigned to my file. Based on the email below, would you conclude that the file has been assigned to an officer, but it hasn't been reviewed yet?

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

CKB

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt , I forgot to mention that I got an email about 2 weeks ago from an officer. I figured that the vague message means LVO hasn't reviewed my file, but I'm not quite clear on if an officer has been assigned to my file. Based on the email below, would you conclude that the file has been assigned to an officer, but it hasn't been reviewed yet?

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

CKB
It seems file is still not opened.

dchamp

Mar 8, 2018
Dear @BillHyatt , I noticed that i had omitted countries that i transitted through while travelling in the past. I noticed while looking through my expired passport.

So i sent an email to ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca to inform them about the omission. But, i got a reply about the status of my application without any acknowledgement of the information i provided.

Should i have sent it via a CSE instead? is the email only for enquiries?

The reply was also from SNO. Please what do you know about this officer?

Please what are your thoughts?

Anticipating your response. Thank you

Last edited: