+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Ziad2018

May 4, 2018
hello guys
Can anyone help me I submitted my file july2017 I’m in ip2 since dec
When I submitted my file my wife was pregnant just at march they add my baby however i sent the documents and babys medical since oct
March 13 They asked for
photos for the baby
new bank statement
Form imm 0008
form imm 5406
The form for the height and eye color
Since that nothing at all
Only when i sent email for asking to finish my file they replied by

ur file is currently undergoing necessary background checks. Please note that no further information is required at this time.
Is that normal ??
Is KKB ( my officer) delay the files ??
Hi @
BillHyatt

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt

How long should I wait to hear back from LVO after submitting ADR of schedule A considering it's already gone over 11 months since my AOR. It was submitted last week on thursday (26th april) but since then no correspondence. I thought my security was done that's why they asked for schedule A to finalise the application.

Cheers.
You may see a ghost update before your PPR is issued. I can't say for what purpose Sch A was asked for. Mainly it is to confirm the results of background check and your details if it is asked for Security Checks.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill
Yes, there is. But read from a post by Legalfalcon that these don't necessarly indicate SS !...Anyhow, I guess it's clear anyway since I've been in IP2 since Jan
It is true but in your case, it seems to be a Security Screening. Still, it is unclear under which Schedule your Security Screening is being carried out.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt, I am currently in IP2, when should I expect PPR. I had delay moving from IP1 to IP2 due to my PCC which has been soreted. My time-line below:
AOR: 14th Dec 2017
Medical Passed & IP1: 21st Dec 2017
ADR: 20th April 2018( Request for pay slips, bank statement and proof of Accrual of Fixed Deposit)
IP2: 2th April 2018
Submitted ADR: 27th April 2018
Review of ADR: 2nd May 2018
PPR: Waiting

What is your prediction?
Just keep an eye on ADR and it may change before your PPR will be finalised.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt I am 10th October AOR PNP. IP2 27th Feb since then have seen no update on my profile, emailed LVO but no response been 8 working days. My representative emailed them and also ordered notes.
Any insights that you can give, I guess a lot of 10th October AOR PNP candidates are waiting.
Wait for GCMS Notes to see any movements and then we can discuss in more detail. If the file is opened then you should expect PPR soon.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt. My last status change was on March 7th when the account was updated to "background check in progress". When I called the Ottawa office last week, I was told that my file had been transferred to LVO. I know, it sucks. My question is it seems that my file was sent there because I recently relocated to another country or at least that's what I gathered from the conversation I had with the CIC agent, who seemed rather optimistic about my processing time. I've spent most of my life in NYC. Would this change anything in terms of expediting the process, with regards to my recent residence switch?

Also I have three friends who had similar stories like mine, and they got theirs within 3.5 - 4.5 months. While LVO is rather slow, I have observed on immitracker that there are some exceptions to the rule, with some individuals receiving PPR within 28 days from AOR.

My timeline is below:
AOR february 20, 2018
MEP/ IP1 March 1, 2018
IP2 March 7, 2018
No update since then... I recently ordered GCMS notes
travel history (US. most of my life, then Africa)
NOC 2161

Looking forward to hearing from you.
CIO processes applications within 1-3 month time and then the real-time is taken in LVO. Your file will be opened according to the PNP-Triage (Priority). In London, average processing time is 5-8 months with few exceptions.

Your residential status can't speed your processing as files are processed according to the queue they are assigned. I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt please I was asked for ADR on the 11th April (payslips and other employment contract) and I submitted on the 16th of April. However, my review of additional documents still "the additional documents have been uploaded" . its been 3 weeks now. Please do you have any advice. I'm late NOVEMBER AOR.

Thank you for your help.
This ADR seems to be normal checks and not the one applicants receive before PPR.

Reactions: Hemjay

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
CIO processes applications within 1-3 month time and then the real-time is taken in LVO. Your file will be opened according to the PNP-Triage (Priority). In London, average processing time is 5-8 months with few exceptions.

Your residential status can't speed your processing as files are processed according to the queue they are assigned. I hope this will help.
Thanks @BillHyatt! You mentioned PNP, but I'm in FSW- Outland stream. Would this change the average processing time at LVO?

Last edited:

Comfie

May 4, 2018
@bill Hyatt,

Well done and thank you for all your spot on predictions.

AOR
-29TH JULY 2017
ADR-AUG 10TH 2017 For Travel history
Mail received of application in the final review stage-FEB 13 2018 mail sent by VCM @ LVO
GCMS NOTE RECEIVED ON 11/04/2018- REQUESTED DATE 09/03/2018- saw only 1 activity under SS which stated that SS was not started.
ELIGIBILITY -PASSED
MEDICALS-PASSED
CRIMINALITY-PASSED
SECURITY-NOT STARTED
ADR-Mar 21 2018 For explanation of UK visas refusals

We have literally begged our agent to put in a CSE or ask for a medical extension as our medicals will be expiring on the 10th of next month but he refused saying it could jeopardise the application.

Almost 9 months after, no PPR. Kindly advise.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@bill Hyatt,

Well done and thank you for all your spot on predictions.

AOR
-29TH JULY 2017
ADR-AUG 10TH 2017 For Travel history
Mail received of application in the final review stage-FEB 13 2018 mail sent by VCM @ LVO
GCMS NOTE RECEIVED ON 11/04/2018- REQUESTED DATE 09/03/2018- saw only 1 activity under SS which stated that SS was not started.
ELIGIBILITY -PASSED
MEDICALS-PASSED
CRIMINALITY-PASSED
SECURITY-NOT STARTED
ADR-Mar 21 2018 For explanation of UK visas refusals

We have literally begged our agent to put in a CSE or ask for a medical extension as our medicals will be expiring on the 10th of next month but he refused saying it could jeopardise the application.

Almost 9 months after, no PPR. Kindly advise.
Answered in PM.

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017