+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
HELLO @BillHyatt
I got gost update on Monday 19th March but still haven't received any ADR or PPR. Do you think it can possibly be a system glitch.
2 days ago i also received my GCMS notes generated on 16th Feburary, 2018. According to the notes my ELIGIBILTY, CRIMINALITY and MEDICAL are passed but security was not started at that time.
My timlines are as follows:
AOR 26 July; 2017
NA2 22 August, 2017
IP2 27 Feb: 2018
RPRF 6 March, 2018
ADR status changed to NA on 7th March
Gost update in my profile on 19 March.
Please give me your valuable feedback on why i still haven't received any ADR or PPR and how long should i wait?
waiting for your kind respnose...

Regards
Slmaan

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
HELLO @BillHyatt
I got gost update on Monday 19th March but still haven't received any ADR or PPR. Do you think it can possibly be a system glitch.
2 days ago i also received my GCMS notes generated on 16th Feburary, 2018. According to the notes my ELIGIBILTY, CRIMINALITY and MEDICAL are passed but security was not started at that time.
My timlines are as follows:
AOR 26 July; 2017
NA2 22 August, 2017
IP2 27 Feb: 2018
RPRF 6 March, 2018
ADR status changed to NA on 7th March
Gost update in my profile on 19 March.
Please give me your valuable feedback on why i still haven't received any ADR or PPR and how long should i wait?
waiting for your kind respnose...

Regards
Slmaan
Usually, some applicants receive PPR or ADR within few hours after Ghost Update followed by those who receive in 24-48 Hours, then who receive in 7-10 Days and then who never receive anything.

In about 95% cases people received ADR or PPR in Max 10 Days and 5% who never got it. Therefore, I strongly believe that you will get something soon. Good Luck.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Got ghost update yesterday still nothing... if it’s a PPR from LVO ... they should start early . It’s 1.12 pm in London.

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt do you know if unexplained overlapping education and employment is a reason for refusal? i just submitted a CSE with an LOE explaining that my Master's degree overlaps with my employment by a few months. This was because by the time I started that employment I had no more classes and was simply working on a final essay. Therefore, I was able to work full time for the last few months of my degree. I hope it's not too late to have sent them that LOE!

Thanks,

Reactions: caleb1111

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Hi @BillHyatt do you know if unexplained overlapping education and employment is a reason for refusal? i just submitted a CSE with an LOE explaining that my Master's degree overlaps with my employment by a few months. This was because by the time I started that employment I had no more classes and was simply working on a final essay. Therefore, I was able to work full time for the last few months of my degree. I hope it's not too late to have sent them that LOE!

Thanks,
Your AOR is 11th Jan 2017?

What happened?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
I really hope so... 5 months of dry spell and now my throar is dry..
I can understand...but trust me our cases got thru very fast..response from LBM and that ghost update surely indicates that ur application is done.. just the long weekend in middle..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Thanks,
It shouldn't be a problem if this work was not in Canada. There are thousands of applicants such as Accountants who do jobs throughout their Studies and they get PR every year.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi,
I know I am getting anxious. But cant stop myself asking. Any one recently (last couple of weeks) has experienced any update on my cic account without seeing any changes or receiving messages? Its more than 24 hours since the update, nothing changed and no message.
The other thing is usually when there is any update in my cic account then you also receive email from "no reply@cic". But this time I have not even receive that email, I just checked the online account by chance and found an update written with no change and message?
Any one with these experiences?

I had a ghost update on the 14/03/17 in my account as updated but no ADR or PPR..... Anxiously waiting for PPR. IP2 since 20/12/17