+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Orion_alpha

May 1, 2018
Did you raise a CSE to find out what the hell is going on? Are you under SS? And funny enough we have the same case assistant.
Yes I did raise a CSE in October, November and December. Their response came in January urging me to minimize my correspondence and that my file is being reviewed by case officer. At the end of February, ADR for newly completed and signed Schedule A came with due date of March 10. At the end of March, I directly emailed them requesting for status of my application. They replied that my file is under additional background verification check. Does that mean i am under SS now? That was my Confusion. My previous GCMS note doesn't mention any SS activity.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Yes I did raise a CSE in October, November and December. Their response came in January urging me to minimize my correspondence and that my file is being reviewed by case officer. At the end of February, ADR for newly completed and signed Schedule A came with due date of March 10. At the end of March, I directly emailed them requesting for status of my application. They replied that my file is under additional background verification check. Does that mean i am under SS now? That was my Confusion. My previous GCMS note doesn't mention any SS activity.
Ah bummer, yeah they've put you under SS mate. What I don't get is that why don't they freaking start security check earlier as in when the file is in CIO. In that way if someone is put under SS then at least they won't have to wait ludicrous amount of time for their PR.

Also, if your file is going through SS then it won't show up on GCMS notes. Now I'm freaking out crazily because if they've put me under SS then I don't know when my file will be finalised. I guess will find out soon enough when I raise a CSE next week.

Reactions: Orion_alpha

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
hello guys
Can anyone help me I submitted my file july2017 I’m in ip2 since dec
When I submitted my file my wife was pregnant just at march they add my baby however i sent the documents and babys medical since oct
March 13 They asked for
photos for the baby
new bank statement
Form imm 0008
form imm 5406
The form for the height and eye color
Since that nothing at all
Only when i sent email for asking to finish my file they replied by

ur file is currently undergoing necessary background checks. Please note that no further information is required at this time.
Is that normal ??
Is KKB ( my officer) delay the files ??
I am too with KKB and got the same response as you on April 23 and then on May 03 I got a ghost update in my account. I am now waiting for what that update was about.

Reactions: Ziad2018

Ziad2018

May 4, 2018
FSW-O
ITA: August 23, 2017
AOR: October 10, 2017
MEP: October 25, 2017
IP1&NA2: October 26, 2017
FTD: November 22, 2017
IP2: February 27, 2018
PPR: ???
VO: London
Citizenship and residence- Pakistan
Almost same timeline coz i sent my baby’s paper on October
Still waiting for this KKB
Did they asked for height and eye color?

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
Almost same timeline coz i sent my baby’s paper on October
Still waiting for this KKB
Did they asked for height and eye color?
No I have not been asked about it yet. I saw a ghost update on Thursday and as per trend it would take 10-15 days before I get any ADR or PPR.. so waiting.

Reactions: aoamber

Ziad2018

May 4, 2018
No I have not been asked about it yet. I saw a ghost update on Thursday and as per trend it would take 10-15 days before I get any ADR or PPR.. so waiting.
InshaAllah you will get your ppr
You know any information about KKB
Is he delaying the files ??

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear Bill-Iyatt, Please do you know what is going on with PNP outland (Manitoba) application Sept. 25 AOR at London Visa Office. They started issuing PPR to all July MR in Jan. and immediately started issuing MR to all the Aug. AOR and part of Sept. AOR up to 23rd Sept and then stop since then. Why are they holding the remaining Sept. 2017 Application into ransom? Thanks for urgent reply.
Wait for the end of the month. I hope it will be processed soon.