+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
No I havent
Oh really! I wonder y your additional document section shows 'not applicable' because it was after I submitted ADR for height and eye colour and biodata page that my additional document section changed to not applicable.

Only God know how they operate. All I can say is that it will end in praise for us all.

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Oh really! I wonder y your additional document section shows 'not applicable' because it was after I submitted ADR for height and eye colour and biodata page that my additional document section changed to not applicable.

Only God know how they operate. All I can say is that it will end in praise for us all.
Amen!!! When is your aor? FSW or pnp

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017

In my case when I submitted ADR, additional documents section showed "the documents you provided have been uploaded". After one month now it changed to "not applicable".

Reactions: Gbemjay

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
@bill hayat,
plz suggest me something u have a lot of experience about that, my ip2 turn to Not Applicable on 3 april 2018, i was on ip2 since 27 feb 2018,
also my additional doc status shows we r reviewing the doc u provided, in which stage i m now, my Aor march 2016 and medical expired......

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
In my case when I submitted ADR, additional documents section showed "the documents you provided have been uploaded". After one month now it changed to "not applicable".
@Borham,

How are you doing today? Pls what was the ADR you submitted? Was your ADR for Height and Eye colour and passport biodata page?

Emmanuel_IN

Mar 27, 2018
@Borham,

How are you doing today? Pls what was the ADR you submitted? Was your ADR for Height and Eye colour and passport biodata page?
@Gbemjay
My AOR is 3rd Dec. i am a PNP-O. I received ADR for bipoage, height etc... on 12 th March but after submission there is no news from LVO. Some have received their PPR within 10 days of this ADR. Not sure where the application is stuck. I am also watching the December AOR thread and many Indians have received their PPR from the New Delhi visa office. Not sure why London takes so long.

godcilia_nate

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2017
Med's Request
06-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-04-2018
saw this post from another thread.. just thought sharing, for info of others:

Guys

Yesterday there were 15 PPRs status updates in total. Out of 15 PPRs 4 IP2s of 27th Feb received PPR as per Myimmitracker.com:

National—Stream—VO—AOR to PPR days

1. Philippine—--PNP-O--Singapore----236
  2. India—--FSW-O—New Delhi----112
  3. India—--FSW-O--Sydney----101
  4. India—--FSW-O—New Delhi----105
Whereas other 7 got IP2 status before 27th Feb and 4 after that date.

Cheers!

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
@Gbemjay
My AOR is 3rd Dec. i am a PNP-O. I received ADR for bipoage, height etc... on 12 th March but after submission there is no news from LVO. Some have received their PPR within 10 days of this ADR. Not sure where the application is stuck. I am also watching the December AOR thread and many Indians have received their PPR from the New Delhi visa office. Not sure why London takes so long.
Good morning.

Did u receive Request Letter in you mycic account? If yes, what Was the duration given on the letter for you to respond? Because officers give different duration for response ranging from 7days, 14days and 30days and as such from observations from other application on different forum officers sometimes take their time based on these durations given to a particular applicant. Let's me know your own duration on your letter please.

Gbemjay

Mar 16, 2018
saw this post from another thread.. just thought sharing, for info of others:

Guys

Yesterday there were 15 PPRs status updates in total. Out of 15 PPRs 4 IP2s of 27th Feb received PPR as per Myimmitracker.com:

National—Stream—VO—AOR to PPR days

1. Philippine—--PNP-O--Singapore----236
  2. India—--FSW-O—New Delhi----112
  3. India—--FSW-O--Sydney----101
  4. India—--FSW-O—New Delhi----105
Whereas other 7 got IP2 status before 27th Feb and 4 after that date.

Cheers!
Good to know about this but was there any PPR from LVO yesterday?

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
@BillHyatt Why has the London VO stopped processing FSWO applications?

During the past two weeks, we have seen many PNP applicants get PPR but very few FSW applications. When would they start processing FSW applications again?

Borhan

Jun 13, 2016
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
Doc's Request.
29-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
18-11-2017
@Borham,

Hi Gbemjay, thanks I am doing great. I submitted ADR on March 9. Yeah, it was Height and Eye colour and passport biodata page. I uploaded through mycic account.